House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, you know what? You been learning with Coyote and it's time you learn some jutsus. You learned the basics with him.

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Alright, you'll make a sequence of horizontal, vertical, diagonal, from right to left slashes to the wooden dummy then a final strong slash.

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

Alright, you spin with a small blade (that's a tanto) and you'll deal the target multiple slashes.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Alright, you punch your target then make two final slashes.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hold the hilt of my katana and proceed to make multiple slashes on the dummy with the blade. By flexing my wrist as I swing the katana, I vary the pattern of the slashes I make. After dealing a number of vertical, horizontal and diagonal slashes, I raise the blade with my right hand and deal a powerful strike on the dummy, splitting it in two.

I grab my tanto from my back with my left hand and stretch it outwards. Then I twist my body to my right and return it to my left with force, causing me to spin ferociously with the tanto in hand, cutting another dummy several times.

I advance toward a lone dummy and throw a right rook at its face, then a straight punch with my left fist into its torso. In like manner, I hit it with a number of varied punch patterns before finally withdrawing my katana with my right hand and dealing two diagonal slashes on the chest. The slashes form an X on the dummy's chest.

Last edited:

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright o-o

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

You'll be in the air for this one. Jump up and you'll drop down upon the opponent and you'll drill into your opponent.

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

Alright, run towards my clone then strike with the hilt of your sword first then several kicks which will send them into the air. Then bolt across to the enemy then punch them violently into a boulder or into the ground.

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

Take out your blade, channel chakra into it and make an upwards swipe into the air then jump above them and drill them into the ground.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Okay well this is self explanatory.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I tighten my grip around the blade's hilt and dash towards a dummy. When I'm 4 metres from it, I jump into the air and then with both hands, drive my katana into the dummy's head from above.

I run towards your clone at full speed. Once within close range, I flex my wrist and twist my blade with my fingers, subsequently holding the blade in a sort of reverse grip with my left hand. Using the hilt of the katana, I deliver an uppercut to your clone's jaw, slightly lifting him into the air. I quickly follow up with two fast kick with my right leg. One is aimed at his abdomen and the other is aimed at his neck. I repeat the process a number of times, alternating between high and low kicks before launching him into the air with a left footed high kick to the jaw. As he is airborne, I jump up with him and using my right fist, land a devastating linear punch on his face that sends him plummeting to the ground.

I allow my chakra to flow into my katana, giving it a crimson hue. I then slash the dummy upwards in a wide arc. Then I jump above it and place the point edge of my katana on its head and apply pressure to it, drilling the dummy into the ground from above.

I proceed to gather my chakra greatly within my sword and take a stance as so: legs wide apart and slightly bent and katana in my right hand but held to my left hand side. Then in one quick motion, I swing the blade from left to right in a broad arc. Whilst swinging my blade, I release the chakra which I had focused into it all at once, creating a crimson coloured crescent shaped slash in the direction I was facing.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Alright, channel chakra into your sword then jump into the air and act as a drill while cutting through the opponent.

( Kenjutsu: Hirashin ) - Sword Technique: Lightning Rod
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

This is a weird technique. Alright, you'll use the sword to attract lightning currents from the opponent's attacks, you're able to nullify free flowing ligthning. This will only work on Nagashi as in any unfocused/freeflowing ligthning sadly.

And with that, you mastered kenjutsu. Well the ones that's not bio attached.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I flow my chakra through my katana, making it glow with a blue hue (star wars bidness). Then I jump high in the air and provoke a spin by rotating my body to the right. As I spin, I stretch out my sword with both hand and come down on the dummy with great speed, looking like a blue coloured drill bit.

Looks to me like this technique can also be used when one is already affected by lightning based paralysis. By channelling the lightning chakra within one's body that came from the opponent's nagashi attack through their blade and into the ground, it's similar to earthing like a house or something. Anywho, thanks for the training man! #shortesttrainingsessionever^^