Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A large paw bubble lands on the training ground, creating a large crater. Priest emerges from the crater while dusting his clothe. He asks the one he see.

how about that landing.

Priest takes another look at you. He adjust himself and sits down on ground, right at the edge of the crater while he brings out a few dumpling sweets and start eating.

So you are the student heh? So what do you want to learn?.

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite an entrance you made there Sensei.. I would love to learn the arts of Taijutsu

Kylo takes a deep breathe and relaxes his body while he awaits instructions

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest heard what his student said and sits. He needs to know more about his new acquaintance.

So before we start, why don't you tell me about yourself, why you wanna learn Taijutsu and how does it fit into your ambition.

Then after that, you can tell me what you know about Taijutsu.

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been on NB for some time now but I live a complicated life so training has always been a pain in the behind to finish but now I have so much time to do it and be able to Rp with friends. I want to learn Taijutsu because I find it unique and many tend to not use it in battle instead they use ninjutsu or the elements. I plan on owning a Swift bio some time and I have some ideas for Swift and Taijutsu together XD

Taijustu is hand to hand combat and requires more of getting physical approach to a fight. A ninjas ability to perfom different variations of martial arts to the extent of their own abilities. It requires mental and physical toughness, energies, stamina and strengths and training to improve in those fields. It does not require chakra but one can use chakra to enhance abilities of Tai like Sakura does.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

So a few more question.

Tell me what you know about

Chakra and its relation to physical and spiritual energy

How do you enhance your physical energy?

Spiritual energy is to Genjutsu while Physical energy is to.....?

What is the ultimate advantage of taijutsu?

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

So a few more question.

Tell me what you know about

Chakra and its relation to physical and spiritual energy

How do you enhance your physical energy?

Spiritual energy is to Genjutsu while Physical energy is to.....?

What is the ultimate advantage of taijutsu?
Chakra when it comes to physical energy is very imporatant because running low on chakra, can exhaust someone. For example, the more chakra you have in a fight, the more energized you are but using up your chakra may drain you physically. Spiritually, chakra connects with it and you can't have one without the other. For example, Minato leaving some of his chakra in Naruto so he can later connect with him and talk to him.

You enhance your physical strength by training. (I body build so for me it's eating right, training consistently, keep pushing forward and harder with training). One can also use chakra to help enhance their strength like sakura does with her punching power.

Physical energy is to Taijutsu. But also ninjutsu because if you're physically exhausted, it will be harder to perform ninjutsu.

The ultimate advantage is not having to use chakra for basic Taijutsu.

Also, Idk if I gave you the link to my previous training, I think I forgot to:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.

Okay, I want you to use the last 3 jutsu you learned in a fight against 3 of my clones who attacked you after flanking you on all sides. Go all out with the detailed description and creativity.