Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gats your last move u cant do cause you cant see his hand signs and who said he was by the explosive tags
your jumping too conclusons and you dont know his location cause of his mist so u and ken r dead

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gats your last move u cant do cause you cant see his hand signs and who said he was by the explosive tags
your jumping too conclusons and you dont know his location cause of his mist so u and ken r dead
thanks kazuku
and u r right Ebony

and KenshinXXX i am mad because u r not checking ur facts properly and then u claim u have "proof"

KenshinXXX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... Ebony shut up man your an idiot with horrible english , even Emp told me you were stupid .

Emperor I made a mistake , I thought it goes on the top not on the bottom and I sincerely apologize it. Don't take this the wrong way I'm not accusing you of being a liar or anything.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in the post you said while your doing hand seals(and you said seals lol)i explode the tags
u dont know if he already did it so iit couldnt have made a distraction

Azaghast

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... Ebony shut up man your an idiot with horrible english , even Emp told me you were stupid .

Emperor I made a mistake , I thought it goes on the top not on the bottom and I sincerely apologize it. Don't take this the wrong way I'm not accusing you of being a liar or anything.
did you know pran told me ur an idiot...a no good ....

exactly. thanks kazuku.

oh, and dont insult Ebony, only I am allowed to do that. :p
yeah and only im alowed to insult him ...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.