Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just something I picked up during my reread of FI.

Do you think there will be a King of Demons in OP?

EDIT: I mean seriously people, don't post scans. Else in my break times I'd be reading a whole arc instead of eating dinner with the others. xd

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Oda likes to drop hints like that.

Remember just before Thriller bark when Luffy was told about the Florian Triangle. He said twice how he was looking forward to living skeletons. And boom 2 chapters later Brook was there.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a king of demons. But maybe Big Mom will be Sanji's "King of Demons"

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Oda likes to drop hints like that.

Remember just before Thriller bark when Luffy was told about the Florian Triangle. He said twice how he was looking forward to living skeletons. And boom 2 chapters later Brook was there.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a king of demons. But maybe Big Mom will be Sanji's "King of Demons"
May be there is a df like demon demon fruit :D similar to hollow hollow fruit of peronia or shadow shadow fruit of moria's

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oda don't just wrote random stuff u know remember brook ?
Who's a human with devil fruit. Kami-samas(god in japanese) who were just governors of Skypiea. Zombies who were a product of devil fruit abilities.

Like I previosly said if there's going to be a King of Demons it's going to be some scarry guy with a devils fruit.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who's a human with devil fruit. Kami-samas(god in japanese) who were just governors of Skypiea. Zombies who were a product of devil fruit abilities.

Like I previosly said if there's going to be a King of Demons it's going to be some scarry guy with a devils fruit.
I agree ,even if there is a king of demons .It is only going to be a human with demon demon fruit or something like that

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About the shadows, I was going to mention them! xd

I said it before, maybe the Sea Kings aren't just mindless beasts that roam the world and nest on the Calm Belt, maybe there is a civilization and the "Demon King" or "King of Demons" is the ruler of them all.

aashish1996

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I said it before, maybe the Sea Kings aren't just mindless beasts that roam the world and nest on the Calm Belt, maybe there is a civilization and the "Demon King" or "King of Demons" is the ruler of them all.
they seem kind of nice considering the noah incident. It would be kind of weird to have a king as a demon, xd

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's been confirmed that the Sea Kings are sentient. The Sea Monsters aren't. IIRC Sea King - Umi Oh while Sea Monster - Umi Kaiju or something. It's just that the translators either mistook both of them for being the same (Sea King) or were just being lazy.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's been confirmed that the Sea Kings are sentient. The Sea Monsters aren't. IIRC Sea King - Umi Oh while Sea Monster - Umi Kaiju or something. It's just that the translators either mistook both of them for being the same (Sea King) or were just being lazy.
Maybe the Sea Monsters serve as cattle for the Sea Kings. I'm like imagining a whole civilization. It's sooo cool

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the Sea Monsters serve as cattle for the Sea Kings. I'm like imagining a whole civilization. It's sooo cool
I would like to imagine the Ancient Kingdom and the Sea Kings lived side by side. Maybe Sea Kings are cultured Sea Monsters, scientifically bred by the AK to guard their place against the countries that would comprise the World Government.