Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
aadono seems town to me.
PK still seems the most suspicious

Idk anymore
Common say something more -.-? Like give us some trust.
Sk is doing a great job. Follow his lead.
The people who got active toward end of this DP and causing confusion is PK and Tigerrr still in his pursuit to mislynch even tho he stated his reads are fake and shallow. I have no idea how people still view him townie after stating that.
Nah I.m pretty sure I didn.t say that about my reads.
I am confident on my reads even if my arguments are weak. That.s what I meant in case you misunderstood.
And you using that against my image wow.
Why would mafia undermine themselves like that?

Why is everyone mislooking at Imp tho
He subbed Ansa and seemed very silent through the game to me.
Yday he came votes left
Today he came voted left.

Reactions: Hammock

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if dono didn't vote Osie because she knew Osie is town since Dono is scum
That's what I stated..... she sheeped osie votes twice last dp, and did not join into the osie wagon because she probably knew she was townie. No using it as an excuse to lynch PK because she "trusts her reads" 100% it's fishy as hell man and I been trying to bring light to it.

Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what I stated..... she sheeped osie votes twice last dp, and did not join into the osie wagon because she probably knew she was townie. No using it as an excuse to lynch PK because she "trusts her reads" 100% it's fishy as hell man and I been trying to bring light to it.
Yeah I think you are onto something lemme think

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could it be that 2 outta 3 mafia are lurkers?

Dono and Imperfection?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah I.m pretty sure I didn.t say that about my reads.
I am confident on my reads even if my arguments are weak. That.s what I meant in case you misunderstood.
And you using that against my image wow.
Why would mafia undermine themselves like that?
Dude your argument is weak as hell and you are pushing for a mislynch because this is the last DP and you are being so desperate about pushing someone who you stated your reads on him sounds fake and shallow. You are literally appealing to people emotions to push for a mislynch and pulling all kind of stops last DP last minute. You pocketed dono in hopes she agree with you, you pocketed PK, you pocketed hammok, hell you would even pocket me if i vote myself. That's how desperate you are and honestly if you are townie then you are purposely throwing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.