Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So just thinking about it, I've been pretty much on the side of king being a Karasu Tengu since we've seen him, and recently after reading some chapters, realized what power I believe Queen has.

First of all, here why I believe King is a Karasu Tengu (Crow Tengu) . Crow Tengu are an even older form of the Tengu, which eventually evolved into regular Tengu, but some still exist, usually the King, the one all other Tengu go to for guidance. King has feathered wings like a Crow Tengu and the same small head. They usually have a beak.
Crow Tengu are notorious for loving to kidnap people and torture them, and what did Queen call King? A torture lover.
Crow Tengu love playing with fire, and they love starting fires, especially to destory homes and villages, and what's King's name? King the Wild Fire.
Tengu use swords as does King.

Okay and on to what I think Queen is. So I was reading back because... I was just curious as to who the hell got Jack, and so far they're always talking about sending assassin's, which are undoubtedly Queens people. Well I saw where a couple ships with a scorpion head going Jack when his men failed to bring back raizo, and it hit me. If Jack's ships have a mammoth head on them, and they were destroyed, then it must be Queens ships who went back with Jack. Queens hair is even in the shape of a scorpion tail. Poison can be the plague (plus he uses assassins).
Now I know being a scorpion seems kinda underwhelming but maybe there's an ancient or mythological one, or maybe Queen is just so good with it he turns into a HUGE scorpion monster or something, I don't know lol.

So king is Karasu Tengu
Queen is scorpion
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to say. This is just speculation, but I think Queen might be a Lich, Liches are usually associated with Plague and disease. King is probably some form of a Duke, a Demon who commands lesser Demons, and they usually carry flaming swords and have large wings.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to say. This is just speculation, but I think Queen might be a Lich, Liches are usually associated with Plague and disease. King is probably some form of a Duke, a Demon who commands lesser Demons, and they usually carry flaming swords and have large wings.
Idk, we've pretty much been told queen is a scorpion

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This might be a good time to remind people of the fact that devil fruit users can't swim, which would make it quite pointless to have aquatic-based Zoans. In particular because with the existence of the Fishman-race, there isn't any need for such characters.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Jack's Devil Fruit has nothing to do with his Calamity Title. King and Queen should not be any different,

I predict King ate a mythical Devil zoan fruit.
The devil likes to torture just like King.
And he got the title of "Wildfire" because his sword can emit flames.

Also one of the Calamities being a scorpion theory has been known for a while and now it makes a lot of sense that Queen is a scorpion! Just imagine a massive Scorpion!

Reactions: Sakazuki

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Jack's Devil Fruit has nothing to do with his Calamity Title. King and Queen should not be any different,

Also one of the Calamities being a scorpion theory has been known for a while and now it makes a lot of sense that Queen is a scorpion! Just imagine a massive Scorpion!
Jack's a mammoth and nothing is more prone to drought than a tundra. It could be that they don't afflict areas with whatever destruction their title entails, but that their zoans just belong to areas that are prone to those conditions. The drought still makes sense in a different way. I think King is going to be something that belongs to an ordinary forest. Maybe something mythical like a treant or prehistoric like an ancient deer. For queen, an area prone to disease would probably be something close to the ground. She(?)'s probably an insect or something.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Actually I think they said drack the drought is called the drought cause he destroys everything and sucks up all the water with his trunk. So no they don't really have anything to do with their df.. it's just how they use their df.

For example queen the plague, as of right now I have two ideas.
1: her assassins is why he's the plague, he plagues countries with assassins that kill people and take their stuff.
Or
2: he can create a large amount of smaller scorpions. Like baby ones. The mummy flashback anyone?

And then king the wild fire wouldn't actually have fire right? Because so far following the other two they don't exactly have those powers (but Karasu tengu love STARTING fires and burning villages down for fun) king the WILD fire.

I feel pretty good about the calamities haha

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I think they said drack the drought is called the drought cause he destroys everything and sucks up all the water with his trunk. So no they don't really have anything to do with their df.. it's just how they use their df.
No one said that bro Lol
Maybe Jack can suck water/moisture but right now we can't give him that feat.

And Jack's "destructive" feats can be replicated by many characters like Luffy, Katakuri,Garp etc.
So Jack has nothing unique about him.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one said that bro Lol
Maybe Jack can suck water/moisture but right now we can't give him that feat.

And Jack's "destructive" feats can be replicated by many characters like Luffy, Katakuri,Garp etc.
So Jack has nothing unique about him.
Except that he takes a countries resources and destroys it giving him the name jack the drought like it said in the manga

"His epithet is named for the fact that when he rampages on an island, it is left in a decaying state like it is suffering a drought. His bounty of 1,000,000,000 indicates that the World Government considers him extremely dangerous and threatening to their operations."