70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

DEATH IS COMING . BLOOD WILL SPILL

You must be registered for see images

HOST: ALICE IN NOODLELAND
COACH: AL_SAMA

GAME SET-UP & RULES:

• Closed Setup - No information about the setup will be revealed in the game thread until the game is over.
  • It is a NO CLAIMING set up. Please you all know how this works. You will be mod killed .
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. In Case of a tie there will be a Random Lynch by using RNG
  • Phase Length - Each Day phase will last 48 hours while Night phase 24 hours. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, either you will get a warning or be mod killed or substituted.
  • Minimum Number of Posts per Day Phase - 5.
  • Communications outside the thread is prohibited unless approved by the host.
  • EDITING OR DELETING YOUR POSTS IS PROHIBITED. You will receive a warning .
  • Dead Players cannot post/react in the ongoing game thread or discuss it anywhere else until the game is over.
  • All Night actions must be submitted to the host before the 24 hours limit ( preferably 2 hours before every DP starts ). If one does not want to use his/her ability they must inform the host.
  • Have Fun. Relax Drink some Tea and Enjoy the Game.
  • And the most important rule, be RESPECTFUL.
VOTING RULES:
  • To Vote - [ Vote Lynch: Player's Name ]
  • To Unvote - [ Unvote ]
  • To Change Vote - [ Vote Lynch: New Player's Name ]
  • Voting/Unvoting/Changing Vote all actions must be carried out in bold letters or it won't be counted.
  • You cannot Vote yourself.
IMPORTANT EXTRA NOTIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :

• YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL WHAT KIND OF GAT OR HAT YOU CHOSE ON THE THREAD.
  • THE WINNER WILL NOT BE REVEAL AND WILL BE NOTIFY PRIVATELY.
  • THE WINNER IS NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THE PRIZE HE OR SHE RECEIVED ON THE THREAD

Mid-Joseon era
Recent defeats against Japan render the king powerless and undermine the Confucian scholars, who are blamed for misleading the nation with their pedagogy. Power-hungry politicians seek control of the throne while the literally hungry civilians suffer through a famine — so severe that the civilians supposedly eat their dead neighbors who died of starvation. As politicians usurp the throne and political authority, the weak king falls victim to a strange illness that turns him into a zombie. The truth about the king’s demise is hidden for political advantage, and the crown prince sets out to uncover the disease that has overcome his ailing father.

THE GATE OF HANYANG is now OPEN.

Welcome
@Thestatusquo
@Michelle
@Dragomir
@Ansatsuken
@Hammock
@aa-dono
@Tigerrr in the woods
@-PK-
@Elmage G Ace
@osieorb18
@Just_Red
@Rej
@Poison chan
@SoulKiller

Day Phase starts now

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The day has ended, Rej has been modkilled!
I am too townish, like uber townish agf, lock me town and throw the key away into space and hope it gets absorbed by a black hole. That's why every mod respects me to the fullest. Because they can't touch this townyness.

• Haha
Reactions: Poison

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On another note, for all the new players out there, I've actually used what I was taught in school and I have designed a website through HTML to teach new players (there are advanced tactics for more experienced people as well) how to play this game properly, because a lot of town play suboptimally

Check it out at your leisure

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On another note, for all the new players out there, I've actually used what I was taught in school and I have designed a website through HTML to teach new players (there are advanced tactics for more experienced people as well) how to play this game properly, because a lot of town play suboptimally

Check it out at your leisure

Status
Not open for further replies.