Killer Bee and Raikage Vs Minato and Itachi

Sage Minato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so I was reading an earlier post on a site (can't remember whether or not it was this website) that said "who would win Killer bee and raikage or might guy and rock lee. Mostly everybody knew that the only logical winner's would be A and KB.

KB and A are the only two ppl that have ever been showed that were capable of out-speed a fully matured sharingan so..... that got me thinking who would win in a fight between KB and A vs Minato and Itachi.....

Even though KB and A can out-speed a fully matured sharingan user, itachi wasn't any ordinary uchiha and minato was clearly the fastest man alive and a genius.

Im am in the middle about this fight myself and I would like to see some valid points not just "the fourth hokage was cool and fast bla bla bla" give me some valid reasons plz xd

So tell me who you would think would win in a fight KB and A or Itachi and minato and why?

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi and Minato. Mostly because Itachi is a BADDAS, and Minato fought A and B before and he showed them some REAL skills. Itachi and Minato would deffenitly win.

Sage Minato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk cause even though Minato met KB and A idk if he truly wouldve been able to take them both out......... and itachi is and always will be bad*** however if he used his amaterasu I think that both KB and A would be able to dodge it by bee going V2 and A using his Raiton armor? Idk im just putting my opinion but i could be wrong and im open for correction.

Well idk if KB would be able to dodge him but i know that A would be able too cause he did it to sasuke.

Sage Minato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that itachi and minato are bad*** but let me remind you that KB and A are also known for being two of the only none sharingan users to ever counter or out speed a sharingan user.........

But then again minato did the same to madara U_U

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that itachi and minato are bad*** but let me remind you that KB and A are also known for being two of the only none sharingan users to ever counter or out speed a sharingan user.........

But then again minato did the same to madara U_U
Itachi uses Susano'o to protect Minato when he rolls. Itachi takes Bee, Minato takes A.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
raikage and bee are a good team but minato and itachi(who is bad so to speak) wud not hav enuff team good work
+ raikage and bee hav been training together for a long time.

but minato alone can keep up with their strength together.but we really hav'nt seen what raikage and bee can really do. so in da end- minato is skilled and smart and da uchiha too and they hav more fan boys so it's a one sided thing.

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato and Itachi win
Tsukuyomi can pwn killerB
Amaterasu can pwn killerB check my sig
Minato is faster than A, which means he can easily attack A from behind