Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Kin Gin bros are pseudo Jinchuuriki, of the strongest Bijuu (Kyuubi), however Bee is a full on Jinchuuriki of perhaps the second most powerful Bijuu (Hachibi), not to mention he has full control of his powers at that. A is fast and both shinobi are powerful in taijutsu, and have lightning affinities that both use well. We know little on the Kin Gin brothers, although from what we have seen they are extremly powerful shinobi. They're exterior is very large and defined, implying strong taijutsu skills, they're large chakra reserves due to the Kyuubi's chakra allows them to use the 5 weapons of the sage (The bannana fan that can use any of the five basic elements, the crimson gouard that sucks up souls, the golden canopy rope that draws out the word souls, and the seven star sword that severs the word soul). Them being Peseudo Jinchuuriki give them extremly large chakra reserves also allows them to transform and use the use the Kyuubi shroud. I really don't know on this one. I'm leaning more towards A and B, although both teams are extremely powerful especially combine together. With the tools of the Sage in their hands, the Kin Gin bros have that advantage. A is lightning fast so the likelyhood of him getting hit is slim. B is a full Jinchuuriki and master of his chakra however I think he's going to have his fair share of trouble dealing with two transformed KinGin bros. KinGin left my man Tobirama on the brink of death during their time, and the power demonstrated in a weaker, Edo Tensai form, gives more hype to their abilities. Idk so I'm going to say a draw for now, I feel it could go either way though.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Kin Gin bros are pseudo Jinchuuriki, of the strongest Bijuu (Kyuubi), however Bee is a full on Jinchuuriki of perhaps the second most powerful Bijuu (Hachibi), not to mention he has full control of his powers at that. A is fast and both shinobi are powerful in taijutsu, and have lightning affinities that both use well. We know little on the Kin Gin brothers, although from what we have seen they are extremly powerful shinobi. They're exterior is very large and defined, implying strong taijutsu skills, they're large chakra reserves due to the Kyuubi's chakra allows them to use the 5 weapons of the sage (The bannana fan that can use any of the five basic elements, the crimson gouard that sucks up souls, the golden canopy rope that draws out the word souls, and the seven star sword that severs the word soul). Them being Peseudo Jinchuuriki give them extremly large chakra reserves also allows them to transform and use the use the Kyuubi shroud. I really don't know on this one. I'm leaning more towards A and B, although both teams are extremely powerful especially combine together. With the tools of the Sage in their hands, the Kin Gin bros have that advantage. A is lightning fast so the likelyhood of him getting hit is slim. B is a full Jinchuuriki and master of his chakra however I think he's going to have his fair share of trouble dealing with two transformed KinGin bros. KinGin left my man Tobirama on the brink of death during their time, and the power demonstrated in a weaker, Edo Tensai form, gives more hype to their abilities. Idk so I'm going to say a draw for now, I feel it could go either way though.
You are right that kin and gin are really have a lot of chakra but i just want to point out that so do B and A. A has a chakra on the lvl of biju beast and B literally has a biju beast and I don't think that edos are much weaker than the original to tell you the truth, at least in kabuto's version all of them seem to be as strong as they were except for sasori who didnt have his puppets.