Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts Fan club! :)
In this club we talk about Kingdom Hearts video games, chars., and other things haveing to do with Kingdom hearts. This can be to learning more about what Kingdom hearts is or just talking about the latest Kingdom hearts things!
Got ideas? Private message me :)!

What do we do?
Well we share Pictures, Talk about Kingdom hearts, And many more fun things!

How to join...
Add me and Post saying you want to join.

~Owner~
xitachix

~Co-owner~
None yet ):

~Members~
(Listed from first who joined to last who joined, updated everyday! If you want the color of your name changed below just let me know!)
1, Musasibou
2, Amyescence <3
3, Amaya Sayuri
4, Hakachi
5, Kyuubi Sage
6, punk365
7, ~LordUlquiorra~
8, Suffering pain
9, Marshmallow
10, Chago
11, Effie
18,​

~Pictures~ (These can be pictures you create or get of of the internet, make sure to say the source if you do! EX: Google.com Please post in bb form.) Post pictues and i'll add them to the top and say who there from, person with most pictures/help gets to be co-owner of the group! (I can't do it by myself!)

~Regular Updates~
~(November 23rd 2009)Post your Kingdom hearts AMV's and cool Kingdom hearts music here to! (You can also share ones that you thought where cool :) )

~(December 16, 2009) Co-owner beaing picked soon! if you want a chance to get it make sure your active :) good luck!
~Updated~

Last edited:

Xitachix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay guys you have been great support and now it is time to pick the Co-owner just make sure your active.... To be "active" all you have to do is post in here about Kingdom hearts stuff. Good luck to all who want to try :)

Xitachix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In this club we talk about Kingdom Hearts video games, chars., and other things haveing to do with Kingdom hearts. This can be to learning more about what Kingdom hearts is or just talking about the latest Kingdom hearts things!

What do we do?

How to join...

~Owner~
xitachix

~Co-owner~
None yet ):

~Members~
(Listed from first who joined to last who joined, updated everyday! If you want the color of your name changed below just let me know!)
1, Musasibou
2, Amyescence
3, Amaya Sayuri
4, Hakachi
5, Kyuubi Sage
6, punk365
7, ~LordUlquiorra~
8, Suffering pain
9, Marshmallow
10, Chago
11, Effie
12, NudieNovak
13, tobixsuicide
14, kc8
18,​

~Pictures~ (These can be pictures you create or get of of the internet, make sure to say the source if you do! EX: Google.com Please post in bb form.) Post pictues and i'll add them to the top and say who there from, person with most pictures/help gets to be co-owner of the group! (I can't do it by myself!)

~Regular Updates~
~(November 23rd 2009)Post your Kingdom hearts AMV's and cool Kingdom hearts music here to! (You can also share ones that you thought where cool :) )

~(December 16, 2009) Co-owner beaing picked soon! if you want a chance to get it make sure your active :) good luck!

~(January 27, 2010) Co-owner picked today!

~Update~
new members/ thanks for joining!

Last edited:

Xitachix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What do we do?

How to join...

~Owner~
xitachix

~Co-owner~
None yet ):

~Members~
1, Musasibou
2, Amyescence
3, Amaya Sayuri
4, Hakachi
5, Kyuubi Sage
6, punk365
7, ~LordUlquiorra~
8, Suffering pain
9, Marshmallow
10, Chago
11, Effie
12, NudieNovak
13, tobixsuicide
14, kc8
15,CheesyNaruto
16,UryuFangirl192
18,​

~Regular Updates~

~Update~
new members/ thanks for joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.