Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the delay, had a week of tests.

"Good, kuku. Moving on."

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

"A simple technique where you will take out your sword, and channel your chakra into it. You will then dash towards the opponent, and deliver an upwards slash, blasting them into the air. Through a quick jump, you will appear above the opponent, and deliver a downwards drilling slash, impelling the opponent to the ground. Use it against my creation."

Orochimaru says, as he instructs it to run towards Itachi.
I apologize myself, I just finished school for the Summer Quarter as well.

As the clone of Orochimaru dashes towards Itachi, he calmly channels chakra into his blade giving it a sharp, visible outer layer. Then, Itachi himself charges towards the clone ducking the punch that it threw. Then twisting his body in an upward direction, Itachi slashes deep into the clone sending him flying into the air. Using chakra to propel him up as well, Itachi then leaps up and slashes downward at the clone dispersing it immediately. Hmm...Is that all that you've got? Seems like it was a mistake to call you a Legendary Sannin..

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well, you are judging a 10% version of me.."

Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

"A more..simple technique. You will channel some chakra into your sword, and perform a simple forward crescent shaped slash towards the opponent. This causes you to expel a red chakra wave, which blasts towards the opponent. Its much like Getsuga Tenshou, if you know that. Use it against my clone."

Orochimaru sends his experiment forth once more.