UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In Skills Than any next gen kid shinobi will ever be.
And sometimes even Part 1 Naruto's generation .

Before you start with your blah blah blah it's all wishful thinking blah blah

1. The Pentagon says 71 percent of America's 34 million 17-24 year old population would fail to qualify for enlistment.
That is, you can give them or a kid a nuclear weapon, but that doesn't mean they know how to use it or disable it in their favor.
Just like Kaguya.

2. Most Naruto generation struggled to death against some Zetsu who had little to no real battle experience. and 2 enhanced Uchiha. Is that really the kind of people who will survive a never ending era of war? lol

3.They survived through an era when you fought adult when 5. Madara said himself how much people cooled down since the end of war. And he also mentioned to Guy how the Warring States was full of taijutsu users like him (before he used 8 gates). Kid Tajima and Kid Butsuma survived all of this. Stay mad.

Kid Tajima and Kid Butsuma had better understanding of War than Naruto, Sasuke or Boruto's generation will ever have.

PS: I NEVER said they were stronger than Adult Naruto and Sasuke. These 2 are exceptions. That prove the rule right lol.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To my understanding the warring era were a bunch of fodder shinobis with the exception of a few. I mean the best sharingan they had was a 3 tomoe sharingan which 13 year old Sasuke already awakened.
I’m sure neither Butsuma or Tajima fought a biju Mode/Full biju at the age of 12-13.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You say this, but neglect the fact that a lot of their survival comes down to luck. There's no way to survive an encounter with an adult while alone, so those that do get caught are dead or incarnates so whoop ass. Matter of fact, I'm inclined to say that because the heads of these clans admitted inferiority to their incarnate children(who were no more than 9ish), the base line nor average could be too high.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To my understanding the warring era were a bunch of fodder shinobis with the exception of a few. I mean the best sharingan they had was a 3 tomoe sharingan which 13 year old Sasuke already awakened.
I’m sure neither Butsuma or Tajima fought a biju Mode/Full biju at the age of 12-13.
Nope and never. They weren't. You have the fact that Hashirama is hailed as the strongest because his foes are ALSO strong.
And you have also the fact that Madara admitted how the Kage have become unspeakable weak.

Kid Tajima winned against Adults with much war experience. Yes, they are one of the most skilled shinobi ever shown.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say this, but neglect the fact that a lot of their survival comes down to luck. There's no way to survive an encounter with an adult while alone, so those that do get caught are dead or incarnates so whoop ass. Matter of fact, I'm inclined to say that because the heads of these clans admitted inferiority to their incarnate children(who were no more than 9ish), the base line nor average could be too high.
Aham. Luck.
Just like Madara killing a lot of Adult Senju.
Sorry, they are just that skilled. Much more than any next gen.

And if the Adult selfs were that weak, Kid Hashi wouldn't have run away.

It was an overkill time when just the strongest survived. Hence why the standarts are so high.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aham. Luck.
Just like Madara killing a lot of Adult Senju.
Sorry, they are just that skilled. Much more than any next gen.

And if the Adult selfs were that weak, Kid Hashi wouldn't have run away.

It was an overkill time when just the strongest survived. Hence why the standarts are so high.
The fact that sharingan-less Madara could kill Senju adults illustrates very well how weak they are. What fight did Kid Hashi run from btw? I really don't understand what it is that makes you think any child born in the warring era could fight off adults alone if they aren't incarnates. You're so grossly skimping over the fact that these same adults survived the same harsh conditions as this was a period that went on forever. I'm also going to point out the fact that neither Hashirama or Madara had seen each other in their entire lives for some number of years. That's a clear indication that that the two and their kin brawled with nameless fodder most of the time.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope and never. They weren't. You have the fact that Hashirama is hailed as the strongest because his foes are ALSO strong.
And you have also the fact that Madara admitted how the Kage have become unspeakable weak.
I’m gonna be honest with you, Hashirama was not hailed to be the strongest. He was just the man who ended the warring era giving him that title. His opponents were not strong either, they were fodders except for Madara. Even Kakazu was a jonin with no Earth Grudge scroll secret arts when he lost to Hashirama.

Madara just said that the current Gokages were weaker than Hashirama which is true, and only Ohnoki counter most of his jutsus because of experience.
Kid Tajima winned against Adults with much war experience. Yes, they are one of the most skilled shinobi ever shown.
They were not the most skilled shinobis ever shown because we’ve never seen them.
I mean name who’s the most skilled guy they beat?
Tajima was never said to kill adults either only Madara.

If you really look at it, Tajima and Madara’s strength relationship is exactly like King Vegeta and Vegeta’s relationship from dragonball z.
If your strongest ocular power is a 3 tomoe then he surely didn’t have a sharingan as a kid.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, personally I doubt it. Madara, hashi, tobi, and izuna seemed like exceptions, everyone else seemed within their own power scale, I.e. tajimawas strong at the time, but Is probably straight up garbage compared to ms mads. I also doubt tajima awakened his sharingan as young as mads. Honestly they all seemed like fodder besides the 4 mentioned

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that no sharingan Madara could kill Senju adults illustrates very well how weak they are. What fight did Kid Hashi run from btw? I really don't understand what it is that makes you think any child born in the warring era could fight off adults alone if they aren't incarnates. You're so grossly skimping over the fact that these same adults survived the same harsh conditions as this was a period that went on forever. I'm also going to point out the fact that neither Hashirama or Madara had seen each other in their entire lives for some number of years. That's a clear indication that that the two and their kin brawled with nameless fodder most of the time.
You think that war veterans are weak and fodders? lololollol
Your lack of understanding is making it unberable, sorry.
They are actually a bunch of strong soldiers running around, that could kill any kid. The kid who survived was the one with the most skills.
That is, Kid Tajima.

While your """best""" next gen kid losing to simple kicks. As Kakashi himself said they aren't fit to be ninja.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m gonna be honest with you, Hashirama was not hailed to be the strongest. He was just the man who ended the warring era giving him that title. His opponents were not strong either, they were fodders except for Madara. Even Kakazu was a jonin with no Earth Grudge scroll secret arts when he lost to Hashirama.

Madara just said that the current Gokages were weaker than Hashirama which is true, and only Ohnoki counter most of his jutsus because of experience.

They were not the most skilled shinobis ever shown because we’ve never seen them.
I mean name who’s the most skilled guy they beat?
Tajima was never said to kill adults either only Madara.

If you really look at it, Tajima and Madara’s strength relationship is exactly like King Vegeta and Vegeta’s relationship from dragonball z.
If your strongest ocular power is a 3 tomoe then he surely didn’t have a sharingan as a kid.
1. He is the strongest. Kabuto said himself that people thought his strenght was a fairy tale. And a lot of people treid to oppose Hashirama and Madara. They were strong. Stop the hate.
2. Madara said himself the Warring States was full of taijutsu users like Guy before he used 8 gates.
3. Experience because Oonoki got to fought the real thing. Not some cooled down fodders from peace XD
4. Kid Tajima survived a lot of war veterans.

Sorry.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think that war veterans are weak and fodders? lololollol
Your lack of understanding is making it unberable, sorry.
They are actually a bunch of strong soldiers running around, that could kill any kid. The kid who survived was the one with the most skills.
That is, Kid Tajima.

While your """best""" next gen kid losing to simple kicks. As Kakashi himself said they aren't fit to be ninja.
Yes. All while you're downplaying them too with the assumption that a child could win an actual fight against one. I'm saying that the children who lived either never had to encounter an adult 1 on 1, escaped, or were incarnates. The adults survived those same conditions, so it should reason they have the edge in both strength and skill on children.

If adult Senjus and Uchihas can be taken down by sharinganless Madara and woodless Hashirama, their average couldn't be too high. That same average of adults were once young like Tajima. You know what that means? That they were just as capable of surviving in a warring era against adults as children despite being complete fodders themselves.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. All while you're downplaying them too with the assumption that a child could win an actual fight against one. I'm saying that the children who lived either never had to encounter an adult 1 on 1, escaped, or were incarnates. The adults survived those same conditions, so it should reason they have the edge in both strength and skill on children.

If adult Senjus and Uchihas can be taken down by sharinganless Madara and woodless Hashirama, their average couldn't be too high. That same average of adults were once young like Tajima. You know what that means? That they were just as capable of surviving in a warring era against adults as children despite being complete fodders themselves.
Goodness. You think that someone that survived WW2 isn't more skilled than a kid that is the best in kugfu lessons? lol
Even if there weren't MS users, there were people who could seal up Bijuu, and gather up to defeat both Hashirama and Madara.
They were strong. Sorry.
Kid Tajima became an adult through his awesome skills, because he is just as skilled as an adult. Much like Kakashi.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goodness. You think that someone that survived WW2 isn't more skilled than a kid that is the best in kugfu lessons? lol
Even if there weren't MS users, there were people who could seal up Bijuu, and gather up to defeat both Hashirama and Madara.
They were strong. Sorry.
Kid Tajima became an adult through his awesome skills, because he is just as skilled as an adult. Much like Kakashi.
@Bold, just as the fodders who'd been taken out by pre-adolescents did. I've expressed that I think they are fodders, and that their children who survived most likely avoided their fodder, adult enemy opponents rather than fought them 1 on 1. Why do you think this holds up to me without anything to back that they were strong? The only guys you can actually point to are oddities that played vital roles in ending a centuries long conflict. Why should I think of Tajima and Butsuma so highly just because they survived against fodders just as the other fodders? They became heads, sure, but that only says so much when everyone else is fodder.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. He is the strongest. Kabuto said himself that people thought his strenght was a fairy tale. And a lot of people treid to oppose Hashirama and Madara. They were strong. Stop the hate.
What? :lol I'm seriously not hating. Nobody was trying to opposing them because the strongest clans created something new ending the warring era. They strong because they're Indra and Ashura's incarnates realistically but that doesn't mean anything. They're level was long surpassed later down the generations when Six path powers started to get introduced.
2. Madara said himself the Warring States was full of taijutsu users like Guy before he used 8 gates.
He didn't say that.
3. Experience because Oonoki got to fought the real thing. Not some cooled down fodders from peace XD
Ohonki never fought Hashirama before only Madara, either way the generation he was in was after the warring period not before it, because that generations are full of fodders. Besides Hagormoo's Yin and Yang clan (Uchiha and Senju) you can't name a single strong person from the warring era.
4. Kid Tajima survived a lot of war veterans.

Sorry.
He survived a bunch of fodders that don't stack up to S rank shinobis, Full Tailed Beasts, and Mangekyo/Rinnegan users.
Their strongest person is a 3 tomoe user, even 13 year old Sasuke was a 3 tomoe user plus a Sage Transformation user (curse seal).

How are you not seeing this?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? :lol I'm seriously not hating. Nobody was trying to opposing them because the strongest clans created something new ending the warring era. They strong because they're Indra and Ashura's incarnates realistically but that doesn't mean anything. They're level was long surpassed later down the generations when Six path powers started to get introduced.

He didn't say that.

Ohonki never fought Hashirama before only Madara, either way the generation he was in was after the warring period not before it, because that generations are full of fodders. Besides Hagormoo's Yin and Yang clan (Uchiha and Senju) you can't name a single strong person from the warring era.

He survived a bunch of fodders that don't stack up to S rank shinobis, Full Tailed Beasts, and Mangekyo/Rinnegan users.
Their strongest person is a 3 tomoe user, even 13 year old Sasuke was a 3 tomoe user plus a Sage Transformation user (curse seal).

How are you not seeing this?
Stop acting like there weren't Indra and Ashura incarnates back then too. Or that MS is the only thing that means great power.
They had people like Kinkaku and Ginkaku and Bijuu restrainers. There were people who knew 8 gates too.
There were plenty of skilled shinobi. Otherwise Hashirama wouldn't even have died in a war. Or this wouldn't have happened:

You must be registered for see images

Stay mad. Tajima was most likely a prodigy.

#survive war # natural selection

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold, just as the fodders who'd been taken out by pre-adolescents did. I've expressed that I think they are fodders, and that their children who survived most likely avoided their fodder, adult enemy opponents rather than fought them 1 on 1. Why do you think this holds up to me without anything to back that they were strong? The only guys you can actually point to are oddities that played vital roles in ending a centuries long conflict. Why should I think of Tajima and Butsuma so highly just because they survived against fodders just as the other fodders? They became heads, sure, but that only says so much when everyone else is fodder.
Have you not heard about natural selection in class? Just the strong survived in that era. People like Ginkaku and Kinkaku existed, and Bijuu restrainers too.
Just because Itachi killed adults they were fodder? No, it's just him that it's a prodigy. And back then, all the kids some time they faced adult 1 vs 1. Even toddlers did that.
And any war person is by default stronger than peace fodders.

Keep hating.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop acting like there weren't Indra and Ashura incarnates back then too. Or that MS is the only thing that means great power.
I didn't say that there weren't Indra and Ashura incarnates back then but none of them had the power like the current Ashura and Indra incarnates known as Naruto and Sasuke. Which is my whole point in the first place because clans in the warring era were fodders compared to the Naruto/Sasuke generation.
They had people like Kinkaku and Ginkaku and Bijuu restrainers. There were people who knew 8 gates too.
Ginkaku and Kinkaku didn't absorb the biju's chakra until way after the warring era. There was no 8 gates user during the warring era either, that's just your assumption.
There were plenty of skilled shinobi. Otherwise Hashirama wouldn't even have died in a war. Or this wouldn't have happened:

Stay mad. Tajima was most likely a prodigy.

#survive war # natural selection
You would've named them if there was any skilled people back in the warring era, so I know you're just hyped right now.
Hashirama was killed in war because he's still human, you don't need to be the strongest to kill another human being. I'm sure a blinside or getting killed by a number of fodders is possible.

Just look at 3rd Ay, this man was powerful enough to physically (brute force not chakra wise) stalemate a wild biju in a one on one match without the aid of a special six path bloodline limit such as a sharingan or wood style/Uzamaki special chains/Torii to stop it.
Such a powerful Kage like that was killed by a number of 10,000 no name fodders for the sake of his Kumo people, Even Tobirama was killed off by 20 bounty hunters.

So you can't assume that these people are that strong, humans can die in a number of ways by people they outclass chakra wise. Taijama is an Uchiha so of course he's a genius or prodigy but he's still a fodder compared to Madara or better yet Sasuke during his childhood generation.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't say that there weren't Indra and Ashura incarnates back then but none of them had the power like the current Ashura and Indra incarnates known as Naruto and Sasuke. Which is my whole point in the first place because clans in the warring era were fodders compared to the Naruto/Sasuke generation.

Ginkaku and Kinkaku didn't absorb the biju's chakra until way after the warring era. There was no 8 gates user during the warring era either, that's just your assumption.

You would've named them if there was any skilled people back in the warring era, so I know you're just hyped right now.
Hashirama was killed in war because he's still human, you don't need to be the strongest to kill another human being. I'm sure a blinside or getting killed by a number of fodders is possible.

Just look at 3rd Ay, this man was powerful enough to physically (brute force not chakra wise) stalemate a wild biju in a one on one match without the aid of a special six path bloodline limit such as a sharingan or wood style/Uzamaki special chains/Torii to stop it.
Such a powerful Kage like that was killed by a number of 10,000 no name fodders for the sake of his Kumo people, Even Tobirama was killed off by 20 bounty hunters.

So you can't assume that these people are that strong, humans can die in a number of ways by people they outclass chakra wise. Taijama is an Uchiha so of course he's a genius or prodigy but he's still a fodder compared to Madara or better yet Sasuke during his childhood generation.
They are the opposite of fodders.
Do you know why Sasuke Sarutobi was respected by the likes of Madara? Because he was strong.
Do you know why Ashina gave birth to Konoha fuuinjutsu stated in databook? Because was strong.
Do you know why they sealed up Ichibi? Because they were strong.
Do you know why they much much much more strong then your average shinobi now? Because war does this.
And you simply doesn't understand the concept of how war makes only the strong among the strong survive.
Actually that's why medals are made.

Peace fodders. Pft.

Keep mad. Kid Tajima was a kid that survived through battle experts adults.