zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Have anybody considered the possibility that Khisi might read the threads and posts from the people on NB?? Just Imagen him reading the things that we post here and planning the plot depending on what we discus here or on any other forum for that matter?

Reactions: peaceful

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hi ^_^ i really dont know why u said it anyway ..but whatever

and about kishi .. haha that `ll be so funny because if he taking some of our ideas.. then he `ll make tobi eat alot of cookies in the manga ^_^
That is exactly what I was thinking!!! ; )

I would rip of my pants and run in my bday suit down the streat if he confess during an interview that he got most of his Ideas from us!!!!!!!!

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is exactly what I was thinking!!! ; )

I would rip of my pants and run in my bday suit down the streat if he confess during an interview that he got most of his Ideas from us!!!!!!!!
hahahaha that `ll be funny :p
and maybe he really do.. maybe sometimes he changing part of the story if the naruto fans didnt like it ..
like now. .we all hate that sasuke `ll going 2 get revenge from konoha..
so maybe he `ll do something 2 make sasuke back konoha and team up with them again . ^^

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hahahaha that `ll be funny :p
and maybe he really do.. maybe sometimes he changing part of the story if the naruto fans didnt like it ..
like now. .we all hate that sasuke `ll going 2 get revenge from konoha..
so maybe he `ll do something 2 make sasuke back konoha and team up with them again . ^^

Yes, the answer to bring him back to Konoha is to beat some sense into him, you know, opens his ears with some Naruto chakra!!! :D

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Same on this side!!! I think he will defiantly bring some sort of a twist back in the story with those 2. Similar to what he have done with Gaara?
yea i hope so.. then this `ll be the best happy ending ^_^
but i think he wont do that. .because in dbz.. he making the characters back 2 life again every sec and the ppl hated that lol
so i think he dont wanna do the same here