Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's not many of us that are active so I'm not surprised. u-u Missed you too, and the times when we were all in Konoha. ;-;
Really? Damn man. I'll be home soon so no worries about being the only one. :3

Ayy, tis lit. I like how your bio designs are simple but, still look so neat. Good job Devi.
Thanks man that means a lot coming from you. Stop by sometime and drop a beat. <3

Edit: Also it's because I get confused when there is too much code so I opt for something simple. Besides I would assume bio mods are more willing to go over a bio they don't have to hassle over because of the coding.

Last edited:

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Did you read me notes? .-.

Once earth and fire get done I'll make them my specialty. Thankfully I have a team of wonderful senseis to help me get them done.

#shoutout2LAnWaki

Edit: I couldn't even finish Python's bio z.z How do you expect me to make someone else's.
Just let me use one of your templates, I saw you working on that Android 18 one in the Kumo Chat. I just need you to ya know make the font for the title thingy, and do the image borders and stuff :D

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just let me use one of your templates, I saw you working on that Android 18 one in the Kumo Chat. I just need you to ya know make the font for the title thingy, and do the image borders and stuff :D
God, I have to dig through some tutorials to remember how I made them in the first place. And borders? I don't like borders. z.z

But you are more than welcome to use whatever you want from in there as well as anyone in kumo. Consider it as a small contribution to the village.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
lmao whats theyre to be envious of? im a depressed 15 yr old who barely has his life together whats there to want?
That's your problem, your too invested in the real world.... If you don't have a life then what's there to hold together, or be depressed about....

You must be registered for see images

#RPisLife #TotallyNotSuggestingSuicideBTW

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's your problem, your too invested in the real world.... If you don't have a life then what's there to hold together, or be depressed about....

You must be registered for see images

#RPisLife #TotallyNotSuggestingSuicideBTW
nah suicide is fruitless ive tried waaaay tomany times and failed z.z
and who said i had a life? :pkun:

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suicide sucks because you can't see how people are affected by your death. Rather, try to find the beauty in things even when they aren't. If the world isn't a fairytail - MAKE IT!