[VS] King V.S. Katakuri, Luffy(Katakuri fight) vs Zoro (King fight)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, now that we have seen both right hand men lose, who do you think would be the victor in this battle?

My personal opinion is that I think Katakuri would win, soley because the reason Zoro had so much trouble was the fact that he was either indestructible or too fast but he couldn't be both, But with Katakuri, if he's indestructible, he will never be able to hit Katakuri, so he will have to choose speed over durability. I think his durability will still be higher than Katakuri, but still slower. And while it will take Katakuri awhile to ko him I think his future sight will last longer than kings armament haki , but with kings fire being hotter than normal fire, I also wonder if it would be a huge advantage over katakuris mochi, although I don't think so, I think it would if hardened make it harder and if it's liquid make it more sticky so I think it would help Katakuri. Kings fruit also doesn't seem to be awakened where as katakuris is. If kings fruit was awakened it wouldnt be unreasonable to assume his hybrid and zoan forms would've been far larger, and much more durable even when not indestructible, as well as far better endurance.

Zoro when he fought king vs Katakuri. I would give this to Katakuri. Now where as katakuris armament haki was greater than luffys, we know that kings haki coat is greater than armament haki. So Zoro would do more damage than Katakuri but we haven't seen Zoro be able to use kings haki coat on his own body, just swords, so he's not gonna be indestructible. We know if someone can use kings haki coat on themselves than you will need advanced armament haki to hurt them, bit this definitely won't defeat them, in which you will need to have kings haki coat as well to be able to do. Katakuri has neither advanced armament haki or kings haki coat, but he doesn't need it, and I think he will be able to dodge Zoro long enough to win before Zoro deals a final blow

Luffy when he fought Katakuri vs Zoro when he fought king. Even though I think Katakuri would beat Zoro I think Zoro be would beat this Luffy. Meaning Zoro was stronger than Luffy at the time. I think this is true because luffys observation haki isn't as good as katakuris. And Zoro being able to use kings haki coat on his swords will allow him to wreck Luffy if he hits which I'm sure he will.

P.s. (do you think advanced armament haki with kings haki coat over it would do the most damage in one piece? Or do u think it would just be the same as only using kings haki coat?)

Edit: nvm about the p.s. ... ( If kings haki coat made armament haki irrelevant than big mom and kaido wouldn't be using it as much as they do) so yeah advanced armament haki with kings haki coating would be the most devastating attack power in one-piece, as well as the greatest defense, only allowing oneself to be damaged by someone who could use kings haki coating themselves.

Armament haki means your opponent without armament haki can still hurt you, but only three quarters as much.

Advanced armament haki means they would only do half damage without armament haki and would do only 3/4s damage with armament haki

Kings haki coating means they need atleast armament haki to hurt you and it would dohalf damage and armament haki would do .75 damage

Kings haki coating with armament haki takes take no damage from armament haki or less and you will take half the damage from advanced armament haki and .75 dmg from kings haki coat

Kings haki coating with advanced armament haki means no armament haki can hurt you without kings haki coat. kings haki coat will do half damage
Kings haki coat with armament will do .75 damage
Kings haki coat with advanced armament haki would be as if both were fighting with no haki.

Also am I the only one who thinks a logia fruit makes armament useless to them? For example using armament haki as a logia would just make the element more dangerous. So ace and akainu would get hotter, aokiji would get colder, croc would get more dry and dense, the gas guy more poisonous, etc but I think kings haki coating would still make them have more force and far more durable like everyone else( I think akainu used it in the war which is why Marcos haki kick did nothing to him)

Which of these attacks do you guys think is the strongest?

A advanced armament haki coated whitebeard fist, with kings haki coated over it swinging an awakened quake punch V.S. an advanced armament haki coated sengoku palm with kings haki coat over it pushing an awakened Hybrid Buddha shockwave V.S. an awakened akainu giant hell hound whose lavas heat is maxed out to it's absolute hottest with kings haki coat V.S. an advanced armament haki coated club, with kings haki coated over it being swung by an awakened hybrid kaido to use thunder bagua

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: minamoto