*activates Rinnegan *

BayBAy commentate this battle

Any way i use my absorbtion bodiii all the others R gone so

(Chidori Senbon)-1000 Birds Needle
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: Chidori in the form of needles that can be thrown to pin down an opponet or to injure them.

Blaze Shoots millions of chidori senbon in the air**makin them rain down on the Kimimaro* there's no escape

gl both of u U_U...

GO BLADE!

erm I mean U_U...
Thanx Bro

Last edited:

Kimimaro the bone warrior

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release ? Spinning Repel Cycle [Fuuton ? Supin Gun Junkan]
- A technique utilizing Wind Chakra, and Double Spin
- Handseals: Boar, Rooster
- Effect: A skill where the user gathers a spiralling mass of wind within their hands. This spiralling wind is flat in shape and is a powerful offensive and defensive jutsu. Defensively, it can be used to repel projectiles away from the user and have those projectiles lay about them for their use. Offensively, it can be used while in the air against an opponent to send them spiralling down into the ground

to defend against ur lighting justu then use

(Doton:Doryou Dango)-Earth Style: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: User pulls up a huge sphere of earth that can then be rolled at or thrown at the opponent.

and i throw it at you and combine it with

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

to make a massive lava ball coming straight at you

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind Release ? Spinning Repel Cycle [Fuuton ? Supin Gun Junkan]
- A technique utilizing Wind Chakra, and Double Spin
- Handseals: Boar, Rooster
- Effect: A skill where the user gathers a spiralling mass of wind within their hands. This spiralling wind is flat in shape and is a powerful offensive and defensive jutsu. Defensively, it can be used to repel projectiles away from the user and have those projectiles lay about them for their use. Offensively, it can be used while in the air against an opponent to send them spiralling down into the ground

to defend against ur lighting justu then use

(Doton:Doryou Dango)-Earth Style: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling

Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: User pulls up a huge sphere of earth that can then be rolled at or thrown at the opponent.

and i throw it at you and combine it with

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

to make a massive lava ball coming straight at you
Nice movements bro i like dem
(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave
? Type:Supplementary
? Chakra Cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire

to put out that fire now to get out of the Mud i use

Rin?negan: kasai shippuu ? flame hurricane
-firing a hurricane towards the target covered in fire attacking mutliple enemies
i also use this to clear the heated area using the wind chakra from the hurricane

*realesing me hehehehehe *

Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado
? Damage Points:60(+10 for a strike that hits opponent if the attack misses for a total of 2 strikes)
? Descripton: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release ? Giant Falcon Blast [Fuuton ? Kyojin Taka Bakuha]
- A technique utilizing Wind Chakra, Materialize, Focus, Difuse, and Condense
- Handseals: Ram, Dog, Boar, Hare, Rooster
- Effect: A skill where the user brings forth a large incarnation of wind. Emerging from the body a great spiralling mass of wind emerges. Forming into a very large falcon, this falcon has bunshin type intelligence and is capable of fighting on its own will. Because of the chakra forms involved with it, it can take quite a beating before it disappates.

destorying ur dragon and coming straight for u then i activite my curse level 1

and then i use

nibai hone doragon)-double bone dragon
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:45
Damage Points:80
Description:A double version of bone dragon which can bind the enemy and using further manipulation, bone spikes can be made to peirce the enemy or shot bone spikes from its mouth.
Note:This jutsu can only be used bu Kaguya Clan memebers.

making 1 bone dragon attack from ur left and right and a gaint wind falcon from above

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Effect: A skill where the user brings forth a large incarnation of wind. Emerging from the body a great spiralling mass of wind emerges. Forming into a very large falcon, this falcon has bunshin type intelligence and is capable of fighting on its own will. Because of the chakra forms involved with it, it can take quite a beating before it disappates.

destorying ur dragon and coming straight for u then i activite my curse level 1

and then i use

nibai hone doragon)-double bone dragon
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:45
Damage Points:80
Description:A double version of bone dragon which can bind the enemy and using further manipulation, bone spikes can be made to peirce the enemy or shot bone spikes from its mouth.
Note:This jutsu can only be used bu Kaguya Clan memebers.

making 1 bone dragon attack from ur left and right and a gaint wind falcon from above

u forgot my last jutsu "If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order."

so the dragon on the rite i destroy usin that jutsu ability

(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
? Chakra cost:20
? Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks

So were underwater N ur 2 animals come to attack me

i use

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
? Range:Short-Long
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

So ur 2 animals r destroyed then i use

(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy
? Type:attack
? Chakra cost:40
? Damage Points:80
? Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

Attacking u many ways

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_U new jutsu time :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero
(makai ryouken)-hell hounds
*Type:attack
*Range:long
*chakra cost:60
*Damage Points:100
*description: the user bites both thumbs and summons a pack of 5 hell hounds which are made from fire each 1 is mixed if the users blood, they can shoot a powerful jet of fire or charge and bite the opponent.Due to there extreme temperature of each hell hound water evapourates before it can even touch them.

the water ecpourates around them then they all charge at you from different angles

then i use

dive bombing u from above then i use

Earth Release ? Graveyard Soil [Doton ? Hakachi Dojou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Double Earth Chakra, Double Burst, and Focus
- Handseals: Ox, Dragon, Dog, Ox, Dragon
- Effect: A technique considered the beefed up version of the Earth Grip Skill. Grabbing at the opponent and bringing them down and pinning them to the ground. These hands can extend very far, and entirely made of clay

to pin u to the floor so u cant do anything, so ur gettin dive bombed form the sky by my wind falcon and attack from all side on the ground by my doggies :p

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U_U new jutsu time :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero
(makai ryouken)-hell hounds
*Type:attack
*Range:long
*chakra cost:60
*Damage Points:100
*description: the user bites both thumbs and summons a pack of 5 hell hounds which are made from fire each 1 is mixed if the users blood, they can shoot a powerful jet of fire or charge and bite the opponent.Due to there extreme temperature of each hell hound water evapourates before it can even touch them.

the water ecpourates around them then they all charge at you from different angles

then i use

dive bombing u from above then i use

Earth Release ? Graveyard Soil [Doton ? Hakachi Dojou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Double Earth Chakra, Double Burst, and Focus
- Handseals: Ox, Dragon, Dog, Ox, Dragon
- Effect: A technique considered the beefed up version of the Earth Grip Skill. Grabbing at the opponent and bringing them down and pinning them to the ground. These hands can extend very far, and entirely made of clay

to pin u to the floor so u cant do anything, so ur gettin dive bombed form the sky by my wind falcon and attack from all side on the ground by my doggies :p
hehehehehhehe

Blade uses: Rin?negan: seken shoukyaku no jutsu- world incineration
- the technique raises the temperature of his surroundings to 300 degree celcius, crippling any living being and eliminating any form of defence

destroying those hands N i use

Rin?negan: gesuidou hei no jutsu- absorption Barrier
-this gives my party a wall of protection which absorbs all chakra types and protecting the 6 of them from blade' Note: this is a huge barrier that can absorb things that r comin from 360 degress angle and from the ground

So everything that is gonna attack is nullified

N last jutsu i use
(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain
? Chakra cost:15
? Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts

so i kno were u r

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_U*activates curse seal level 2*

(Ototon:Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu)-Sound Release Echo Assault Skill
Chakra Cost:20
Description:The user gathers chakra into their mouth and enfuses their vocal chords as they release a burst of sound towards the opponent. If they managed to dodge it, that is the worst thing that can happen. The sound gets stronger as it bounces off of objects however it also gets smaller as it goes on.
Note: Travels at 450mph speed

then i use

(hon misairu)-bone missles
Range:short-long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage:25 (for each missle which hits, 6 missiles are shot)
Description: Whilst in curse seal level to kimimaro focus chakra in to each of the 6 large spikes on his back and shoots them out with incredible force, he can controll the course of each
missle with his chakra.
Note: This jutsu can only be used bu Kaguya Clan memebers and must be in curse seal level 2 form

coming at ur from all sides

then use

(Katon:Haisekishou)-Fire Style:Burning Ash Accumulation

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Descripton: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs) .

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U_U*activates curse seal level 2*

(Ototon:Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu)-Sound Release Echo Assault Skill
Chakra Cost:20
Description:The user gathers chakra into their mouth and enfuses their vocal chords as they release a burst of sound towards the opponent. If they managed to dodge it, that is the worst thing that can happen. The sound gets stronger as it bounces off of objects however it also gets smaller as it goes on.
Note: Travels at 450mph speed

then i use

(hon misairu)-bone missles
Range:short-long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage:25 (for each missle which hits, 6 missiles are shot)
Description: Whilst in curse seal level to kimimaro focus chakra in to each of the 6 large spikes on his back and shoots them out with incredible force, he can controll the course of each
missle with his chakra.
Note: This jutsu can only be used bu Kaguya Clan memebers and must be in curse seal level 2 form

coming at ur from all sides

then use

(Katon:Haisekishou)-Fire Style:Burning Ash Accumulation

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Descripton: user spits out a could of super hot ash which expoldes when the user clicks there teeth this jutsu will cause damage if you escape before it expoldes(damage is done to skin and lungs) .
they're all nullified

now that i kno were u r

i use

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin
? Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.

remeber that i already heated the air up using this jutsu

- the technique raises the temperature of his surroundings to 300 degree celcius, crippling any living being and eliminating any form of defence

So i win heheheheheh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they're all nullified

now that i kno were u r

i use

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin
? Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.

remeber that i already heated the air up using this jutsu

So i win heheheheheh
U_U u lost the bone missles arent made of chakra, the chakra in them make them explode but since u took there chakra away the just big bone spikes each have all preiced ur body:( ill still teach u 1 just from that battle tho :)