Kimimaru & Shika

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, i am assuming as part of the nara clan you are mainly mid range combate atm. For this to change it will take a lot of repeatative training.

Firstly i would like you to summon 50 kage bushin

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this tiajutsu or the one you taught me ?

oka battleing ...........
resting

shadow clone x 100
fighting .....o .o.ok i i i think im re. . rea. .. ready

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright now let them have a battle royal, using only tiajutsu, no ninjutsu at all. Repeat this untill you can barely move from exhaustion......then rest for a couple of hours and repeat the process again but this time with more shadow clones.

This is a long process that will be dull but it will greatly improve your iron fist taijutsu. If ironfist is suitible for you drink a bottle of sake before each training session and master drunkfist.

Sukumo if you have any other tips on tiajutsu for ttime please feel free to take over my slot as im no expert on it as i have only been taught taijusu specific to the kaguya clan.

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright now let them have a battle royal, using only tiajutsu, no ninjutsu at all. Repeat this untill you can barely move from exhaustion......then rest for a couple of hours and repeat the process again but this time with more shadow clones.

This is a long process that will be dull but it will greatly improve your iron fist taijutsu. If ironfist is suitible for you drink a bottle of sake before each training session and master drunkfist.

Sukumo if you have any other tips on tiajutsu for ttime please feel free to take over my slot as im no expert on it as i have only been taught taijusu specific to the kaguya clan.
well i wanna learn that taijutsu thats in your blood line .........well as close as i can to it
ill even change the name

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ttime i want you to continue this and we will pick this up tomorrow as i have to go, Good work for today.

well i wanna learn that taijutsu thats in your blood line .........well as close as i can to it
ill even change the name
That may be very differcult as you do not poccess the abilty to manipulate your bones but i will try if you insist, tomorrow though. PM me tomorrow if your still up for it.

Last edited: