Kiba21890

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, I was bored, and feeling some keyblading stories. So I made this up in the past hour. What do you guys think? lol

Some time during the Key Blade Wars, way deep near the heart of the Universe, a World known as the "Glass City Wastelands" was in trouble. Dire trouble, yet it seemed no one in that world was aware of it. In fact they weren't even aware of even outside worlds out there. Why would they be? For years the Government there had told the people that there was, is and never will be any other worlds out there.

The Government there known as "the Eden Council" ruled over all of the land. There wasn't many places though, and the population remained small. About 91% of the entire planet was covered in a seemingly uncrossable Desert of black sand, Quartzen spires and Glass like crystallized giant thorns that rise and shoot out of the ground. The Wastelands that surround the Glass City. It was divided into 5 sectors.

The 1st sector is where the Elite live. All of the Eden Council and the rich and important. A Down town kind of set up, and it was near the center of the city and lit up with grand lights and shining huge crystalline buildings. The 2nd sector was where the homes of the soldiers who worked for the council lived. They also had Bio-domes there for farming food. It lay over one of the few streams the ran deep beneath the ground. The 3rd sector was for the middle class citizens and was full of black markets who sold whatever junk they could get their hands on. 4th was known as the slums. it was muddy and swampy and disgusting there. Those people had no income standardly.

They were the lower class. Essentially homeless, but they did what they could. Living in clusters, and building small muddy huts and damns to live inside of. This was where the other stream was, but it was murky and muddy and dying. Too much pollution and junk deteriorating the ecosystem there. The 5th sector was considered off limits. It used to be a large grand village like Sector 1 of the Glass city. But there was a war between the 2 a long time ago and sector 1 destroyed them. It was now just a dangerous place to be eventually devoured by the wastelands, just like all other places there before it.

There was a boy sleeping on the outer wall near the off limits sector 5. He looked about the age of 14. He had messy spikey silver hair, with two distinct swoops that stuck out of each side of his head. Almost resembling antlers. He was wearing patched up and ratty clothes. He was one of the lower class. He lay there, eyes closed, and his hands behind his head while he is on his back. His name is Tzvi, and he was diving into a deep sleep.

As twilight peaked it's head around the corner, Tzvi was wakened by a friendly voice shouting from below the wall he was laying on. "Tzvi! Wake up! Come on, we are going to be late to see Peresh fight his match!" He heard the high pitched tones of his friend Ilana yelling at him. He sat up and looked down to her. His silver Antler hair waving in the high grounds wind. He had such bright violet colored eyes that pierced through whatever he was staring at.

Ilana was wearing her customary green and brown outfit. Her Long black hair was done up in 4 buns laid out in a square on the back of her head. A few stray bangs hung in front of her pale orange eyes. Ilana was about 15 years old. She was smiling up at her friend, but looking anxious as she often did. She was one of the middle class citizens. Her father made Hour glasses for a living. Fine glass and black sand, they were a favorite amongst many of the middle-upper class. Those who had the money to purchase them.

"Be down in a moment!" Tzvi yelled back to Ilana. And He jumped his way down. The 2 of them hurried their way through the slums (2nd Sector) and all the way the the north end of the 3rd Sector. Where just on the outskirts of the wall that shuts off the 4th from the 3rd, there was an old Dojo made from Obsidian. On the outside of the Dojo was a 16 year old boy leaned up against the wall of the Dojo. He looked injured and scuffed up, a few bandages about him.

"I Lost" says the boy as they approach him. "What happened? I thought you 2 knuckle heads would be here to cheer me on."

Tzvi and Ilana look at each other and then back to their friend. He was wearing his Cadet's gear. He was the son of a soldier. Thus placing him somewhere between middle and upper class. The Cadet's Garb was black with red accents on it. The shoulder plates and collar guards were a deep copper. He also had a large sword on his back, along with a spear slung on his right shoulder, hanging in the back. A Bow slung on his left shoulder with a quiver full of arrows just below it on his waist. He also had a tomahawk hanging opposite the quiver. He also had a leg pouch filled with small glass shuriken.

"Sorry Peresh." Tzvi speaks up with a smile "I dozed off in my regular spot."

Peresh looks at the two of them with his bright green eyes. He had short buzzed dark brown hair, but he wore a copper bandanna so you couldnt see it. "Don't worry about it. Ze'ev beat me again. He really isn't even wanting to fight me though.." He stops and then leans off the wall. "He wants to fight you Tzvi."

Ilana speaks up all flustered "But Tzvi can't compete in the Dojo! You have to live in Sectors 1-3 to be a part of matches! He lives in the 2nd, you know that."

"But that doesn't matter to Ze'ev." Peresh states "He's seen Tzvi's blade wielding abilities. Ze'ev is a Wolf. He will challenge him in the Slums if he has to. He wants to be Best in the City."

"I'd rather spend my time doing something constructive anyhow. Like studying at the library with Ilana or something." Tzvi says to his friends.

"Or snoozing on the 5th wall." Laughs both his friends. As Night begins to settle in and the 6th moon becomes visible in the sky, the trio of friends are hanging out by the slums stream where it is cleanest. They are just relaxing when they all see a shooting star. It seems quite beautiful. But it starts to glow larger and brighter, as if getting closer and closer. Closer still, none of the 3 speak as in awe watching it fall. The light is so bright, as if one of the moons came plummeting down.

CRASH!!!!

The 3 of them watch as the star falls far into the 5th sector. Crashing down making loud noises that echo across the world, shattering glass and possible explosions? The three of them nod at each other without a word and dash off towards the 5th wall. The night sky and the moons lights ever glowing and ever casting shadows. There was a 4th person who ran in the direction of the 5th sector, following the foot steps of Tzvi, Ilana and Peresh. Yet he went unnoticed and silent.

What will they find in the forbidden 5th sector?! Who is following them? Will Tzvi ever have to fight against the mysterious beast Ze'ev? What are the origins of the Glass City Wastelands? All this and more, next chapter? sure, maybe.

I have a bit more figured out. I just LOVE Kingdom Hearts too much. Hope you guys enjoyed. Will Give Rep for opinions.

P.s. I'm drawing pics of the characters to upload soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glad Of War