Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First things first. TSQ, your scummy play was meh, I saw right through it, like it was so obvious to me, however I must applaud @SoulKiller for his performance, imperfection did good too, but he was aided by the fact that he subbed in, and would take time to ease into the game.

I'm honestly disappointed in town play, especially Michelle tbh, no need to say more. I feel like maybe the town roles weren't utilized properly, or maybe imperfection did his job well

I didn't like the interactions between @Poison chan and @SoulKiller , and I would've stepped in if I hadn't been a player also, there are boundaries SK you shouldn't attack someone, or belittle them if you don't like their play.

That being said, I think I'd have probably called out SKs rant, and it's obvious why mafia would want me killed lol!

Good game guys! Good game @Alice in Noodleland

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyways I want first of all Congratulate @Alice in Noodleland you did really well for your first game. Although the event mechanic thingy granting lynch immunity in this type of game is a no no. Try and keep RNG elements away from mafia games if possible. In my opinion events have no place in mafia games especially if they are purely RNG. Other than that, the setup was eh kind of balanced? townie favored a bit tho. But it's fine it's your first game still ^^

Thank you @AL for coaching Alice.

I want to congratulate my fellow mafia team, we been through some rollercoaster alright. I also want to ggwp for townies, it was fun guys.

@Hammock Bright future ahead of you man. Keep up the good work.

@Michelle honestly, you improved alot Michelle. Your English got better as well ^^

@Poison chan grow up. This is mafia and shit happens sometimes, I apologized for my behavior and keeping up that attitude of yours toward me and taking mafia personally is something you need to work on. You damaged townies by subbing out. Although it worked for my favor tho not gonna lie xD

@Elmage G Ace bruh your case on TSQ was really good. I would be right up with you there if i was townie. Had to kill you after making such case.

@Tigerrr in the woods i don't know what to say to you man. I hope you can forgive me xD

@osieorb18 I really enjoyed your presence in the game. Hope you had fun ^^

@-PK- PK my man, what can i say. I love you too xD

@Imperfection My boi we made it ^^

@TSQ you played really well man. You saving yourself from elmage pressure and surviving that DP was critical to the game. So good job!

@Just_Red Your little theory was right. I killed drago for fun and make the game more interesting and challenging xD but always keep in mind that a theory is just a theory ^^ it's not always necessarily true.

That's all i have to say for now.

ggwp SK is out ^^

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't like the interactions between @Poison chan and @SoulKiller , and I would've stepped in if I hadn't been a player also, there are boundaries SK you shouldn't attack someone, or belittle them if you don't like their play.
You are correct. Frustration got the better of me and I was going through stressful times with my thesis etc and as face of this community I am embarrassed for showing such behavior. I apologized almost immediately when I cooled down, and thats the best thing i could of possibly done given my situation. What happened happened, I can't do anything about it. I will make sure it never happens again ^^

ggwp.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo while i can agree the lynch immunity is a bad thing, i never noticed the wolves giving up, at contrary, they did everything to win and i am including here a behaviour i hope i will never find in this site again.
I think is enough to just mention this, because i think everyone knows what i am talking about.

Ted you are my MVP, well played, you killed me again exactly in the night i decided you are scum.

Good night play from wolves, congrats for your win.

@Poison chan good reads have to be doubled by well composed logical posts to avoid misinterpretations.
I am sorry i let myself dragged down in a quarrel instead making a town block. This is my mistake, i am myself still learning.
You should not sub out...

@Houtarou i knew you are villager.. if i would ever had a doubt about Poison. Thanks for subbing in in such a hard moment.

@Tigerrr in the woods nice play and game presence, very kind and enjoyable <3

@osieorb18 you were my early and confident town read. You were wrong and this showed me you were villager, never resciding.

Yes folks, is best to have a little more confidence in who has wrong reads and genuine posts.

@Hammock nice first game ^^ please continue to play

@Elmage G Ace i am sorry i didn't follow your read on Ted. maybe our lesson is to not fight with scum directly, but in a more wise way.

@Ansatsuken & @Imperfection well lying low style of playimg both this game

@SoulKiller i didn't like your interaction with Poison and that made me lock you scum. Keep in mind please that everyone should have fun playing.

@aa-dono my town read on you came kind of late, sorry for that ^^

@Alice in Noodleland thanks for hosting :flirty:i loved the flavour even if i didn't watcb the drama (and i will not watch it :p)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First things first. TSQ, your scummy play was meh, I saw right through it, like it was so obvious to me, however I must applaud @SoulKiller for his performance, imperfection did good too, but he was aided by the fact that he subbed in, and would take time to ease into the game.

I'm honestly disappointed in town play, especially Michelle tbh, no need to say more. I feel like maybe the town roles weren't utilized properly, or maybe imperfection did his job well

That being said, I think I'd have probably called out SKs rant, and it's obvious why mafia would want me killed lol!

Good game guys! Good game @Alice in Noodleland
i am open to listen to any critique oppinion, i am willing to learn, so i'd like for you to talk more about my mistakes.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today is the day where meta reads on me aren't a thing anymore, I top posted and if towniness was a juice, I'd have diabetes rn

with that being said I hope I'm awarded for my performance this game by not being randed wolf for at least the next 3 games

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today is the day where meta reads on me aren't a thing anymore, I top posted and if towniness was a juice, I'd have diabetes rn

with that being said I hope I'm awarded for my performance this game by not being randed wolf for at least the next 3 games
Actually you changed tone immediatly i left the thread and no one noticed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.