kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yamamoto.. reason y: he is the commander of the 13 squads 4 a reason. the oldest an strongest sword reujinjaka.

:izuna::shrug:xd:flaw::(:D:eek::confused:;):p:mad::cool::rolleyes:<3:eek::pU_U:kiss:O.O:overjoy::kisss::no_ignore::love::flirty1::whoa::glomp::blush::hey:WTH:ghehe::hint::pwease::T_T::shy::?stfu:b:drunk::drive::faust::versu::zonder::rei::cali:roku::rag::kaito::lawliet::zise::naruto::sakura::sasuke::sai::ulquiorra::ichigo::hinata::hypertobi::shino::shikamaru::tenten::gai::ino::anbus::asuma::headband::nindaime:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamamoto has been the strongest Shinigami in Soul Society for 1000 years. A grunt like Kenpachi won't be able to beat him.

Uchiha Paulsama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yamamoto.. reason y: he is the commander of the 13 squads 4 a reason. the oldest an strongest sword reujinjaka.

:izuna::shrug:xd:flaw::(:D:eek::confused:;):p:mad::cool::rolleyes:<3:eek::pU_U:kiss:O.O:overjoy::kisss::no_ignore::love::flirty1::whoa::glomp::blush::hey:WTH:ghehe::hint::pwease::T_T::shy::?stfu:b:drunk::drive::faust::versu::zonder::rei::cali:roku::rag::kaito::lawliet::zise::naruto::sakura::sasuke::sai::ulquiorra::ichigo::hinata::hypertobi::shino::shikamaru::tenten::gai::ino::anbus::asuma::headband::nindaime:
never seen so many emotes O_O

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yammamoto. Yammamoto has remained the strongest shinigami for so long. How do you expect Kenpachi to win. Yammamoto doesn't even need bankai.

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
isn't yammato the captain of the 1st division

the 13th division leader ukatake

ukitake vs kenpachi i go with ken
yamma vs kenpachi old man yama for sure

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

whoa Nelly

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a failed thread.

Kenpachi cannot match up to Yamamoto. Yamamoto would destroy him.

There hasn't been a single Shinigami in all of Soul Society stronger than Yamamoto for over 1000 years. That is a fact.

Piku akoto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When i read your posts i came 2 inchs from punching my screen. However the matter of answering the thread is still present. yammato will destroy kenpachi here is how i see the captains aginst kenny.
Unohana Vs kenpachi end with unohana standing over kennys mangled body
ukitake Vs kenpachi ends in a victory for kenny because ukitakes shikai power is to strengthen and redirect kidou based attacks.
kyoraku Vs Kenpachi Draw and kenny would have to use kendo and thats only if kyoraku doesn't use his bankai which he hasn't used yet.
toshiro Vs kenny kenny wins after a hard fight.
soi-fon Vs kenny kenny wins but just barely
byakuya Vs kenny byakuya wins but he is forced to use bankai and go all out.
komamura Vs kenny Kenny wins undoubtably
kurotsuchi Vs kenny kenny wins but is fatally poisined and dies shortly after.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who wins btw kenpachi,n his commander.i knw mny wil go 4 d comm,but state y which eva 1 u go 4,i say kenpachi wins.
No Shinigami in Soul Society can beat Yamamoto. This is a fact.

Aside from the freak known as Aizen, there has never been a Shinigami stronger than Yamamoto in Soul Society for the past 1000 years. This includes Kenpachi. Whether you like it or not, Kenpachi is only a child compared to Yamamoto.