Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
trust me Kiba you wont be killing me........and since youre new I will let you go first

(we are going by the Old Rules for this fight)

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tunneling Fang"The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beastlike attacks when contact is made with the target. This attack can be done with a partner, making it more effective i make 5 clone

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright

5 tunnels coming at me huh..........

uses *Futon: Atsugai (Wind Release: Pressure Damage) completely leveling everything within a 1 mile radious*

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1 of my clone Man Beast Clone"A modified version of a transformation technique, this jutsu allows a user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the jutsu can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. This jutsu is often followed by the Double Piercing Fang.Beast Man Clone Combo

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright how about this

uses *Aisu Bunshin No Jutsu (Ice Clone Jutsu) x2*

Both clones use *Aisu kireme (Ice Rift)(Slamming one's fist into the ground, ice spikes erupt out of the ground in the direction of the target, not only creating a spiky line, but also sending ice shards flying into the air in the direction of the target. As the next spike forms, the previous one shatters sending the shards in a funnel direction towards the target) heading for the both of you*

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i clone my dog in 2 than Kiba and Akamaru combine into a giant two pointed drill that runs through the enemy, launching them into the air where Kiba strikes the enemy with one of the drill points and running through them, throwing them aside. one clone dig

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey kiba you should use tensouga(Sky fang)-using akamaru you basicly do gatsouga in the air above the target and instead of attacking seperately you combime your spinning attacks as one making you guys a huge tunneling drill.I`f you need visual look under my thread accel 2/utlimate ninja 3 jutsu in the fan video section. it will be in one of the first three I think the second one but not sure.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When you two combine into the two pointed drill

1 clone uses *Hyoton: Daikokuryubo Fusetsu (Ice Release: Double Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm)(This jutsu creates two icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. The dragons change path and sprial towards the opponent allowing for a semi-homing attack. After impact it explodes creating a snow storm falling from the sky.)

1 clone uses *Touketsu Yuka no Jutsu (Frozen Floor)(Freezes the ground, causing others to loose balance and speed. User feels no change.) effecting a 1 mile radious*

I use *Soba hiru no Jutsu(Proximity Chill)(Creates a drasticly lower tempature around the user. Slowing movement around through the zone due to slower molecule movement) effecting a 1 mile radious*

Now try and use your Taijutsu when you can barely move.....and if you go to use that tunnel technique again have fun landing cause all you will do is land on the Ice and slide

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i make 10 clone and each of them Shurikens 10 for each one kiba i use
his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, although it is less effective.

Retrieved from "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Piercing_Fang"

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heres the link its teh first video about 7 minutes in

I`m not sure if this jutsu has sucktion thta makes the target immombile but here you go

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
all three of me use *Ice Release: Double Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm (Hyoton: Daikokuryubo Fusetsu): This jutsu creates two icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. The dragons change path and sprial towards the opponent allowing for a semi-homing attack. After impact it explodes creating a snow storm falling from the sky. Shooting 6 Black Dragons right at you*

after the jutsu hits the two Ice Clones Dissappear