Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok first of all,,, I really don't like how fast Osie got 3 votes xD, it's bizarre.

UNVOTE

I'm still catching up with the last posts.
I have done a vote dig throughout the game ad will post some ideas in a bit.

@Tigerrr in the woods

Can you cut the slack on me and tell me what your thoughts on Hammock are?

I feel as though he was massively UTR for the entire game and him coming out as a town leader right now reads a lot like the wolf archetype of "Look at me, I will save this town from this impending doom!"

When in reality he's the wolf in sheep's skin.
Yes sir
I am looking on low posters RN and while Hammock didn't have a strong voice until now, I can't say he/she is one of my top suspects. It seems pretty townie to me sorry If I end up wrong

Now that you backed off I want to town read you

this game sucks man
good to know I'm not the only one having troubles with this game?
@Tigerrr in the woods man what's your thoughts on imp/aa dono
oh also Houtarou
I honestly don't really like their vibe Right now.
Ansa-Imp in general low poster.
Aa-dono a bit better but not much

Houtarou voting so fast for OSie xD feels wrong...

SK- feels suspcious.

I will be back after I catch up with all the post and I make an assesment of the votes in the game.

Reactions: Hammock

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I scum read dono over Imperfection just because dono seems to have the scum mentality behind their posts as a lurker as opposed to imperfection

imperfection reads as if he's taking his time out to figure things out

whenever dono comes here and posts it's like "look i'm doing work even though I'm barely here"

so I'd prefer that over imperfection

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, this is a weird ass game.

It's either I've been wrong on Tiger and assuming his push on me was town and he's just milking it because nobody is asking him anything about it / attempting to squeeze information out of him

Or it's some weird combination of...Osie / dono / Hammock and Osie's being bussed by one right now??

I still think that siding with me is very suboptimal so I really feel psyched out about the lynch.

We could potentially be in LyLo with 4 scum right now, so I am trying to feel out who's playing the game as if this is the last day.

And Hammock comes across as very performative. Remember, he has barely taken a stand the entire game, and at potential LyLo for town, this dude gets up on his pedestal and is trying to "direct" the focus of the village and saving the damsels in distress. I quite frankly don't like that, and I don't buy it either.

I think dono's move today is...Weird? Like, what was the initial push on me right now and unvoting right after? I guess it could be her trying to feel out the thread and see if she can pull off a me wagon over Osie's wagon. In a vacuum, it looks actually kind of townie, except that she's not taking the extra step of figuring someone else out, you know?

I quite frankly don't remember her figuring out anyone else for the last two phases, I'm pretty sure yesterday her main focus was me and today as well, and she doesn't want to talk about anyone else?

I think Hammock is quite honestly our best lynch today, I'm still kind of unsure of Osie, I don't know their experience but it's very hard to play the way she played as a wolf for such a long time.

With that being said, I don't really like the defeatism and I can't help but scum read it. With that in mind, @osieorb18 please don't give up if you're town because if I scum read you and feel apathetic towards your slot for it, then other townies will do too. Please keep pushing scum with us, ergo, Hammock.

I think you're wrong on him not being able to do this.

It's the easiest thing to active lurk the whole game, make votes accompanied by two phrases, and then at EoD feel energetic and hyped, REMEMBER, HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE RIGHT NOW, BUT HE DID EARLIER IN THE GAME!

New scum think about spew and anti-spew and all, and for scum!him, he could literally buddy the entire village in a way that spews them, because IT COULD BE LYLO right now, so it doesn't even matter for him.

PK is literally just neutral, I don't think he can be mafia, I don't think mafia gets a vest, anecdotally speaking, when there's not even a vig or anything. It makes much more sense for a neutral to have a vest, thus, we should always direct his vote and we should not follow him. He might have a wincon with mafia, thus, it's in his best interest to follow them.

TL;DR

1) Hammock is scum
2) Osie needs to stop acting like the game is over because only a wolf would do that after stating it's potential LyLo and thus, contradicting themselves (if she's town, which I lean towards)
3) We need to control PK's vote given that he might be a neutral, if he doesn't abide, we just default to lynching him

I think scenarios could be either :

5 v 4 - in which case it's LyLo

or

5 v 1 v 3 - here, the neutral (if there's one, and if there is one, it's probably PK), will try and vote with the mafia if he has a wincondition of staying alive at the end of the game. Thus, if he doesn't abide by our votes, we default to lynching him, at which point we might hit a potential mafia or a neutral and we go into LyLo tomorrow.

@-PK- place your vote on Hammock today or town will rail you. I can almost guarantee you're a neutral with a stay alive at endgame wincon, regardless of who wins, so I suggest being a good boy.

Vote lynch : Hammock

I have some more stuff to do today, but I will most certainly come back.

@Hammock you wanted me to come back, here I am milady :*
Dude no.
I ain't a third party.
I am specifically town so really this is do or die for me at this point as well.

And I ain't voting Hammock.
My vote is locked on Osie for this phase unless someone gives a really good reason to deviate to me.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scum lurkers mentality - I have to actually do something with my posts so that I get town read off them

Town lurker mentality - Ok I'm in the thread, what can I do to figure who the scum are?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, this is exactly what scum does. I put myself out there knowing that I'll look like shit the next phase even if I have no time to spend on this game.

Every single person that town read me is dead right now.

Red town read me, Michelle town read me. Osie, the one person town reading me is now being pushed to die.

And you expect me not to suspect you for pushing a narrative of scum me lol

You do realise how suboptimal this game style is for me if I have like 1 to 2 hours every day to play the game?
I will slap you.
I literally town read you for 3 phases

Status
Not open for further replies.