Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok

i take out 20 Shuriken blast them in the air use Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
speed and strength to a thrown projectile.

to make them fo fast at u then i use (Bakuretsu Koinu) - Exploding Puppy

Type:Attack
Damge Points:20
Description:The user makes a clone of there dog companion that explodes once the enemy is near,shooting out kunai in all direction.
NOTE:Must have a dog companion or be from the Inuzuka Clan.

i make 5 of them and make 3 go to u as fast as the 20 Shuriken going to u

Tifa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok

i take out 20 Shuriken blast them in the air use Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
speed and strength to a thrown projectile.

to make them fo fast at u then i use (Bakuretsu Koinu) - Exploding Puppy

Damge Points:20
Description:The user makes a clone of there dog companion that explodes once the enemy is near,shooting out kunai in all direction.
NOTE:Must have a dog companion or be from the Inuzuka Clan.

i make 5 of them and make 3 go to u as fast as the 20 Shuriken going to u
I use
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

To flew the shuriken.
then

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

To distract you as i use

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight

Chakra Cost:15
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Last edited:

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

To flew the shuriken.
then

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

To distract you as i use

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight

Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.
do u see naruto lol i dont need to see u

while u use 5 Senses Confusion Disorder i use Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

Type:Attack/Defence
Description: A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies
using taijutsu.

to make the explosive kunai back to u so 5 Senses Confusion Disorder go to u lol then i run to u and use Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to
loosen your opponents footing

to make u fall but while ur falling i do Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

speed and strength to a thrown projectile

to hit that tree in ur head

Tifa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do u see naruto lol i dont need to see u

while u use 5 Senses Confusion Disorder i use Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

Type:Attack/Defence
Description: A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies
using taijutsu.

to make the explosive kunai back to u so 5 Senses Confusion Disorder go to u lol then i run to u and use Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to
loosen your opponents footing

to make u fall but while ur falling i do Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

speed and strength to a thrown projectile

to hit that tree in ur head
*i stand up and wipe my bottom lip*

I use
(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique

Range:Short-Long
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

to form around you a few time then i throw a kunai. I use

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Style: Chaos Wave

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:10
Description: A low pressure blast of water that is spit from the users mouth and is capable of pushing medium sized objects over.

But since your not medium sized i use it to minum your movement.

To send a wave of water at you.

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i stand up and wipe my bottom lip*

I use
(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique

Range:Short-Long
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

to form around you a few time then i throw a kunai. I use

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Style: Chaos Wave

Chakra cost:10
Description: A low pressure blast of water that is spit from the users mouth and is capable of pushing medium sized objects over.

But since your not medium sized i use it to minum your movement.

To send a wave of water at you.
as u useing Water Style: Chaos Wave one of my puppy blow up on u so it cut u form doing it so i use (Juujin Bunshin) - Man-Beast Clone

Description:Turn the users companion into a clone ot the user(lasts for 3 turns).
NOTE:Must have a dog companion

for they can be 2 of me then i use (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

as im in back of u i kick u in the air and use (Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware

at ur head
can u block it