Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
On another note, for all the new players out there, I've actually used what I was taught in school and I have designed a website through HTML to teach new players (there are advanced tactics for more experienced people as well) how to play this game properly, because a lot of town play suboptimally

Check it out at your leisure
Still searching for who asked.
You must be registered for see images

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I've researched the work of 7 sites and put it all together along with my personal takes and what I've learned from games

I know a lot of people have been requesting it, it's finally there. It's a very nice read

• Wow
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I've researched the work of 7 sites and put it all together along with my personal takes and what I've learned from games

I know a lot of people have been requesting it, it's finally there. It's a very nice read
No wonder you rejected my skribblio requests. Kek. Got the same fate when you asked for popcorn mafia. Kek.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,802💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. I read Dune quite recently. Its a nice book. How about you, is your scum chat a nice read?

"Your scum chat", I don't know about this book. Sorry but it sounds ridiculous as book title.
Oh btw "Dune" is not good, it covers your senses in dust.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

"Your scum chat", I don't know about this book. Sorry but it sounds ridiculous as book title.
Oh btw "Dune" is not good, it covers your senses in dust.
ahaha. Its clear you arent an intellcual if you have never heard of the 800 paged book. But I can't get mad at you, its how you were born.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej and Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.