Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All rules and regulations applied. Haven't done this in a while.

You can choose whichever biography you want from my signature. Preferably someone of Sannin rank or higher, so when he/she kicks my ass, I won't be antagonized too hard. Thanks.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Please, go ahead. I can't for the life of me remember how to use techniques in text.
I'm sure you'll do fine.
Don't try to hide your OPness :|
I can spot it from miles away!

I concentrate my wind chakra into my hand, and release four blades of wind, using my right hand by flicking the wrist. The first is aimed directly at your chest, and would leave deep wounds if not countered correctly. Another is above you, and you have one to your right, and one to your left. These wind blades, are in case that you attempt to dodge somehow. At the same exact time that I launch the wind blades, with my other hand I would toss an FTG kunai about 5 meters to your left, and one 5 meters to your right.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure you'll do fine.
Don't try to hide your OPness :|
I can spot it from miles away!

I concentrate my wind chakra into my hand, and release four blades of wind, using my right hand by flicking the wrist. The first is aimed directly at your chest, and would leave deep wounds if not countered correctly. Another is above you, and you have one to your right, and one to your left. These wind blades, are in case that you attempt to dodge somehow. At the same exact time that I launch the wind blades, with my other hand I would toss an FTG kunai about 5 meters to your left, and one 5 meters to your right.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.
I would be OP, if I could find my CJs. :|
VM if you don't like something about my move.

I activate my Sharingan and gain vision of your wind blades, then I slam my hands on the ground and a couple of walls of earth rise in front of me, denying you vision of my location as I merge into the ground and proceed to advance towards your initial location, rising from the earth I breathe out a huge fireball that travels towards your location, which should, as stated burst into "something" that should "engulf" you in flames.
( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I would be OP, if I could find my CJs. :|
VM if you don't like something about my move.

I activate my Sharingan and gain vision of your wind blades, then I slam my hands on the ground and a couple of walls of earth rise in front of me, denying you vision of my location as I merge into the ground and proceed to advance towards your initial location, rising from the earth I breathe out a huge fireball that travels towards your location, which should, as stated burst into "something" that should "engulf" you in flames.
( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
As you emerge from the ground, you would make a slight sound, which Minato would hear. In addition to this, using earth as a counter against an intangible wind blade was a very strange choice. Finally, Minato would also hear the approaching fire jutsu. As you emerge, Minato would then instinctively cause wind chakra to burst up from his feet, and cause him to fly to the right about 5 meters, and dodge your fire jutsu. As Minato lands, he would almost instantly make a single handseal (water affinity). This would materialize a fast moving current of water, below your position. It would cause you to move at insane speeds, to which you most likely would not be able to react to, into a wall of sticky water. The current would move you a meter backward, and the sticky water would entangle your back.

Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Teisei Orijin Tsuppari! | Nine Arts Dragon: Whisper Origin Thrust!
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique the user can passively create bursts of wind at any time, any specific point on the users body. This technique is mainly used to physically evade most techniques with the help of the wind chakra. Also by the choice of the user, they can send their wind chakra to their feet to have the ability to propel their self to any point they want, forwards, backwards, left, or right if the user chooses, that being said, if they want to change another direction they would have to re-use this technique again.
Notes:
- Must be a practitioner of Kyu Doragon Jutsu | Nine Arts Dragon

Suiton: Pengin no Ima - Water Style: Penguin's Current
Range: Short-Medium
Description: After forming the bird hand seal, the user sends his chakra onto into the ground. This chakra forms an extremely fast current of water to be formed about a meter deep and a meter wide. Anything that enters the current has its speed tripled due to the current's extreme speed. At the end of the current is a wall of water with high viscosity chakra content, cushioning the impact of anything that hits it.

Note: Can only be used twice.
Note: Can only be taught by Penguin.
Note: Lasts a single turn.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you emerge from the ground, you would make a slight sound, which Minato would hear. In addition to this, using earth as a counter against an intangible wind blade was a very strange choice. Finally, Minato would also hear the approaching fire jutsu. As you emerge, Minato would then instinctively cause wind chakra to burst up from his feet, and cause him to fly to the right about 5 meters, and dodge your fire jutsu. As Minato lands, he would almost instantly make a single handseal (water affinity). This would materialize a fast moving current of water, below your position. It would cause you to move at insane speeds, to which you most likely would not be able to react to, into a wall of sticky water. The current would move you a meter backward, and the sticky water would entangle your back.

Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Teisei Orijin Tsuppari! | Nine Arts Dragon: Whisper Origin Thrust!
Description: Using this technique the user can passively create bursts of wind at any time, any specific point on the users body. This technique is mainly used to physically evade most techniques with the help of the wind chakra. Also by the choice of the user, they can send their wind chakra to their feet to have the ability to propel their self to any point they want, forwards, backwards, left, or right if the user chooses, that being said, if they want to change another direction they would have to re-use this technique again.
Notes:
- Must be a practitioner of Kyu Doragon Jutsu | Nine Arts Dragon

Suiton: Pengin no Ima - Water Style: Penguin's Current
Range: Short-Medium
Description: After forming the bird hand seal, the user sends his chakra onto into the ground. This chakra forms an extremely fast current of water to be formed about a meter deep and a meter wide. Anything that enters the current has its speed tripled due to the current's extreme speed. At the end of the current is a wall of water with high viscosity chakra content, cushioning the impact of anything that hits it.

Note: Can only be used twice.
Note: Can only be taught by Penguin.
Note: Lasts a single turn.
Seeing you propelled to your right(my left, just to clarify) I see you perform a handseal and begin to infuse chakra underneath my feet, as a chunk of earth propels me upwards, performing a backflip and landing 12 meters behind my initial position, leaving your stream to flow down.(by the way the technique is worded, I'm assuming it takes time to form and actually begin streaming down, leaving aside the fact that the Sharingan provides intuition which cannot be a basis in an RP fight, the handseal and the sort of slow-motion effect AND the improved reaction time the KG offers should provide enough time to counter the ability itself) As I fall to the ground I infuse my chakra into the ground below us and two swarms of earth engulf your legs up to the knees, having you assumably trapped I begin to charge Lightning chakra into my skin as a white glow begins to float around my body. At the end of the activation, I infuse chakra into the slab of earth that grabbed your left leg and allow it to contract and crush your leg.

(Doton: Tobou Kyodan) - Earth Style: Escaping Platform

Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user infuses his chakra around a chunk of earth beneath his feet, then, seconds later he uses his chakra to push that chunk of earth from under his feet, which launches him in the air. Whilst in mid-air the user does a backflip and falls from the platform about 12 meters away from the initial position.

Earth Style: Earth Eon ♦ [Doton: Tsuchi Ion]

Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: - [+40 for every crushed limb]
Description: Earth Eon is an unique jutsu, developed by Reido Kira in the Lightning Temple.The user creates swarms of earth, that are able to capture enemies' limbs, making them unable to move, the maximum swarms that can be created are four, for all four limbs, once captured, the limb cannot move the following turn.The swarms can go up in the air too, reaching a height of approx. 10 m.The user can summon the swarms at his will for three rounds, and the earth can crush his enemies' limbs.
- Effects of this jutsu last 3 turns.
- May be used only by Lightning Temple members under the guidance of Reido Kira.

(Raiton: Shiroi Kage no Kasukudo Yoroi) - Lightning Release: White Shadow Acceleration Armor

Chakra Cost: 50 (+10 each round still in use)
Damage Points: N/A (+10 each round still in use)
Description: The user channels Lightning chakra under his epiderma, creating a small web of lightning threads. The users derma and epiderma suffers damage because of these threads, but at the same time electrocute anything that come in touch with their skin, and improves their speed to Lee's speed without weights and all his Lightning based jutsus by +10 for 5 rounds. The Lightning lightens up the skin of the user, and in contact with the Sun light/rays it creates the illusion that the user is engulfed in a white glowing armor.
*Must be taught by either Shigure or mangekyou sharingan.
*May be used once per battle.
*After the armor deactivates the user may not use any Lightning tehcniques for 2 rounds.
*Can be used under Ion Particle Armor.

Note: Again, any problems through the VM. Also I never thought I'd use that Escaping Platform bullshit, always thought it was a useless technique.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Seeing you propelled to your right(my left, just to clarify) I see you perform a handseal and begin to infuse chakra underneath my feet, as a chunk of earth propels me upwards, performing a backflip and landing 12 meters behind my initial position, leaving your stream to flow down.(by the way the technique is worded, I'm assuming it takes time to form and actually begin streaming down, leaving aside the fact that the Sharingan provides intuition which cannot be a basis in an RP fight, the handseal and the sort of slow-motion effect AND the improved reaction time the KG offers should provide enough time to counter the ability itself) As I fall to the ground I infuse my chakra into the ground below us and two swarms of earth engulf your legs up to the knees, having you assumably trapped I begin to charge Lightning chakra into my skin as a white glow begins to float around my body. At the end of the activation, I infuse chakra into the slab of earth that grabbed your left leg and allow it to contract and crush your leg.

(Doton: Tobou Kyodan) - Earth Style: Escaping Platform

Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user infuses his chakra around a chunk of earth beneath his feet, then, seconds later he uses his chakra to push that chunk of earth from under his feet, which launches him in the air. Whilst in mid-air the user does a backflip and falls from the platform about 12 meters away from the initial position.

Earth Style: Earth Eon ♦ [Doton: Tsuchi Ion]

Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: - [+40 for every crushed limb]
Description: Earth Eon is an unique jutsu, developed by Reido Kira in the Lightning Temple.The user creates swarms of earth, that are able to capture enemies' limbs, making them unable to move, the maximum swarms that can be created are four, for all four limbs, once captured, the limb cannot move the following turn.The swarms can go up in the air too, reaching a height of approx. 10 m.The user can summon the swarms at his will for three rounds, and the earth can crush his enemies' limbs.
- Effects of this jutsu last 3 turns.
- May be used only by Lightning Temple members under the guidance of Reido Kira.

(Raiton: Shiroi Kage no Kasukudo Yoroi) - Lightning Release: White Shadow Acceleration Armor

Chakra Cost: 50 (+10 each round still in use)
Damage Points: N/A (+10 each round still in use)
Description: The user channels Lightning chakra under his epiderma, creating a small web of lightning threads. The users derma and epiderma suffers damage because of these threads, but at the same time electrocute anything that come in touch with their skin, and improves their speed to Lee's speed without weights and all his Lightning based jutsus by +10 for 5 rounds. The Lightning lightens up the skin of the user, and in contact with the Sun light/rays it creates the illusion that the user is engulfed in a white glowing armor.
*Must be taught by either Shigure or mangekyou sharingan.
*May be used once per battle.
*After the armor deactivates the user may not use any Lightning tehcniques for 2 rounds.
*Can be used under Ion Particle Armor.

Note: Again, any problems through the VM. Also I never thought I'd use that Escaping Platform bullshit, always thought it was a useless technique.
You've found your CJs, you're OP again!

As Izuna manages to avoid the water technique, Minato would feel swarms of earth begin to grasp his legs up to and including his knees. Almost reflexively, Minato would cause a sudden pressurized burst of lightning to cause the earth to crumble away into nothingness, before it can do any form of damage to Mknato. Minato would then notice you envelop yourself in what appeared to be a glowing white armor. As a response, Minato would envelop himself in the chakra of the nine tailed fox. This would boost his ninjutsu, taijutsu, speed, and overall performance.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

(Kyūbi Chakura Mōdo) - Nine Tailed Fox Chakra Mode
Chakra cost: 40 (+350 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to Ninjutsu and +15 to Taijutsu Techniques)
Description: Minato accesses the Kyubi chakra that he sealed away in his body before he sealed the Kyubi in Naruto. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without much effort. In doing so, he gains a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette and the shroud used by Naruto when he accessess his counterpart technique. The colour of his eyes changes from blue to orange. Also, while the demon fox shroud is red and releases chakra as burning, acidic bubbles, this form's shroud is yellow and releases chakra as flickers of flame, instead. With the Nine-Tails' power under his control, Minato's strength is significantly increased adding +10 to his Ninjutsu and +15 to his Taijutsu techniques. His speed is greatly increased and becomes almost comparable to that of Naruto while under the effect of the same technique. However, because Minato is not a Jinchuriki, he has a limited control over the shroud when compared to Naruto. He cannot use any Bijuu techniques nor shape the shroud into chakra arms. Also, the duration of the technique is shorter and Minato doesn't gain any type of sensing or perception bonus. The shroud for Minato becomes a simple power up by releasing the kyuubi chakra sealed inside him and releasing it into himself through the seal. Because he can't control it like a Jinchuriki can with its bijuu's chakra, he cannot power himself with other techniques.
Note: Technique can only be used once and last 3 turns when activated. When it times out, the Minato is left drained and weakened, reduced to half his speed and reactions as well as unable to use his space time techniques for 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used by Minato Bios.