Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the shadows, I was going to mention them! xd

I said it before, maybe the Sea Kings aren't just mindless beasts that roam the world and nest on the Calm Belt, maybe there is a civilization and the "Demon King" or "King of Demons" is the ruler of them all.

Not sure if the translation is correct but here's their king.

AT sama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice catch Boa.
I think there would be one King of Demons: Dragon.
When he appeared Logtown first time, and used his power to save Luffy, I thougt he is not fruit user, but God or Demon or smthg like that. My thoughts didn't chance since than.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to imagine the Ancient Kingdom and the Sea Kings lived side by side. Maybe Sea Kings are cultured Sea Monsters, scientifically bred by the AK to guard their place against the countries that would comprise the World Government.
AK and sea kings living together sounds plausible .After all the 3 weapons were used much before void century

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not sure if the translation is correct but here's their king.
Ah yes, forgot about that. Then the King of Demons can either be a just another name for Poseidon, even if the people saying King of Demons aren't aware of the connection, or it can be some other thing.

Then again, he could be nothing at all.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was it ever explained what these monsters were:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

The seem to be bigger than Sea Kings

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Check the links again, Love Cook.
The pictures work for me, but here is the manga chapter. I was referring to the monsters on page 13 & 14

Luffy says: "Giant monsters 100x bigger than regular Giants" here:

Here in the anime @3:20: (sorry could only find it in Italian XD)

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The pictures work for me, but here is the manga chapter. I was referring to the monsters on page 13 & 14

It still says..
this site is stealing bandwidth from animea.net xd

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh! LOL. They're Skypieans and Shandorians. The monsters are actually the projections of the shadows from people standing in the cloud, very high in the air. Luffy became one of those monsters when he rang the Golden Bell, that's how he proved Cricket that Sky Island is real and so is the Bell.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh! LOL. They're Skypieans and Shandorians. The monsters are actually the projections of the shadows from people standing in the cloud, very high in the air. Luffy became one of those monsters when he rang the Golden Bell, that's how he proved Cricket that Sky Island is real and so is the Bell.
There are some other monsters though...hidden in the mist.....Just before the fishman island the place where thriller bark was drifting (florean triangle) :cool:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, how could I've missed that. I thought it was suspicious they had wings and other "Skypian" characteristics.

I'm off to check out the Skypedia finale again XD