Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This further proves my point.

If talking about Jiraiya it was BS plot based on what we know

If talking about nine tails it was still BS Plot....

Uchiha are designed to control the nine tails and Kisame's abilities are developed to capture tailed beast. Akatsuki themselves are capturing tailed beast so regardless it was a plot device
Except you're looking at the panel wrong. You're considering it with part 2 in mind, when Kishi clearly hadn't planned everything out yet. Tailed beasts weren't even really a thing in part 1. They were just considered monsters in part 1. The power scaling was even wonky for them in part 1, Gamabunta was able to stalemate Shukaku for christ sake. The entire point of that panel if you look at the context of part 1 as a whole was to say Itachi was on par with the hokage(also important to remember that being a hokage or kage level in part 1 was considered extremely special..it wasn't power that was just thrown around like it is in part 2). If you look at what occurred afterwards it makes even more sense. He bodies Kakashi who was supposed to be arguably Konoha's 2nd best ninja(not counting Jiraiya with him out of the village) behind the 3rd hokage in part 1. There was a statement in part 1 where Gai might have been above Kakashi but that's not really the point I'm going after here, it's just to say Itachi was trying to be portrayed as simply on another level from the majority. Even Kisame notes later that Itachi could take Jiraiya, who was already established to be tiers above Kakashi as well(again setting up further power scaling by Jiraiya telling Kakashi he couldn't handle the duo that was after Naruto, nor could he train Naruto to reach the level of that duo/Akatsuki either).

Saying he could stalemate the kyuubi is saying he's on the level of the 4th hokage, and it's important to remember what is said on the very first page of the very first chapter.

You must be registered for see images

It's intent was to set up fear in the readers for Naruto's safety. A guy who one shot Kakashi, a guy who could match the 4th hokage's feat, a guy greater than even one of the legendary sannin is after Naruto, what on earth are they gonna do to keep him safe?

Another good section to read to realize how little of part 2 Kishi had actually planned out is looking at Jiraiya's discussion with Kakashi. He tells Kakashi there is a group that is out to search for new jutsu(among other things), and after Kakashi asks what proof there is for the nine tails being one of the things they're after, Jiraiya says it's a distinct possibility because the nine tails possesses a ton of chakra. None of this "they're searching for all of the bijuu for a certain plan", they're just looking for jutsu and beings with larges amounts of chakra.

One of the biggest mistakes anyone can make in regards to this manga is trying to make sense of part 2 using part 1 statements and vice versa. You can almost look at them as completely different mangas.

The biggest reason Shippuden is such a huge ****ing mess is because Kishi had no clue what he was doing with the story.

This "uchiha can control tailed beasts, Akatsuki is designed to fight tailed beast" stuff wasn't in consideration in part 1, and that's made blatantly obvious if you read through part 1 again.

It'll also make you depressed though because you'll realize how great part 1 was and how shitty part 2 was,

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kimmimaro did not kill the 3rd kazekage, that was Sasori. Kimmimaro never laid hands on a kage in his life, and that filler of killing the 4th kazekage (gaara's dad) was debunked by the anime again when Raikgae said it was Orochimaru's doing. In short, stop relying on fillers/anime and actual pick up the book for your sources.

kimmimaro's survival against kcm naruto is as good as that useless cqc zetsu surviving against kcm naruto too. Naruto simply did not try against him and his edo body rejuvenates.
Kimmimaro isn't even Kage level or S class, not even close.

I agree he isn't Kage level, but I'd put him at elite jonin/low end S Rank though. The fact that he was able to take on, not one, but 2 Jinchuriki and an 8IG user and only died due to his sickness should attest to his prowess even by Part 2 standards.

Had he lived through to part 2 and not been sick, he would have obviously been stronger than his sickly self and would have easily been akatsuki material/Kage level

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mei's abilities melts things at such a slow pace she can still be killed by what's attacking her so i dont see her melting an instant forest of Kimmi's bones.
Kimmi's bone forest is not instant, hence why genin lee and gaara where able to survive it no problem. And Mei's jutsu are not slow paced. Don't know where you got that from to be honest. Mei's faster than them.
Show me feats of Mei instantly melting ANYTHING in the manga
Read what Sasuke said.

Also you forget that Kimmimaro is capable of travelling through his bone forest.
That's perfect, saves her the trouble for looking for kimmi to melt him with her corrosive acid she's able to produce.
If Bones > Sand what makes you think water will protect her?
You mean the bones that were unable to pierce gaara's sand leaving his face intact?

Water all depends on the pressure, water pressure has been dispersed so powerfully that it can cut through metal and given both Sage toad Pa including Tobirama feats they showed water being able to cut through wood release and animal summonings. So I see kimmi's bone being no different.
I agree he isn't Kage level, but I'd put him at elite jonin/low end S Rank though. The fact that he was able to take on, not one, but 2 Jinchuriki and an 8IG user and only died due to his sickness should attest to his prowess even by Part 2 standards.

Had he lived through to part 2 and not been sick, he would have obviously been stronger than his sickly self and would have easily been akatsuki material/Kage level
He is elite jonin, that's why he was part of the shinobis summoned renowned for their name/title.

The jinch part is nothing to really hype for, he took on demon form which is below the cloak form sasuke took on. And believe me when I say curse mark 2 kid sasuke is nowhere near kage level yet he's without a doubt stronger than kimmimaro. Gaara the same, he never used biju transformation powers.

He's below S-class given maturity and development he can make akatsuki level but he's a bit weak to compete with them considering the fact that it took people on Orochimaru's level or higher to enter the group.

But what you're saying for the most part I can agree with.

Last edited:

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kimmi's bone forest is not instant, hence why genin lee and gaara where able to survive it no problem. And Mei's jutsu are not slow paced. Don't know where you got that from to be honest. Mei's faster than them.

Read what Sasuke said.

That's perfect, saves her the trouble for looking for kimmi to melt him with her corrosive acid she's able to produce.

You mean the bones that were unable to pierce gaara's sand leaving his face intact?

Water all depends on the pressure, water pressure has been dispersed so powerfully that it can cut through metal and given both Sage toad Pa including Tobirama feats they showed water being able to cut through wood release and animal summonings. So I see kimmi's bone being no different.

He is elite jonin, that's why he was part of the shinobis summoned renowned for their name/title.

The jinch part is nothing to really hype for, he took on demon form which is below the cloak form sasuke took on. And believe me when I say curse mark 2 kid sasuke is nowhere near kage level yet he's without a doubt stronger than kimmimaro. Gaara the same, he never used biju transformation powers.

He's below S-class given maturity and development he can make akatsuki level but he's a bit weak to compete with them considering the fact that it took people on Orochimaru's level or higher to enter the group.

But what you're saying for the most part I can agree with.
Take note of how slow susanoo melted also take note that they are in a chamber.

As for gaara's sand you do realized that gaaras strongest sand was cracked vs kimmi weaker bones. A feat deidara could not reproduce

Yes Kimmi stronger attacks was blocked by gaaras strongest shukaku shield but this is more than enough evidence for ky claim that meis suiton won't block Kimmi

Also stop giving mei feats she doesn't have. Only Suiton user to make pressurized water was Tobirama

Based on what's shown Mei still cant avoid bone forest especially since she couldn't avoid ftw

For the third time gaara can levitate

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take note of how slow susanoo melted also take note that they are in a chamber.
Like I said before read what Sasuke said. He said Susanoo was melting the instant Mei activated her jutsu which you asked for proof of.
Show me feats of Mei instantly melting ANYTHING in the manga
Sasuke needed to constantly produce more chakra to keep the defense duration going. That's why the melting seemed so "slow" to you. But what really baffles me is that you'll compare susanoo's defense to kimmimaro's durability. Unlike Susanoo, kimmimaro's bones don't protect him from airborne attacks and from skin deterioration. So kimmimaro would die instantly if he ever came in proximity of boil release faster from the internally than externally in just seconds.
As for gaara's sand you do realized that gaaras strongest sand was cracked vs kimmi weaker bones. A feat deidara could not reproduce
So I'm guessing you missed the two scans of kimmi's bones shattering into pieces after piercing gaara's sand? And that's not gaara's strongest sand would be the shukaku chakra-village level sand.

Yes Kimmi stronger attacks was blocked by gaaras strongest shukaku shield but this is more than enough evidence for ky claim that meis suiton won't block Kimmi
Look above. You'll see that it's not his strongest.
Also stop giving mei feats she doesn't have. Only Suiton user to make pressurized water was Tobirama
How about you stop giving Kimmi susanoo durability feats? Now.
Of course you're wrong because Sage Pa toad was the first ever to pressurize water:
So of course it's not a sole Tobirama feat, it's a universal feat.

Based on what's shown Mei still cant avoid bone forest especially since she couldn't avoid ftw
Based on what exactly? You gonna compare footspeed feats with edo madara now?
For the third time gaara can levitate
You the second time (because you only said it once) that means nothing considering the fact stronger kages than gaara don't need to levitate to defeat bone forest.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said before read what Sasuke said. He said Susanoo was melting the instant Mei activated her jutsu which you asked for proof of.

Sasuke needed to constantly produce more chakra to keep the defense duration going. That's why the melting seemed so "slow" to you. But what really baffles me is that you'll compare susanoo's defense to kimmimaro's durability. Unlike Susanoo, kimmimaro's bones don't protect him from airborne attacks and from skin deterioration. So kimmimaro would die instantly if he ever came in proximity of boil release faster from the internally than externally in just seconds.
Speculation. Especially since Kimmimaro's body healed extremely fast AND he was capable of reinforcing his bones to withstand Gaara's sand burial. We truly dont know how durable Kimmimaro's bones could have been especially since the more chakra and calcium he pumped in them the harder they got. That and as i mentioned he healed extremely fast to the point that severe injuries did not slow him down.
So I'm guessing you missed the two scans of kimmi's bones shattering into pieces after piercing gaara's sand? And that's not gaara's strongest sand would be the shukaku chakra-village level sand.
You telling me Mei's suiton can crack his bones? That was the point I was making since you stated

Suiton > Kimmi's bones and I stated Gaara's Sand > Mei's suiton

Look above. You'll see that it's not his strongest.

How about you stop giving Kimmi susanoo durability feats? Now.
Of course you're wrong because Sage Pa toad was the first ever to pressurize water:
So of course it's not a sole Tobirama feat, it's a universal feat.
Apologies i considered them summons. Either way i dont believe in universal feats bar basic level abilities. Just because 1 or 2 suiton users could do something doesn't mean they all could.

Based on what exactly? You gonna compare footspeed feats with edo madara now?
Nope just wondering why Mei's strategies weren't as effective as you claim is all.

You the second time (because you only said it once) that means nothing considering the fact stronger kages than gaara don't need to levitate to defeat bone forest.
So what? you asked me why Gaara survived and I told you he levitated.

Look man, Im not going to go back and forth with you guys any more as opinions wont change

you believe Mei > Kimmi

I believe Kimmi > Mei

Won't be responding back so "I LOSE" you win gg

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Smh you guys realize you're talking about Kimimaro when his body was dead by medicial definition ?? Healthy Kimimaro is a completely different level just like healthy Itachi, guys with Kaguya's ability have more potential than fodder Kages

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hadtonerfnaruto
even in shippuden 4tails solod oro and 3 tails could of easily killed jiraiya so RSM theoretically should be able to one punch anyone bar kaguya and absorbed momo
Stop it, Orochimaru was playing ith Naruto and walked away untouched, virtually. Jirasiya Was subject to the element of surprise. And the other chizz is bs

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well according to Databook Kimimaro has 30.5 points in his stats. While Hebi Sasuke has 31 points in his stats.

According to my thread, Kimimaro has the total points requiered to be a Kage level ninja but his level in Ninjutsu is very low. Check the thread.

Sasuke can be consider a Kage level ninja since he has the total stats and a 5 in ninjutsu not like Kimimaro. For this reason Kimimaro can be consider a high jonin level.

Like I said, to be an S ninja or a Kage level you need at least a 4.5 in ninjutsu and Kimimaro has an 4. He has potential and a lot. Even Gaara as Kage has a 5 in ninjutsu but has 29 points of total in his stats, less than Kimimato.