Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Khulna

Khulna is part of Thunderbird Valley, the area of the Lightning Mountains between the Wadden Flats and the mountains proper. Here the land is green and fertile; more suited for habitation than most other areas of the region. Khulna was once dominated by farmland, but has undergone waves of increasing urbanization over the years. A number of towns have appeared, attracting artisans and craftsmen. Windmills are used here to power saws and other machines used in manufacturing, for which the area is known. A fortification has been built near the mouth of the area’s only major river, manned by a local ninja clan and tasked with protecting the towns. Like it's neighbor to the north Khula was also in a position to benefit from the falling shards of the Moon. Though they saw some destruction and loss of life, Khulna was quick to recover and rebuild.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Arriving from here:

Symmetra brought Morrigan to the central marketplace in the lightning country. Unlike Dhaka, Khulna was an urban establishment with many towns with high skyscrapers.

Here we are. Khulna, the main commerce center of the entire Lightning Country. If you see anything you fancy, you can buy it with Ryo. Ryo is the currency of all the lands in this world.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from here:

Symmetra brought Morrigan to the central marketplace in the lightning country. Unlike Dhaka, Khulna was an urban establishment with many towns with high skyscrapers.

Here we are. Khulna, the main commerce center of the entire Lightning Country. If you see anything you fancy, you can buy it with Ryo. Ryo is the currency of all the lands in this world.
My, oh, my. An odd place, filled with a large variety of structures akin to the one the commander resided in. Buildings, they called them. The world outside the wilds really did advance at quite a pace. If there was one thing that the Muggles were known for, it was development. Mostly in awe, my eyes scurried across the horizon as me and Symmetra enter the vicinity. Bustling with a large array of individuals, and activities, the area was prime for crime. However, it seems that it was a market place, as well. Here, one could purchase wares of sorts, I assume.

"Well, I have some Ryo. What would one aim to purchase? Do you have a preference toward a specific object?"

I asked, with interest. Eyes readily watched me. We stood out among the Muggles, with their attire being so boring and unenthusiastic.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

My, oh, my. An odd place, filled with a large variety of structures akin to the one the commander resided in. Buildings, they called them. The world outside the wilds really did advance at quite a pace. If there was one thing that the Muggles were known for, it was development. Mostly in awe, my eyes scurried across the horizon as me and Symmetra enter the vicinity. Bustling with a large array of individuals, and activities, the area was prime for crime. However, it seems that it was a market place, as well. Here, one could purchase wares of sorts, I assume.

"Well, I have some Ryo. What would one aim to purchase? Do you have a preference toward a specific object?"

I asked, with interest. Eyes readily watched me. We stood out among the Muggles, with their attire being so boring and unenthusiastic.
Symmetra walked up to a stand and surveyed the options available to be purchased. She didn't really have much interest in any of these knick-knacks. But she decided to answer Morrigan anyway.

Honestly. That white liquid seems vaguely interesting, it reads its has restoration properties and is to be smeared across ones... Symmetra leaned into read more closely. Stomach.

It was an odd one, very, very odd. But the most useful one, in her eyes.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Symmetra walked up to a stand and surveyed the options available to be purchased. She didn't really have much interest in any of these knick-knacks. But she decided to answer Morrigan anyway.

Honestly. That white liquid seems vaguely interesting, it reads its has restoration properties and is to be smeared across ones... Symmetra leaned into read more closely. Stomach.

It was an odd one, very, very odd. But the most useful one, in her eyes.
"Well, it does seem oddly interesting, though I do harbor the thought of smearing myself with an odd paste. You, however, are the advisor in these matters. I will then purchase this commodity."

I state, as the Ryo is given, and the purchase is made.

"What have you planned, henceforth? Shall we indulge in the matters of the bustling city? Or are you not easily entertained?"

I asked, jokingly.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The story board elements involved in this mission include:

Establish control over a hostile area (5)

Summary: A war between two rogue and sizable clans is brewing on the east side of the lightning continent around. Morrigan and Symmetra are tasked with trying to hold down this area and keep the peace within the Lightning country before it spreads to Golden State landmarks.

Symmetra chuckled at her ally's quip.

No, I don't care for large towns like this. Peaceful is more my style. Any let's head off to Sylhet. So I can show you the main base of operations. Perhaps the others have returned from their journey and you can meet with them.

Symmetra motioned Morrigan to follow her and start making their way through the town, passing by people in the crowd. Chattering voices filled the city's air and most of it was indeed nonsensical, but one conversation caught Symmetra's attention causing her to halt her walk. Two Khulna citizens were speaking.

"Man, things are crazy these days. There is talk of war brewing close to here and it might leak over." Said a young man, venting his concern to a friend.

The other young man responded with a sullen tone." I've heard about that. Tension has been building up between the Hoshikage clan and the Higashikata in Barisal. They are huge clans so the war might even spill out all the way into over here. It's looking bad. "

"Doesn't your family live up there? Are they alright?" The first young man inquired.

"Yeah they are fine. They are staying with me for a while back in Chittagong until this whole thing blows over. Word has it many families had to evacuate the premises. There's a huge migration of people flowing into Khulna now. Explains why this place has been even more packed than usual."

Symmetra stopped listening to their conversation and turned to Morrigan.

Did you hear that? Trouble is brewing in Barisal. If we are to rule these lands completely at some point, we have to stop in-fighting between clans within the border. The war might spill over into Golden State territory and we can't have that. What do you suppose we do?

Symmetra awaited Morrigan's response

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story board elements involved in this mission include:

Establish control over a hostile area (5)

Summary: A war between two rogue and sizable clans is brewing on the east side of the lightning continent around. Morrigan and Symmetra are tasked with trying to hold down this area and keep the peace within the Lightning country before it spreads to Golden State landmarks.

Symmetra chuckled at her ally's quip.

No, I don't care for large towns like this. Peaceful is more my style. Any let's head off to Sylhet. So I can show you the main base of operations. Perhaps the others have returned from their journey and you can meet with them.

Symmetra motioned Morrigan to follow her and start making their way through the town, passing by people in the crowd. Chattering voices filled the city's air and most of it was indeed nonsensical, but one conversation caught Symmetra's attention causing her to halt her walk. Two Khulna citizens were speaking.

"Man, things are crazy these days. There is talk of war brewing close to here and it might leak over." Said a young man, venting his concern to a friend.

The other young man responded with a sullen tone." I've heard about that. Tension has been building up between the Hoshikage clan and the Higashikata in Barisal. They are huge clans so the war might even spill out all the way into over here. It's looking bad. "

"Doesn't your family live up there? Are they alright?" The first young man inquired.

"Yeah they are fine. They are staying with me for a while back in Chittagong until this whole thing blows over. Word has it many families had to evacuate the premises. There's a huge migration of people flowing into Khulna now. Explains why this place has been even more packed than usual."

Symmetra stopped listening to their conversation and turned to Morrigan.

Did you hear that? Trouble is brewing in Barisal. If we are to rule these lands completely at some point, we have to stop in-fighting between clans within the border. The war might spill over into Golden State territory and we can't have that. What do you suppose we do?

Symmetra awaited Morrigan's response
Together, we waltzed through the town. T'was quite surprising how easily I and Symmetra became acquainted, those who don't know us, would assume we'd been friends a while. Were we friends? She seemed not the type. Nonetheless, her reply was enticing, meeting the rest was the reason I had joined her side in the first place. Suddenly interrupted by the squabble of two Muggles, Symmetra would ask of my opinion regarding a possible brew of chaos.

"Well, we can't have that now. Trouble you say..I do have a particular set of skills, perhaps we can put them to good use. I assume you aren't too bad of a fighter yourself are you?"

I asked, knowing that she was indeed quite powerful. She had spoken of immortality before, something even Flemeth struggled with. Perhaps she too, was a witch. Her appearance only made it more likely, anyway.

"I suggest we head over to this "Barisal" place. I reckon I could use some chaos, what say you?"

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Together, we waltzed through the town. T'was quite surprising how easily I and Symmetra became acquainted, those who don't know us, would assume we'd been friends a while. Were we friends? She seemed not the type. Nonetheless, her reply was enticing, meeting the rest was the reason I had joined her side in the first place. Suddenly interrupted by the squabble of two Muggles, Symmetra would ask of my opinion regarding a possible brew of chaos.

"Well, we can't have that now. Trouble you say..I do have a particular set of skills, perhaps we can put them to good use. I assume you aren't too bad of a fighter yourself are you?"

I asked, knowing that she was indeed quite powerful. She had spoken of immortality before, something even Flemeth struggled with. Perhaps she too, was a witch. Her appearance only made it more likely, anyway.

"I suggest we head over to this "Barisal" place. I reckon I could use some chaos, what say you?"
Symmetra nodded at Morrigan's response.

It's settled then. We go to Barisal. It should be just east of here.

Morrigan and Symmetra left Khulna and made their way to Barisal.

LLM

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from:
Returning from our small detour, me and Symmetra found ourselves in the bustling streets of Khulna once more. The place where Muggles roamed and purchased trinkets to utilize on their adventures. An interesting prospect, especially concerning how things have changed. Things existed that I didn't fully understand. 'Tis named technology. Odd machinery allowed Muggles to build larger and more exquisite structures..at the expense of nature. It felt..so different here. 'Twas difficult for me to adjust, but at least I didn't venture alone. Symmetra served to be quite a fellow traveler. Her odd appearance was only matched by her unorthodox fighting style. Puppets? Who would have guessed. Dare I say that I am lucky to never be on her wrong side. She could perhaps..match even my power.

Nonetheless, traveling through the streets, it did seem a bit less busy than before. Perhaps word got out about the conflict and how we handled it? We got odd looks, eyes from all around eyes. I could see it. It was in the eyes of Muggles right before I usually kidnapped them for Flemeth. 'Twas fear. A very powerful fear filled their faces, and some shops were closed. A small board pasted onto the exterior. "Closed until further notice". Hopefully, I could still find rations. A raging hunger filled my stomach, I could handle it no more! I required meat for sustenance. Perhaps even some vegetables? My mind became completely enclosed with the idea of great food available. The smell of food that filled the air before was much less.

Within a few minutes, Symmetra and I found ourselves between the stalls at the marketplace. Most empty, however some remained opened. A quick scan showcased mere average types of food. Muggles really had no style. Give me a few animals and a large pot, it'd be magnificent! My eyes stopped onto a small shop, filled with a long line and a screaming seller.

"Get your garlic and salt here! All your garlic and salt needs can be satisfied by my shop!!"

He screamed from the top of his lungs. An odd choice of substances to be sold in a place like this, and why were so many interested. The sun quickly set, and the light marketplace quickly became darker and more melancholic as the lights were switched on, combined by the murmurs of all those in the line. I smiled, and looked towards Symmetra.

"It seems this merchant sells a special type of garlic and salt. Might as well purchase his goods, and prepare food for myself. It'd need some seasoning after all."

Standing in line however, I could help but notice an odd amount of shifty characters. Paranoid, they kept looking around. Especially the darker it became, one individual even shivered. Did I really possess the ability to make Muggles shake in fear? Was I that scary? 'Twas exciting to see if it was I indeed. I even smiled. Their fear remained the same. Perhaps it was Symmetra? But she was known around these parts..Hmm, an interesting development, no? Perhaps there was something larger at work. My mind started thinking of all possibilities, from a possible sickness in the air to me being the most feared woman in these parts. However, none of these would have good ground if I didn't ask, now would they? Leaning in closer to a rather scrawny individual before me, I asked in a very soft and sensual tone (though this was my normal voice tone, mind you).

"Sorry there, why is everyone so on edge?"

His body shook as I spoke and he spun around at the speed of a shocked squirrel. Muggles really were animals..Nonetheless, his eyes large, same with those of a friend of his. He held a small sharp object, perhaps to defend himself, not too sure. They stared at us for a good few seconds before responding.

"On edge? Are you crazy, don't you know?! They are-"
"Hey, calm down. It could just be rumors...It doesn't even sound real."
"NO. I've seen it before. I once walked alone in the woods, and I swear, I saw a man turn someone into a frog. I kid you not."
"That's not what this is...sigh..what's he trying to say is that there have been rumors."

My eyes squinted. This sounded oddly like Transifguration. Perhaps Kisei?

"Rumors of? Speak up, child."

I stated, my voice stern and cold. Much less friendly than I approached. My eyes filled with anger. Apostates? Maleficarum? Those who wield the powers that I did, but used them for bad. Flemeth use to tell what I believed were stories back when I was but a mere child. Dark magicians, who served a dark lord. Together, they wrought havoc onto the Muggle world and caused countless wars by manipulating those in power, with their own unique powers. However, I believed these to be just that. Stories. Seems I might have been mistaken? The kid's eyes flared up as I became enraged.

"The dead are returning, they say. In the night they come and aim to bring us to their side..by eating us!"
"That's not what the rumor says ~_~.
"Then what does it say?"

The odd one looked around and leaned in closer.

"From what I heard, an adventurer of some sort passed through here. His mission, to archive old ruins and buildings throughout the world. We were in a pub together and he seemed a bit on edge, for such a brave person you know. I asked him, what was wrong..his answer only brought problems. He states that he ventured along some ruins recently in search of some old stuff, and he heard chanting. The type of chanting that makes your skin crawl, you know? An odd language he said, even he didn't know it. And he's one of those smart guys...sigh.."

He suddenly stopped and looked around, as the line drew closer to the merchant.

"Go on."
"Hey lady, I don't want to spread more chaos."
"Do I look like the scared type?"
"....No. Ugh, fine. He heard this language and decided to look deeper. He found something terrible. The ground seemed to be disturbed, as if something came from it, and then...he saw them."
"Them?"
"Goddamn corpses!! Reanimated, wandering the ruins, chanting. Something he'd never seen before. An ominous presence was around those parts..He got out as fast as he could. He warned every town he came across as he feared it might spread, especially at night."

Corpses? This definitely was manipulation of some sort of Magic. Could it be the individuals from Flemeth's story? She said that took place hundreds of years ago...Just how old was Flemeth really. Nonetheless, I remained calm and looked at the boys.

"And how does that explain buying garlic and salt from this here merchant?"
"Well, its an old tradition that those things ward off evil spirits..so, better to be prepared ya know? Either way, I hope you don't go there."
"Oh, you know where it is exactly?"
"Well.."
"Out with it!"
"The old ruins of Chungsu! Now leave me alone, I've done enough."

The boy says, as he dashes forward as the line seems to have moved quite a bit since he started ranting. Mysterious? Indeed. Odd, yes? However, 'twas exciting to say the least. Perhaps Symmetra was as excited as I was. I simply turned to her with the glee on my face being very obvious.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Coming from:
Returning from our small detour, me and Symmetra found ourselves in the bustling streets of Khulna once more. The place where Muggles roamed and purchased trinkets to utilize on their adventures. An interesting prospect, especially concerning how things have changed. Things existed that I didn't fully understand. 'Tis named technology. Odd machinery allowed Muggles to build larger and more exquisite structures..at the expense of nature. It felt..so different here. 'Twas difficult for me to adjust, but at least I didn't venture alone. Symmetra served to be quite a fellow traveler. Her odd appearance was only matched by her unorthodox fighting style. Puppets? Who would have guessed. Dare I say that I am lucky to never be on her wrong side. She could perhaps..match even my power.

Nonetheless, traveling through the streets, it did seem a bit less busy than before. Perhaps word got out about the conflict and how we handled it? We got odd looks, eyes from all around eyes. I could see it. It was in the eyes of Muggles right before I usually kidnapped them for Flemeth. 'Twas fear. A very powerful fear filled their faces, and some shops were closed. A small board pasted onto the exterior. "Closed until further notice". Hopefully, I could still find rations. A raging hunger filled my stomach, I could handle it no more! I required meat for sustenance. Perhaps even some vegetables? My mind became completely enclosed with the idea of great food available. The smell of food that filled the air before was much less.

Within a few minutes, Symmetra and I found ourselves between the stalls at the marketplace. Most empty, however some remained opened. A quick scan showcased mere average types of food. Muggles really had no style. Give me a few animals and a large pot, it'd be magnificent! My eyes stopped onto a small shop, filled with a long line and a screaming seller.

"Get your garlic and salt here! All your garlic and salt needs can be satisfied by my shop!!"

He screamed from the top of his lungs. An odd choice of substances to be sold in a place like this, and why were so many interested. The sun quickly set, and the light marketplace quickly became darker and more melancholic as the lights were switched on, combined by the murmurs of all those in the line. I smiled, and looked towards Symmetra.

"It seems this merchant sells a special type of garlic and salt. Might as well purchase his goods, and prepare food for myself. It'd need some seasoning after all."

Standing in line however, I could help but notice an odd amount of shifty characters. Paranoid, they kept looking around. Especially the darker it became, one individual even shivered. Did I really possess the ability to make Muggles shake in fear? Was I that scary? 'Twas exciting to see if it was I indeed. I even smiled. Their fear remained the same. Perhaps it was Symmetra? But she was known around these parts..Hmm, an interesting development, no? Perhaps there was something larger at work. My mind started thinking of all possibilities, from a possible sickness in the air to me being the most feared woman in these parts. However, none of these would have good ground if I didn't ask, now would they? Leaning in closer to a rather scrawny individual before me, I asked in a very soft and sensual tone (though this was my normal voice tone, mind you).

"Sorry there, why is everyone so on edge?"

His body shook as I spoke and he spun around at the speed of a shocked squirrel. Muggles really were animals..Nonetheless, his eyes large, same with those of a friend of his. He held a small sharp object, perhaps to defend himself, not too sure. They stared at us for a good few seconds before responding.

"On edge? Are you crazy, don't you know?! They are-"
"Hey, calm down. It could just be rumors...It doesn't even sound real."
"NO. I've seen it before. I once walked alone in the woods, and I swear, I saw a man turn someone into a frog. I kid you not."
"That's not what this is...sigh..what's he trying to say is that there have been rumors."

My eyes squinted. This sounded oddly like Transifguration. Perhaps Kisei?

"Rumors of? Speak up, child."

I stated, my voice stern and cold. Much less friendly than I approached. My eyes filled with anger. Apostates? Maleficarum? Those who wield the powers that I did, but used them for bad. Flemeth use to tell what I believed were stories back when I was but a mere child. Dark magicians, who served a dark lord. Together, they wrought havoc onto the Muggle world and caused countless wars by manipulating those in power, with their own unique powers. However, I believed these to be just that. Stories. Seems I might have been mistaken? The kid's eyes flared up as I became enraged.

"The dead are returning, they say. In the night they come and aim to bring us to their side..by eating us!"
"That's not what the rumor says ~_~.
"Then what does it say?"

The odd one looked around and leaned in closer.

"From what I heard, an adventurer of some sort passed through here. His mission, to archive old ruins and buildings throughout the world. We were in a pub together and he seemed a bit on edge, for such a brave person you know. I asked him, what was wrong..his answer only brought problems. He states that he ventured along some ruins recently in search of some old stuff, and he heard chanting. The type of chanting that makes your skin crawl, you know? An odd language he said, even he didn't know it. And he's one of those smart guys...sigh.."

He suddenly stopped and looked around, as the line drew closer to the merchant.

"Go on."
"Hey lady, I don't want to spread more chaos."
"Do I look like the scared type?"
"....No. Ugh, fine. He heard this language and decided to look deeper. He found something terrible. The ground seemed to be disturbed, as if something came from it, and then...he saw them."
"Them?"
"Goddamn corpses!! Reanimated, wandering the ruins, chanting. Something he'd never seen before. An ominous presence was around those parts..He got out as fast as he could. He warned every town he came across as he feared it might spread, especially at night."

Corpses? This definitely was manipulation of some sort of Magic. Could it be the individuals from Flemeth's story? She said that took place hundreds of years ago...Just how old was Flemeth really. Nonetheless, I remained calm and looked at the boys.

"And how does that explain buying garlic and salt from this here merchant?"
"Well, its an old tradition that those things ward off evil spirits..so, better to be prepared ya know? Either way, I hope you don't go there."
"Oh, you know where it is exactly?"
"Well.."
"Out with it!"
"The old ruins of Chungsu! Now leave me alone, I've done enough."

The boy says, as he dashes forward as the line seems to have moved quite a bit since he started ranting. Mysterious? Indeed. Odd, yes? However, 'twas exciting to say the least. Perhaps Symmetra was as excited as I was. I simply turned to her with the glee on my face being very obvious.
Symmetra listened to the entire story baffled. Reanimated Corpses? Chanting in an ancient language? It seemed to far fetched for her liking, but she saw how much it disturbed the general population. Symmetra already knew Morrigan was excited. Reanimated corpses sounded rather mystical and was right up Morrigan's alley. Morrigan turned to Symmetra giving her that look.

Chungsu you say? Never heard of it. But we can find our way given there are maps of the layout of the entire land posted around the marketplace to direct travelers to their destination.

Symmetra stepped out of line and walked over to a wooden post with the map posted. She put her wooden finger on the parchment and dragged it from the Khulna and scanned for Chungsu.

Ah, there it is. It isn't too far. We have somewhat of a direct path there. Let's go Morrigan. We can shop for your spices later.

LLM

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In a flash of lightning in the middle of the marketplace, a Corporeal Cassander appears. Laughing as he formed amidst the confusion, he began to whip kunai and fire techniques left and right. Countless innocence fell to his arbitrary rampage.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the start of my mission using the following elements:
Confront the Astral Cassander and solve a riddle (5*)
Attempt to extract knowledge from Cassander about the necromancers (5*)

Summary:
Rhaenys after trying to get to the bottom of these rumours and stories about a long dead warrior bringing terror to the world once more, Rhaenys finds a ghostly apparition of Cassander. Trying to find out more information about the mystery, Rhaenys tries to unearth some information from himself.

Rhaenys was getting closer to the source of what looked like to be a storm from the horizon now felt like somewhat of a bad day, where all the clouds darkened the sky, there was a miserable chill upon the air, as if someone had transformed or cast a spell upon the land to grow miserable. Marching towards a source of these rumours, Rhaenys continued on wards, pondering who or what could cause such terror and destruction.

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a flash of lightning in the middle of the marketplace, a Corporeal Cassander appears. Laughing as he formed amidst the confusion, he began to whip kunai and fire techniques left and right. Countless innocence fell to his arbitrary rampage.

Active Techniques:
Hei:
(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.
Edo Nagato:
Always Activated: ( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

Passivly Activated: (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Passively Activated: (Tendō) - Deva Path
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Passively Activated: (Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
Chakra cost: 30
Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin kamereon) - Summoning Technique: Giant Chameleon
Chakra Cost: 30
Description:
The user will summon a Giant Chameleon with a sort of snake for a tail. Like all of Nagato's summons, it has a number of body piercings that link its chakra to that of the user and makes it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. Much like a real-life chameleon, this creature can also blend with its surroundings for camouflage, so perfectly that it renders itself completely invisible to other viewers around. This ability has been used by the Animal Path of Pain to step inside the chameleon's mouth and attack his opponents by surprise. The camouflage is so perfect that it hides the summons chakra and even that of those inside it from any sensing technique, even sage mode users, making it not only a visual camouflage but also a sensory one. The snake-tail can be used as a prehensile limb, to be able to grab and capture intended targets for Pain with its tongue
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once
Nagato notices the marketplace is under attack, Making his way atop a small building Nagato looks down and says aloud. "So, the rumors are true. Cassander Uchiha as risen from the dead." Nagato would then leap down, grabbing the attention of his opponent as he take a battle stance. Watching closely with his Rinnegan and chakra sensing for any fluctuations in his opponents chakra or movement. Hei meanwhile will remain hidden withing Nagato's summon, long ranged behind Nagato and several buildings. "Alright, lets see what this guy's abilities are." Hei would think to himself, taking the opportunity to test Cassander and gain insight.
Chakra: 1490 - 30 = 1460
Health: 160

~Official Challenge to Cassander Uchiha.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Arriving from

Start of Mission Elements:
Defend a marketplace from a horde of zombies (3)
Defeat a horde of zombies without using your ninjutsu (5)
Custom: Investigate Cassander and his role in Alexandria Army and gain his favor (5)

As the group walked in, there was pure panic and chaos around: smoke billowed from the burning buildings, citizens ran frantically trying to escape from the flames, the undead clawing and stabbing them as they fled for their lives. The scene, the terror left Daenerys alarmed and confused; how did the zombies reach this far out so quickly? Who controlled them? Where they here? As her mind raced to figure things out, she noticed the ghastly figure fighting a man who appeared to also be undead, an Edo Tensei. Her superior sensory allowed her to notice a chakra source nearby hiding. Is he the one controlling the zombies and Edo?

Cowardly, she thought; her anger rising again, Daenerys was often unforgiven towards those she felt were harming innocents and the man hiding was no different in her eyes. As she turned towards the zombies laying waste to the marketplace, she lowered in a slow bow, crouching to the earth as she spoke to them.

"It's a shame you decided to attack a place under our command. The result will not be pleasant for you, I assure it." Daenerys rushed forward with haste, channeling chakra to her leg as she jumped up and delivered a spinning rising kick towards the horde of zombie. A gigantic dragon shaped from wind currents is formed, slashing through the first few zombies with relative ease.

( Konoha Ryūjin ) - Leaf Dragon God
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. The technique, while seemingly similar to Wind Release, is actually just the users own physical power (through the use of the spinning kick) shaping the air into currents through movement. It is, however, enough to fight off elemental ninjutsu of the same rank and below.
Note: Can only be used by Taijutsu Specialists and EIG users

With the dragon devouring some of the horde, Daenerys flipped and landed, dashing towards three more as she channeled chakra to her right leg causing earth chakra to grow around it and delivered a crippling kick to one zombie crotch as she jumped high once more.

Gekiha NagareBoshi Zenshin ) - Crushing Meteor Drive
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: By charging one leg with earth chakra the user is able deliver a devastatingly powerful kick, one that is almost comparable to kicks augmented by Chakra Enhanced Strength, to the target’s crotch. The strike can send even larger animals flying.

Now spinning rapidly, Daenerys' anger breaks and she delivers a powerful kick towards the remaining zombies, slamming into each with the stone leg and the created tornado to send them all flying away destroyed.

Tenshou Kaireki Jin|Demon Armageddon Kick
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After first charging large amounts of the Satsui no Hado to their bodies, the user then kicks the opponent in the air with a powerful blow, disorientating the enemy upon contact. After doing so, the user then uses the Satsui no Hado and wind chakra to cause himself to spin rapidly, causing a mini whirlwind to appear around him. He then rushes at the enemy, striking several times with severe force severe times in the upper body, causing massive damage to their lungs and chest from the blows. After using, the enemy falls from high up in the sky, hitting the earth with great force, causing further damage. The user is then left with heavy fatigue and great strain on his leg after using, making taijutsu involving the legs troublesome. His speed also drops considerably after using for some time.
*Can only be used twice*
*Must know Tatsumaki in order to use*
*Speeds drops slightly for 2 turns*
*After using, the user can't use any Satsui no Hado jutsus the next turn and no wind over S-rank for two turns*

With the zombies destroyed, Daenerys' anger begins to quell, the silvery chakra shroud fading away as she lands panting. She then turned to the others and asked what should be done next.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Arriving from

Custom: Investigate Cassander and his role in Alexandria Army and gain his favor (5)

As the group walked in, there was pure panic and chaos around: smoke billowed from the burning buildings, citizens ran frantically trying to escape from the flames, the undead clawing and stabbing them as they fled for their lives. The scene, the terror left Daenerys alarmed and confused; how did the zombies reach this far out so quickly? Who controlled them? Where they here? As her mind raced to figure things out, she noticed the ghastly figure fighting a man who appeared to also be undead, an Edo Tensei. Her superior sensory allowed her to notice a chakra source nearby hiding. Is he the one controlling the zombies and Edo?

Cowardly, she thought; her anger rising again, Daenerys was often unforgiven towards those she felt were harming innocents and the man hiding was no different in her eyes. As she turned towards the zombies laying waste to the marketplace, she lowered in a slow bow, crouching to the earth as she spoke to them.

"It's a shame you decided to attack a place under our command. The result will not be pleasant for you, I assure it." Daenerys rushed forward with haste, channeling chakra to her leg as she jumped up and delivered a spinning rising kick towards the horde of zombie. A gigantic dragon shaped from wind currents is formed, slashing through the first few zombies with relative ease.

Description:
This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. The technique, while seemingly similar to Wind Release, is actually just the users own physical power (through the use of the spinning kick) shaping the air into currents through movement. It is, however, enough to fight off elemental ninjutsu of the same rank and below.

With the dragon devouring some of the horde, Daenerys flipped and landed, dashing towards three more as she channeled chakra to her right leg causing earth chakra to grow around it and delivered a crippling kick to one zombie crotch as she jumped high once more.

Description: By charging one leg with earth chakra the user is able deliver a devastatingly powerful kick, one that is almost comparable to kicks augmented by Chakra Enhanced Strength, to the target’s crotch. The strike can send even larger animals flying.

Now spinning rapidly, Daenerys' anger breaks and she delivers a powerful kick towards the remaining zombies, slamming into each with the stone leg and the created tornado to send them all flying away destroyed.

Description: After first charging large amounts of the Satsui no Hado to their bodies, the user then kicks the opponent in the air with a powerful blow, disorientating the enemy upon contact. After doing so, the user then uses the Satsui no Hado and wind chakra to cause himself to spin rapidly, causing a mini whirlwind to appear around him. He then rushes at the enemy, striking several times with severe force severe times in the upper body, causing massive damage to their lungs and chest from the blows. After using, the enemy falls from high up in the sky, hitting the earth with great force, causing further damage. The user is then left with heavy fatigue and great strain on his leg after using, making taijutsu involving the legs troublesome. His speed also drops considerably after using for some time.
*Can only be used twice*
*After using, the user can't use any Satsui no Hado jutsus the next turn and no wind over S-rank for two turns*

With the zombies destroyed, Daenerys' anger begins to quell, the silvery chakra shroud fading away as she lands panting. She then turned to the others and asked what should be done next.
Symmetra witnessed Daenerys deal with the zombies in front of her, using various techniques to defeat them. To protect the marketplace and the people within, Symmetra thought she'd follow suit. Focusing lightning chakra into her palm, Symmetra ran into a crowd of zombies, delivering a palm strike to one's jaw lifting it into the air as the force of the hit shattered it's skull and rattled it's brain.

(Raijin) - Zeus
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40 x 2 = 80
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Continuing her assault on the undead, Symmetra used her superior speed to run up to a zombie, slam her knee into its gut naturally causing it to fall over as she delivered a strike to the back of its head. The force behind the hits were enough to rip the decayed corpses body into two and sever its head completely. She grabbed the upper half of the zombie and attached an explosive tag to its back, tossing it into a crowd of zombies before detonating it. It's rained the blood and the body parts of the reanimated corpses.

(Rīfu Oshitsubusu Bōfū) Leaf Crushing Storm
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 60
Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful knee to the stomach, causing them to double over and he finishes with a strong elbow from the alternating arm to the back of the head. If successful, it will render the target unconscious for 2 turns.

At this point, Daenerys had already finished her section of the horde and turned to ask Symmetra a question while she was mid battle. We need to find out who this Cassander is, what he wants, and why he decided to cause such havoc. The more we can find about him the better. Symmetra said this as she grabbed the head of a zombie and smashed it into her knee.

Truth is... At the end of the day, he won't be going down without a fight.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from

Description:

*Can only be used twice*

Symmetra witnessed Daenerys deal with the zombies in front of her, using various techniques to defeat them. To protect the marketplace and the people within, Symmetra thought she'd follow suit. Focusing lightning chakra into her palm, Symmetra ran into a crowd of zombies, delivering a palm strike to one's jaw lifting it into the air as the force of the hit shattered it's skull and rattled it's brain.

(Raijin) - Zeus
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40 x 2 = 80
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Continuing her assault on the undead, Symmetra used her superior speed to run up to a zombie, slam her knee into its gut naturally causing it to fall over as she delivered a strike to the back of its head. The force behind the hits were enough to rip the decayed corpses body into two and sever its head completely. She grabbed the upper half of the zombie and attached an explosive tag to its back, tossing it into a crowd of zombies before detonating it. It's rained the blood and the body parts of the reanimated corpses.

(Rīfu Oshitsubusu Bōfū) Leaf Crushing Storm
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 60
Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful knee to the stomach, causing them to double over and he finishes with a strong elbow from the alternating arm to the back of the head. If successful, it will render the target unconscious for 2 turns.

At this point, Daenerys had already finished her section of the horde and turned to ask Symmetra a question while she was mid battle. We need to find out who this Cassander is, what he wants, and why he decided to cause such havoc. The more we can find about him the better. Symmetra said this as she grabbed the head of a zombie and smashed it into her knee.

Truth is... At the end of the day, he won't be going down without a fight.
Shocked, we came upon the scene of an unnaturally created man. His power was devastating and he had laid waste to a small marketplace. Both him and the undead that followed him from the Ruins of Chungsu. Fires raged and Muggles scurried to the nearest hiding place, they knew that they stood no chance against this odd being. This creation of dark magic. However, it did seem like one had taken him on already. Whilst they were engaged, it seemed a smart plan to rid this place of this filth. 'Twas mere moments that I was lost in thought that both Symmetra and Daenerys sprung forth with no hesitation. They blast through the undead with ease, each parting off into their own direction much akin to a mad cannon. They really were unstable, weren't they? Without a doubt in my mind, I would blast forward stepping hard against the ground.

With the first of the horde coming forward, I would plunge my hands forward aiming to rip into the one undead's chest. Plunging it right through, I would pull up my right arm as I swing the undead into the rest of the horde consisting of three of them, pulling my arm right back. This easily ripped his top half from his bottom half, leaving two feet and a mid section standing before me. Now filled with guts, I looked to it. The horde barely slowed down. They merely sped over their fallen comrade's upper body. A smile crossed my face, I was in for a treat, wasn't I? A small group of individuals hid behind a small encampment looking at how me and the rest of the GS clan were taking on the imminent danger. 'Twas odd, defending Muggles. Nevertheless, I would dash toward the rest of the horde. Coming in from the front, I would grab two kunai from my pouch. Both fitted with an explosive tag. Utilizing the kunai as a weapon, I would slice horizontally, ripping through the slow arms coming towards me. Two of the undead would arc to my left and right, as the first is struck. Grabbing onto his arm, I would pull him towards me, slamming my knee into his already broken chest. Due to the momentum, I use this opportunity to slide forward, falling with the undead, and dodging the two strikes from my sides as we fall to the ground.

"Missed!"

Sliding with the undead, I would pull my knee from the undead as I stand up, and turn to face the two, already on their way towards me. Utilizing mere bodily movements, I would quickly launch a single kunai towards the one coming from the left as I grab onto the one coming from the right, and spin his body around. With a slight push, he is pressed towards his comrade who is now outfitted with a kunai in his chest. Suddenly, an explosion would occur, ripping through the host as well as the one I used as a shield. All that was left, were his two arms. From behind the encampment, a small group of individuals screamed with glee. However, this was quickly interrupted. Like roaches, a small horde of 6 undead emerged from a nearby area. It seemed they were just like in Chungsu, unending. Utilizing one of the arms as a weapon, I would dash forward. A sudden jump is accompanied by bring down the arm like a club onto one of the undead's head, placing it into its chest due to the lack of solidity in its body sending it past the rest of them. Spinning back with the arm still in my possession I would slam into the two undead beside me in an almost horizontal position placing the bone into their bodies right through their chest. Their bodies easily taken on by the bone of their comrade. The bone now connected to their two bodies acting as a bridge. With a quick placement, a single explosive tag is placed onto the bone as I dive roll forward towards the next three escaping their area. With the two struggling to remove the bone from their body, it explodes. Their bodies easily ripped to pieces behind us. With the next two before me, a strike is launched towards me. The filthy hand of the undead would come towards me as I am still in a crouched position. Utilizing my position I would perform a leg sweep, causing the undead to be easily interrupted and causing him to literally fly into mid air. From the sweep moving into an upward position and front flipping forward I would come down upon the undead with my right leg, aiming to slice through its mid section. The last undead delivers a blow as I land, ripping through my already tattered clothes. A deep cut. With a wince, I would launch myself off the ground, slamming my head into him as I push him back. With a powerful push of my left leg, I would deliver the full force of my left shoulder into him, as I rip off his left arm and use it to plunge into him from his crotch area into his midsection.

"Damn it!"
"Are you okay?"

A voice asked from behind the encampment with only eyes peering out.

"Yes, yes. 'Twas merely a scratch."

A sudden scream indicated that it was not done as more of them emerged. This time only more. It seemed Symmetra and Daenerys were busy so I didn't have much back up, but this section was mine and I would defend it. Suddenly, a sliver of hope as a sword is launched from behind the encampment. Perhaps one of them thought I needed it. Sturdy, the sword would serve its purpose. This time, the horde had learned. They spread around me, leaving me in the middle. Grabbing the sword with both hands I was ready. A smile crossed my face, despite being covered in guts, 'twas quite exciting! The first of the horde came forward. With a single step forward with my right foot, the sword followed suite. A single piercing strike aimed at its chest as my body moved like a missile. With the strike landing, an upward slash follows ripping through the undead's body through the head. It seemed that they did not wait as two others emerge from the crowd. Emerging outward from the undead's body, I would step my left leg to my side as I pushed my body into a sweep like motion with the sword following my body aiming to slice through the undead's body horizontally. Not stopping the movement, I would keep it spinning as I pivot on my foot, slicing right through the next one as well. Their upper half's fall to the ground. Not waiting for their descent upon me, I would push forward and head towards the next few of the horde. With the sword in my right hand, and my left hand open, I would easily utilize this opportunity to come out on top.

Using the sword I would launch it towards the chest of the first undead before me. With him staggered, I would quickly plunge forward my right hand, grabbing the sword once more as I push through the undead with my left leg, pushing right through its body. It easily falls to the ground, as its comrades jump into the air, aiming to land upon me. Stepping back with left leg I would spin my body to dodge their incoming landing and using my movement and momentum to spin around and plunge the sword through the side of their bodies. With a quick kick, they are pushed off the edge of the sword, causing them to land onto the ground with ease. With their bodies shattered but still moving slightly, I would walk toward them. The sword is easily utilized to slash through their undead heads lying on the ground of the marketplace. Walking towards the Muggles, I would merely smile.

"The sword is highly appreciated. Perhaps you should have given it earlier and I wouldn't be so filthy."

It seemed however that Symmetra and Daenerys were resting as well. Perhaps another horde was approaching, who would know? Turning to them I state;

"It seems we found the Maleficar, but with who is he engaged?"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The Collector was a prominent figure in the Khulna marketplace. He was unlike most who made their living their, his methods and business policies as eccentric as the electric personality and fashion sense that defined him as an individual. The Collector's shop was unlike any other in Khulna; a grand, silver building that stretched several stories high in a way similar to its owners snow white hair, and took up the so much width it stood in its own isolated location within the marketplace. A prominent plume of smoke often poured from the back of the estate, signaling that the Collector's blacksmiths were hard at work, or that a new contraption was being modified for sale or addition to the Collection.

Today, however, the plume was much thicker. A cloud of black and grey spewed from the estate's windows and holes blown through the roof and walls. Flames razed throughout the shop's interior, the Collector's stock and store laid slew across the estate. Amidst the flames, in the center of the estate, lay the Collector. His back pressed against the ground by Thanos' boot. the Collector let out a choke as the Titan adjusted the weight of his body further on the leg planted firmly against his chest.

"Don't make me have to rip the information from your head, Tivan. Where's the Stone?"

"I'm telling you...I don't...have it."

Thanos' foot pressed against the Collector's chest, the faint sound of a rib cracking followed by a pained wince from the merchant. "I sold it," he cried desperately.

"There's no scenario on this Earth where you'd trade or sell something that valuable. Even- especially- a leech like you would be holding onto it." Thanos leaned in closer, pushing his foot down further. "Give. Me. The Stone, Tivan."

The Collector's eyes shut tight, a surge of agony filling his body as several more ribs snapped under the weight of the Titan. A sickening gurgle emitted from his throat and a glob of blood frothed at the corner of his mouth. "The...coffin..."

The corners of Thanos' mouth relaxed slightly, his eyebrows arching inquisitively as he turned towards a large coffin on a wall a few meters away. The coffin was garnished with several golden ornaments and jewels. Thanos pulled his foot off of the Collector and stepped towards the coffin. Behind him, Tivan slowly made his way to his feet, grabbing a large, jagged shard of metal.

The Titan reached forward and pressed a small metallic switch that seemed to be a part of the coffin’s ornate decoration. Strangely, the coffin’s door opened by falling backwards a few inches before sliding to Thanos’ left into a hidden groove. Inside rested an extensive collection of jewels and stones, arranged in a pattern remeniscent of a make-shift skeleton. Most strikingly of all was the blue gem that sat in the middle of the golden skull.

In a final fit of desperation, the Collector swung the metal pike towards Thanos’ back, aiming to pierce its jagged edge clean through his armor and square into his heart. With limberness betraying his immense stature, the Mad Titan swirled around and raised his left arm into the path of the the pike, its edge shattering and breaking in half under Thanos’ strength and the rigidness of the Infinity Gauntlet.

In a burst of speed, Thanos grabbed the falling edge with his right hand and waved it in the opposite direction, plunging it into the side of Tivan’s neck. The Collector gasped and choked as his blood poured against the wound, filling his throat. Thanos merely smirked slightly and turned back towards the coffin as Tivan slumped to one knee, and then onto his side.

The Titan held his left hand out towards the Space Stone and, as though magically attracted, the gem lifted out of his perch and into its designated slot. A surge of power and energy seemed to fill Thanos’ body as the Stone settled into place. Thanos triumphantly gripped his fingers against his palm into a fist. “Three to go,” he whispered, turning towards the estate’s door. “Pleasure doing business with you, Tivan.”

The Titan exited the Collector's falling estate, his unmatched stature enunciated by the flames that roared behind him. Several of the town's vendors looked on in awe towards the smokestack, clamoring among themselves as Thanos stepped away from the building towards a black-cloaked, thin figure.

"Maw."

"Almighty Father."

"Any word on the Stone?"

Ebony Maw bowed before Thanos and spoke humbly. "The others have been pulling information leading towards the fourth of the Infinity Stones. I, myself, have found something I believe to be of our interests." Reaching into his cloak, Maw removed a small parchment from his cloak. The parchment, despite being near brown with holes slightly torn through, was folded neatly. The Maw handed the parchment off to Thanos. He waited silently for his response.

"The weapon," Thanos snarled, recognizing the riddle etched onto the parchment. "So it does exist."

"Would you like me to retrieve it, Father?"

Thanos mulled over the weapon's existence for a moment. With all Six Stones, it would stand a slim chance at defeating him. But as it stands, a worthy wielder of such a weapon would be a significant obstacle, one with too much potential to leave unaccounted for.

"No. You regroup with the rest of the Order." Thanos' hand gripped into a fist, the three Stones in his Gauntlet shimmering. "I'll find the weapon."

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seemed that it would take some time, to find a chance to take on the Maleficar. Perhaps elsewhere, I could find more information. With the horde being taken on, and having been dealt with, I knew I had a chance to now move onward, perhaps Symmetra and the odd Dragon lady would have no issue with the man. It seemed they were rather distracted at the moment.

"Well, ladies, I'll be sure to return a bit later. Symmetra, I opt to find some more information. I'll be sure to return soon."

I stated, as I made my merry way to the next area.
Leaving Landmark.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Entering the Marketplace, Ryuu felt lured by all the many goods. The sight of so many people was slightly reassuring as well. But he had to get a move on. Perhaps he would come back later to get some goods.

Chakra: 1440 - 5 = 1435

Leaving landmark

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Cassander's retreat, Hei walks out to the nearly destroyed down. Looking around he notices people begin to come forth from the ashes. Hei would sigh in relief knowing that not all had perished in the attack. Nagato, now reformed will walk along side Hei. The duo would leave, knowing the people are strong. Able to rebuild from the ashes and begin anew.

~LLM

~Mission End

Chakra: 1360 - 20 = 1340
Health: 150