Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Le rapier cw, Lambent Light on my left hip.

Type:Weapon
Range:Short
Chakra:40
Damage:+10 Kenjutsu and Seasonal Dances
Description:Lambent Light is a special one handed katana owned by Asuna Yuuki.Lambent Light has a rounded sky blue guard,hilt and a silver-white blade.Only Asuna can hold the rapier as it has a special self trigger that when an enemy tries to hold it,it induces a C-ranked chakra surge that shockes there hands forcing them to release it.Asuna can channel chakra into Lambent Light to increase its cutting power also giving it bright glow hence the name Lambent Light.Asuna being a master of the Seasonal Dances only performs them with this special raiper that they actually gain a small boost.The rapier can only be held in one hand due to hilt only having space for one hand.The blade was forged by a blacksmith that had been hired by Asuna's mother as her weapon of choice over the traditional katana of Samurai.Asuna can also place the katana's blade into the ground and releasing chakra into the ground forward causing the earth to tire up equal to a S-Rank Technique in power,as she releases it more that it can even throw a giant summon off balance.

Restrictions
-Can only be used by Asuna
-Releasing chakra into the ground counts as a move.
-Can only be held in one hand.
-Can only be used with Samurai,Kenjutsu and Seasonal Dance related jutsus.
-No elemental kenjutsu can be used unless Harmony is activae.
-Can only release the chakra once per battle.

As I walk into the battle field, I notice some goofy looking kid with googles. They actually look cool, but I didn’t like them in his hand. So without a moment of thought, I take a…what someone would call me crazy for…a butter knife :| out of my ninja pouch and channeling my earth chakra into the ground under me, I stomp my foot creating a earth shaped golf club. Throwing the butter knife into the air and letting it come down, I swing my two hands with a lot of power and send the knife flying towards the kid for no reason what so ever.

FOUR!!
I yell as the golf ball…I mean knife goes at highspeeds towards the target.

Type: Offensive
Chakra:10(if chakra is used)
Damage:20(+5 if chakra boost is used)
Description:This is a rather simple technique where the user will grab a butter knife and tosses it at full speed towards there targets head causing minor head injuries towards them.The user can also use a sample amount of chakra to increase the power of the attack.Since a butter knife is rather dull bladed the target cant be cut by the knife

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.

Last edited:

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dammit. I wanted this one. :T_T:

I call next.
Okay! =}
Le rapier cw, Lambent Light on my left hip.

Type:Weapon
Chakra:40
Damage:+10 Kenjutsu and Seasonal Dances
Description:Lambent Light is a special one handed katana owned by Asuna Yuuki.Lambent Light has a rounded sky blue guard,hilt and a silver-white blade.Only Asuna can hold the rapier as it has a special self trigger that when an enemy tries to hold it,it induces a C-ranked chakra surge that shockes there hands forcing them to release it.Asuna can channel chakra into Lambent Light to increase its cutting power also giving it bright glow hence the name Lambent Light.Asuna being a master of the Seasonal Dances only performs them with this special raiper that they actually gain a small boost.The rapier can only be held in one hand due to hilt only having space for one hand.The blade was forged by a blacksmith that had been hired by Asuna's mother as her weapon of choice over the traditional katana of Samurai.Asuna can also place the katana's blade into the ground and releasing chakra into the ground forward causing the earth to tire up equal to a S-Rank Technique in power,as she releases it more that it can even throw a giant summon off balance.

Restrictions
-Can only be used by Asuna
-Releasing chakra into the ground counts as a move.
-Can only be held in one hand.
-Can only be used with Samurai,Kenjutsu and Seasonal Dance related jutsus.
-No elemental kenjutsu can be used unless Harmony is activae.
-Can only release the chakra once per battle.

As I walk into the battle field, I notice some goofy looking kid with googles. They actually look cool, but I didn’t like them in his hand. So without a moment of thought, I take a…what someone would call me crazy for…a butter knife :| out of my ninja pouch and channeling my earth chakra into the ground under me, I stomp my foot creating a earth shaped golf club. Throwing the butter knife into the air and letting it come down, I swing my two hands with a lot of power and send the knife flying towards the kid for no reason what so ever.

FOUR!!
I yell as the golf ball…I mean knife goes at highspeeds towards the target.

Chakra:10(if chakra is used)
Damage:20(+5 if chakra boost is used)
Description:This is a rather simple technique where the user will grab a butter knife and tosses it at full speed towards there targets head causing minor head injuries towards them.The user can also use a sample amount of chakra to increase the power of the attack.Since a butter knife is rather dull bladed the target cant be cut by the knife

Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.

Noticing a projectile heading towards me I quickly reach onto my backback with my right hand and grab a hold of a demon windmill shuriken. Upon physical contact with it, I immediately pour my chakra into it as I proceed to throw it forwards, having it travel horizontally, paralleled with the ground. The aim of the shuriken would be to deflect the projectile as well as slice the target in half. Upon being thrown, I manipulate my previously channeled chakra and cause the shuriken to large into massive proportions.

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage points: 20
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

As the shuriken leaves my grasp, I begin running full force towards my left-hand side while keeping a close eye on you as well as my surroundings. While doing so, I swiftly chain together a few hand seals and multiple my enlarged windmill shuriken into a massive view-blocking wave of one thousand. The sheer number as well as size of the shuriken would easy block each other's views as well as cover a decently large wide spread area, thus removing the possibility of escaping by changing locations, at least by normal means. I continue to run in a circular motion around you on my left-hand side whilst naturally entering long range.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

Immediately after cloning my projectile, I inhale deeply as I jump into the air to get a clear view of you and focus my fire chakra. Thereafter, I release from my mouth three giant bullets of fire that come down like meteors on your current location. The meteors are spaced evenly so that they cover your behind as well as sides should you try to escape. Upon physical contact with the ground they would explode into a geyser of flames which would surely engulf your entire surrounding area. The meteors would be raining down from your three oclock view point.

KATON GOENKA!

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
So we are playing fetch now? Ok ill play!
I said with high excitement in my voice, I couldn’t help but wonder if this kid really was trying. As I observe the doings of the kid, from taking the giant shuriken out, to creating the massive amounts of shuriken. I simply smiled as the shruiken passed through my body. Each one affecting, due to changing my body into water, making all physical damage nulled. As the kid jumps into the air and unleashes the 3 meteor sized ball of fire, I simply remained in my original spot.

Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form

Are you really trying?
After avoiding the damage from the shuriken and turning back to normal, as said my sentence, I waved my hand and from the ground, rises a wall of rat flesh, defending me from the attack, with that , I create two long walls of rat flesh, enough to guard me from the impact of the fireballs. The heat from the attack melts the rat flesh as I remove it from play and look at the kid as he landed with a serious look in my eye.

Chakra: 60
damage: N/A
Description: The user can summon a wall of rat flesh as defense or what ever else the user may find use for it. Much like the toad flesh wall It can stop things of the same rank or lower.
Note: Must have a contract with the rats.
Note: can build up to 2 walls at a time
Note: can only be used 3 times in a battle.

Lets be real here, if that’s your true strength, you have no chance of surviving this fight.

I tell him with caution in my voice.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So we are playing fetch now? Ok ill play!
I said with high excitement in my voice, I couldn’t help but wonder if this kid really was trying. As I observe the doings of the kid, from taking the giant shuriken out, to creating the massive amounts of shuriken. I simply smiled as the shruiken passed through my body. Each one affecting, due to changing my body into water, making all physical damage nulled. As the kid jumps into the air and unleashes the 3 meteor sized ball of fire, I simply remained in my original spot.

Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form

Are you really trying?
After avoiding the damage from the shuriken and turning back to normal, as said my sentence, I waved my hand and from the ground, rises a wall of rat flesh, defending me from the attack, with that , I create two long walls of rat flesh, enough to guard me from the impact of the fireballs. The heat from the attack melts the rat flesh as I remove it from play and look at the kid as he landed with a serious look in my eye.

Chakra: 60
damage: N/A
Description: The user can summon a wall of rat flesh as defense or what ever else the user may find use for it. Much like the toad flesh wall It can stop things of the same rank or lower.
Note: Must have a contract with the rats.
Note: can build up to 2 walls at a time
Note: can only be used 3 times in a battle.

Lets be real here, if that’s your true strength, you have no chance of surviving this fight.

I tell him with caution in my voice.
Out of Character:
I am not ignoring your character's dialogue, its just that if my move goes as planned, my character would never actually hear it :p

As the geysers of flame erupt into a wild storm, I quickly perform two hand seals and cause a swamp to be formed beneath my target's location. The swamp would be medium range in radius as well as 20m meters deep. The creation of the swamp would be initiated as I land back on the ground, taking complete advantage of the special allowance of performing said earth technique without physical contact with the ground.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

I then proceed to perform a single hand seal, thereafter slamming my hands on the ground. This allows me to open a portal 20m above your location that drops down a giant solid earthen lid. The lid is large enough to overwhelm long range to the sides of you as well as behind. The front of the lid (The section of it that would be facing me) would be large enough to cover the creation of the swamp, thus leaving me unscathed by a few meters.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Range: Short-Long
Damage points: 40
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

I then maintain my hands on the ground as I pump large amounts of earth chakra into it. This in turn allows me to raise the ground beneath me 100 meters high. The width of the earthen section which I am rising would stretch 25 meters to either side of me, meaning a total of 50 meters wide with a depth of 25 meters, having myself standing near the edge of the pseudo plateau. (So 100m Height, 50m Width & 25m Depth.)

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.

"I have to thank Kakashi-Sensei for teaching me some of his Earth-Style Ninjutsu.. *Pant, Pant..*"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Out of Character:
I am not ignoring your character's dialogue, its just that if my move goes as planned, my character would never actually hear it :p

As the geysers of flame erupt into a wild storm, I quickly perform two hand seals and cause a swamp to be formed beneath my target's location. The swamp would be medium range in radius as well as 20m meters deep. The creation of the swamp would be initiated as I land back on the ground, taking complete advantage of the special allowance of performing said earth technique without physical contact with the ground.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

I then proceed to perform a single hand seal, thereafter slamming my hands on the ground. This allows me to open a portal 20m above your location that drops down a giant solid earthen lid. The lid is large enough to overwhelm long range to the sides of you as well as behind. The front of the lid (The section of it that would be facing me) would be large enough to cover the creation of the swamp, thus leaving me unscathed by a few meters.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Damage points: 40
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

I then maintain my hands on the ground as I pump large amounts of earth chakra into it. This in turn allows me to raise the ground beneath me 100 meters high. The width of the earthen section which I am rising would stretch 25 meters to either side of me, meaning a total of 50 meters wide with a depth of 25 meters, having myself standing near the edge of the pseudo plateau. (So 100m Height, 50m Width & 25m Depth.)

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.

"I have to thank Kakashi-Sensei for teaching me some of his Earth-Style Ninjutsu.. *Pant, Pant..*"
I just dry cleaned these clothes…OK ***** SLAPPING TIME

As angry I got, I began to rage as the mud swamp came into existence. With this, I start to become quite pissed off, to the point I start to generate mass amounts of lightning around my body, causing lighting to be formed around me. The lightning is moving swiftly and each waking moment, becomes heated. The heat created from the aura, plus the electrical current running through my body, I quickly null the chakra in the earth around me.

With the lightning now running and coursing all around my body, I notice a shadow in the ground , looking up into the sky, I see a lid coming down from the sky, but with my anger done sky rocketing, who knows what’s about to happen.

Type: Attack/defend
Damage Points: (+20 to taijutsu attacks)
Description: This is much like chidori nagashi. The user will focus their lighning chakra around their body (the lightning will not be touching the user) creating an aura of lightning. They will focus this chakra so that the lightning vibrates around their body moving faster and faster, without hurting them as it is controlled. As it moves faster, the lightning creates a mass of heat to produce flames that combine with the lightning moving around the users body. These flames wont be touching the user so he wont be burnt. This aura is used for close combat attacks and can be formed pretty quickly. When hitting something in this mode, the user will release the lightning through the object shocking it with a bolt of lightning and cause numbing/partial paralysis to living objects. Not only this, but the heat built up from the electircal current will burn the target too. And example of how this would work would be, when you go to punch an opponent, if they put their hand up to block it, you would hit their hand, shocking their hand dealing lightning damage, numb their hand from the shock for 1 turn and burn the targets hand.

Note: This mode can but used for up to a total of 4 turns in a battle.
Note: The user is more vulnerable to water attacks and would take +20 more damage if hit by a water jutsu.
Note: When this aura is active, the user can't use wind or water jutsu.
Note: This isn't using two elements at the same time, the lightning is generating the heat, i'm not creating the fire.
Note: Can't be used while in Sage mode (or similar) or with EIGs

Inhaling a mass amount of chakra into my body, I unleash devastating roar from my body. The amount of lightning traveling destroys the lid as it comes down with little effort. As the remains coming crumbling down, I look at you with my demon eyes and say
Are you scared of dragons?

Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will gather a mass amount of chakra into their mouth, they will then "roar" releasing a large concentrated, destructive blast, which is capable of destroying everything in a wide area in front of the user. The blast expands like a cone from the users mouth, much like the bijuu blast, it also has 5 separate lightning bolts that spiral around the blast itself. If this technique successfully hits the users opponent they are paralyzed and incapable of moving the following turn.
Note: This technique can only be used twice.
Note: Once used the user is incapable of using A-Rank or higher Raiton techniques, or any technique S-Rank or higher, for the following 2 turns.
Note: This technique's width is as wide as the Wind and Fire Blast technique.
Note: The separate lightning blasts are roughly 6 inches away from the main blast itself, and if the opponent is hit by any of them, they are unable to perform the first move of their next post from being minorly electrocuted/paralyzed
Note: If hit by the main blast itself they are completely paralyzed their next turn.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just dry cleaned these clothes…OK ***** SLAPPING TIME

As angry I got, I began to rage as the mud swamp came into existence. With this, I start to become quite pissed off, to the point I start to generate mass amounts of lightning around my body, causing lighting to be formed around me. The lightning is moving swiftly and each waking moment, becomes heated. The heat created from the aura, plus the electrical current running through my body, I quickly null the chakra in the earth around me.

With the lightning now running and coursing all around my body, I notice a shadow in the ground , looking up into the sky, I see a lid coming down from the sky, but with my anger done sky rocketing, who knows what’s about to happen.

Type: Attack/defend
Damage Points: (+20 to taijutsu attacks)
Description: This is much like chidori nagashi. The user will focus their lighning chakra around their body (the lightning will not be touching the user) creating an aura of lightning. They will focus this chakra so that the lightning vibrates around their body moving faster and faster, without hurting them as it is controlled. As it moves faster, the lightning creates a mass of heat to produce flames that combine with the lightning moving around the users body. These flames wont be touching the user so he wont be burnt. This aura is used for close combat attacks and can be formed pretty quickly. When hitting something in this mode, the user will release the lightning through the object shocking it with a bolt of lightning and cause numbing/partial paralysis to living objects. Not only this, but the heat built up from the electircal current will burn the target too. And example of how this would work would be, when you go to punch an opponent, if they put their hand up to block it, you would hit their hand, shocking their hand dealing lightning damage, numb their hand from the shock for 1 turn and burn the targets hand.

Note: This mode can but used for up to a total of 4 turns in a battle.
Note: The user is more vulnerable to water attacks and would take +20 more damage if hit by a water jutsu.
Note: When this aura is active, the user can't use wind or water jutsu.
Note: This isn't using two elements at the same time, the lightning is generating the heat, i'm not creating the fire.
Note: Can't be used while in Sage mode (or similar) or with EIGs

Inhaling a mass amount of chakra into my body, I unleash devastating roar from my body. The amount of lightning traveling destroys the lid as it comes down with little effort. As the remains coming crumbling down, I look at you with my demon eyes and say
Are you scared of dragons?

Description: The user will gather a mass amount of chakra into their mouth, they will then "roar" releasing a large concentrated, destructive blast, which is capable of destroying everything in a wide area in front of the user. The blast expands like a cone from the users mouth, much like the bijuu blast, it also has 5 separate lightning bolts that spiral around the blast itself. If this technique successfully hits the users opponent they are paralyzed and incapable of moving the following turn.
Note: This technique can only be used twice.
Note: Once used the user is incapable of using A-Rank or higher Raiton techniques, or any technique S-Rank or higher, for the following 2 turns.
Note: This technique's width is as wide as the Wind and Fire Blast technique.
Note: The separate lightning blasts are roughly 6 inches away from the main blast itself, and if the opponent is hit by any of them, they are unable to perform the first move of their next post from being minorly electrocuted/paralyzed
Note: If hit by the main blast itself they are completely paralyzed their next turn.

You must be registered for see images
I'm not afraid of anyone! I am going to become Hokage!

As I say so, I reach into my pouch with either hand and grab a hold of three explosively wrapped kunais with each. While doing so, I channel earth chakra beneath the location of my target. In unison, I release the kunais in a wide spread; One would be aimed directly at the chest of my target while the others would surround his medium range in a cross formation. (North, South, East & West) The explosive tags wrapped around the kunais are timed to explode around the target's immediate vicinity. Upon releasing the kunais, a single gigantic pillar of earth erupts beneath him aiming to demolish his body. The mere shock-wave produced by the pillar would injury him if successful.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Immediately after performing the earth style technique, I reach over my back with my right hand and grab a hold of my Gunbai as I then swipe it out in front of me from right to left. This in turn allows me to release a gust of wind that takes the form of a net with slicing properties. The net is very wide-spread, being roughly 10x10 meters.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As the kid replies to me and grabs the kunai from his pouch, I observe with clear vison as he takes aim in my direction. I take the motive is preparing myself for the worst. As the kunai is thrown at, I ready myself when I felt a slight vibration from the earth. With my thoughts racing now, I quickly motioned my upper body, increasing the density of my bones, and causing them to become harder than steel. As the kunai hits my body and explodes, I simply remain in my spot and what it seems is death. Due to my Kaguya heritage, I have a mass amount of pain tolerance, not even flinching from the explosion. As the ground under me starts to erupt, I grow mass amounts of bones from my body, and spinning my body quickly before the pillar can deal damage, I slash through the earth pillar with little effort though still taking some damage from the attack.

Type: Defence/Attack
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

The explosions from the other kunai cause debris to fly in the air, making it hard for me to see, but when it cleared enough I notice wind blast coming my way just as you released it. With the raging aura around me still going, I retract the bones into my body and with that done I deactivate the aura, and with a quick movement of fire chakra into my feet, I up slightly off the ground and release a mass amount of fire chakra, acting like a rocket, sending me flying backwards out the way of the slicing net. As I land on the edge of Long range/mid-range. I look up with a devilish look in my eyes. My body has been beaten but im nowhere near death. I’m ready to fight serious.
Hokage huh? I dont think you will live to see that time kid..your just awakened the demon in...ME!

Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling.
Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the kid replies to me and grabs the kunai from his pouch, I observe with clear vison as he takes aim in my direction. I take the motive is preparing myself for the worst. As the kunai is thrown at, I ready myself when I felt a slight vibration from the earth. With my thoughts racing now, I quickly motioned my upper body, increasing the density of my bones, and causing them to become harder than steel. As the kunai hits my body and explodes, I simply remain in my spot and what it seems is death. Due to my Kaguya heritage, I have a mass amount of pain tolerance, not even flinching from the explosion. As the ground under me starts to erupt, I grow mass amounts of bones from my body, and spinning my body quickly before the pillar can deal damage, I slash through the earth pillar with little effort though still taking some damage from the attack.

Type: Defence/Attack
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

The explosions from the other kunai cause debris to fly in the air, making it hard for me to see, but when it cleared enough I notice wind blast coming my way just as you released it. With the raging aura around me still going, I retract the bones into my body and with that done I deactivate the aura, and with a quick movement of fire chakra into my feet, I up slightly off the ground and release a mass amount of fire chakra, acting like a rocket, sending me flying backwards out the way of the slicing net. As I land on the edge of Long range/mid-range. I look up with a devilish look in my eyes. My body has been beaten but im nowhere near death. I’m ready to fight serious.
Hokage huh? I dont think you will live to see that time kid..your just awakened the demon in...ME!

Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling.
Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

Custom Weapon:
Kamisama かみさま God's Sacrifice
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Medium
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+10 Wind Combinations)
Description: Kamisama is a weapon which was crafted by Alexander himself, after reading and analyzing information throughout the years about Madara Uchiha's infamous weapon. Kamisama is a medium sized war-fan rivaling the height of an average shionbi when placed along side with one another. The light brown fins decorated with a strange symbol on each end of the war-fan are made of a very lightweight and durable material that does not conduct electricity, nor is it able to be engulfed in flames. The core of the war-fan is a nearly indestructible pole with a thin rubber layer to avoid conductivity that is bandaged up from the bottom end all the way to the middle of the poll. At the very bottom of the pole lays a very lightweight, thin, and durable chain link which appears to have metallic spheres evenly spaced every three inches which ensures enhanced gripping. The other end of the chain-link is connected to a medium sized nearly indestructible scythe which was rumored to be one of Madara's deadliest weapons in combination with the war-fan. Just like the pole, the scythe's hand is also laced in a thin layer of rubber with bandages covering the entire thing up to the blade itself. The chain-link is long enough to allow Alexander to throw his scythe up to medium range distance similar to Hidan's scythe. Both the war-fan and scythe are strapped in the center of his back in an "X" manner. The unique ability of the war fan is to coat elemental projectile-type techniques with wind chakra. When the user releases an elemental projectile type technique, he will swing the fan and coat the technique with wind chakra, causing the technique in question to be turned into a XX/wind combination. Meaning that if the user releases a fireball and swings the fan, it would turn into a fire/wind combination. Although it does not boost the rank nor size of the technique in question, it does boost them by ten damage points. In order to release the projectile techniques successfully and coat them in wind, Alexander found out a way to exchange hand signs for fan swings. Meaning that for every two hand seals required in a projectile type technique, the user is required to swing his fan once. (ex: If I release a fire technique that requires four hand seals, I would need to swing the fan twice as I then release the fire and coat it in wind, increasing its damage while it maintains the same rank.) The wind enhancement would not be effective against lightning techniques because the lightning technique in question would disperse. Kamisama is chakra reactive, which if channeled with expansion chakra it will expand at the users will. Expanding it refers to using any variation of the Akimichi clan's expansion techniques and so leading to count towards the user's jutsu per turn. When releasing a wind style technique from Kamisama, the technique in question would automatically receive the ten damage boost due to the fact that is not physically possible to create a wind/wind combination. The user is also able to release physical projectiles like kunais, shuriken, senbons etc and coat them in wind chakra for increased speed and damage. This is accomplished in the same manner that the elemental projectile techniques are enhanced into combinations.

▵ Utilizing the expansion ability requires an Akimichi biography
▵ Can only be wielded by Hard

As I notice my target changing locations, I inhale whilst swinging my fan twice above me, aimed at the sky although only slightly as I am already at a higher altitude. This in turn allows me to release five fire balls from my mouth that are coated with wind-chakra, increasing their potency. The fireball's destination would be as follows;

#1 - Dropping from your 12 o'clock
#2 - Dropping from your 3 o'clock
#3 - Dropping from your 6 o'clock
#4 - Dropping from your 9 o'clock
#5 - Dropping directly above you

They would be evenly spaced apart so that your entire medium range around is completely overwhelmed with concussive fiery explosions.

(Katon: Gōkakyū Hitoame no Jutsu)Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower
Damage: 80 [90]
Description:
Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, the user will do the Horse → Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals as he inhales, exhaling into the sky a multitude of great fireballs (up to 8) at the same time which then rain down on the target from above causing severe, widespread damage around the field. These fireballs have explosive and concussive abilities, similar to other fire techniques.

After swinging my fan out in front me, I throw it upwards slightly, giving me enough time to wave a single hand seal as I release my wind chakra outwards. Taking advantage of your attention being most likely drawn by the overwhelming fire balls blocking your view of me, as well as the mere altitude in which I am standing, I create four cherubs of wind. They immediately disperse into a breeze of wind upon creation, making their way over your location. As you are dealing with the fire technique/after you've done so, one of the cherubs materializes behind you and wraps itself around your body, binding you as the other three materialize one meter above you. Upon materialization, they explode into an omnidirectional blast of wind that completely destroys the terrain around you, mas well as yourself if gone undefended.

( Fuuton: Koisen tenshi Nùn) - Wind Release: Gathering of the wicked Cherub
Type: Attack
Range: Short-long
Damage Points: 80
Description:
This is the sister technique of ( Fuuton: Koisuru tenshi no soyokaze ) - Wind Release: Breeze of the beloved Cherub. The user starts by simply weaving together 5 hand seals (Monkey - Dragon - Rat - Dog - Tiger) and molding massive amounts of Fuuton chakra in the air around himself. With that done the user uses his Fuuton chakra to create multiple Cherubs (4), each being 2 1/2 feet tall like the original technique ll, and translucent, floating a meter or so above the users head in a square formation. The child-like cherubs wear no clothing other than what covers their bottoms, and bares wings far past the size of the beings themselves. The cherub's wings span 10 feet from wing to wing and let off a light, cooling breeze with every flap of the wings. Upon creation, the cherubs simply disappears in thin air, literally becoming nothing but thin air which scatters into the terrain as a breeze exactly like from the flapping of the wings, but unlike the original technique, these winds from the breeze picks up debri and dust from all around, acting like (Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance. Now only being able to be tracked by doujutsu users or sensors, the gang of cherubs stealthily arrives near a designated target, whether it be the opponent himself or something else such as a summoning, stone golem etc etc. As another light breeze slides across the body of the opponent, the cherubs rematerializes once again. The cherubs now floating a meter above the target, just like when they were first created, has the wind they are made of explode. The cherubs explodes in an outwards omnidirectional explosion; swiftly delivering a blunt blow of spinning wind that mangles the target and anything in a 5m radius. If the target is small enough I.e. a small summon, human etc. The cherub can wrap its large wings around the target before exploding. The powerful spinning wind itself is able to break through even solid structures within reasoning. Each cherub can materialize in different locations in order to attack multiple targets, each holding B-rank strength when exploding. To gain the full damage of the technique, the cherubs materialize near each other, holding hands as they appear; exploding in unison and creating a much larger 9x9m explosion that will devastate the area.

• Usable 2x per battle with 2 turn cool down
• No wind Jutsu next turn and no wind jutsu over A-rank in the same turn
• Only taught by Shady doctor

Let's see that demon, BAKAYARO!

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With a smirk on my face, I notice the Fireballs being formed from the boy’s mouth, coming down raining onto my location, with a quick wit in mind, I simply get up, taking in what is about to happen, but before the fireballs could hit, me, I activate the first prayer of the Command Arts, allowing me to quickly draw my rapier with my left hand, and as I do this, I unsleathed the rapier, unleashing a cone shaped blast of tiny knives.

Type: Offense/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The first of the “Prayer” series of the Command Arts, Hikaru Aki Hashira, often called “Aki-gamae (autumn stance)” by its users, is a Kenjutsu stance instead of an actual attack. It is a variation of the Waki-gamae in that the user holds their blade at waist level, parallel to the ground, whether in its scabbard or not, a position best suited for quick-draw strikes. The user focuses their chakra throughout their entire body in a steady stream while in this stance, increasing their speed and strength by 25%. This increase in ability comes about from the chakra augmenting the muscles naturally, instead of forcefully, essentially putting the body in a natural “peak” condition. This chakra also coats the user’s blade and allows the counter-offensive nature of Aki come through. Whether sheathed or not, the user can swing their blade and dispel an incoming attack by disrupting it, allowing the user to protect themselves and then counter-attack. The method of blocking attacks is based upon the concept of an immovable pillar.
*The First Prayer can only shield the user from attacks of an equal or lower rank.
*Blocking an attack counts against one of the three allotted moves in a turn.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage: 80(90)
Description: The second in the “Prayer” series of Command Arts, Zekkyōdan differs in its working depending on if the user’s blade is being resheathed or drawn, though in both cases the move is a strange type of Battōjutsu, meaning that it involves multiple cuts. In the event that the sword is being sheathed, there is a quick flash as the blade’s guard meets the top of the scabbard, during which a chakra burst creates a countless number of cuts in a 360 degree short-range dome around the user, shredding any incoming attack to dust; this being the defensive variant of the move. When unsheathing the blade, however, the affect is “launched”; that is, when the blade is unsheathed, a cyclone of chakra is shot forward, with the chakra inside the cone-like structure acting as tiny knives, shredding that which they come into contact with; this is the offensive variant of the move.
*Cannot be used unless the first “Prayer” has been activated.
*Can only be used once per turn.
*Due to needing to reset their stance, this move cannot be used back-to-back, even between turns, meaning another technique must be used in between uses.
*The same version of this move cannot be used consecutively – meaning, if the defensive variant is used first, the offensive variant must be used the next time the technique is used.

The knives shred through the fireball that is supposed to come in front of me, and with my new speed and strength , I quickly run forward, avoiding the contact with the others, just barely missing them. As I move forward out of the attack, I notice you fling the fan into the air and making the handseal. I stop in my tracks, waiting on the move. As the cherub forms behind me and wrapping its self around me, I know something is about to happen. As they are about to explode, I quickly release a mass amount of fire rats from my mouth, as they travel upwards, they eat into the cherubs, and canceling the jutsu. Due to the one behind me grabbing my body, I simply still brace for impact as it explode as well, sending me flying forward from the blunt damage from the attack. As im sent flying, I keep my grip on my sword and position myself, breathing hard from the impact of the attack. I attain the Autumn stance with my rapier in my hand and waiting on the next move of the target.

Type: Attack/Defense
Description: When hit with a wind attack you can use Fire chakra to create rats which travel down the wind and attack the enemy.
Note: Eats the wind making it harmless (Wind makes fire stronger as said by yamato so as they travel down instead of getting smaller they remain the same size)