Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Orochimaru slithers through the forest on his way to the training field. There, he would find his new student.

"Hm..a fine specimen. You have come to learn about Kenjutsu, whar do you know about it?"

Orochimaru asks, as he opens his mouth and expels the Sword of Kusanagi from it.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Orochimaru slithers through the forest on his way to the training field. There, he would find his new student.

"Hm..a fine specimen. You have come to learn about Kenjutsu, whar do you know about it?"

Orochimaru asks, as he opens his mouth and expels the Sword of Kusanagi from it.

Byakuya takes a step back, a little creeped out that the man in front of him just vomited a sword.

Kenjutsu is the art of the sword. Mainly used by samurai but is also extremely useful for shinobi as it can save a lot of chakra. It's almost taijutsu in a way but with a sword.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

With his sword in hand, Orochimaru stares at his young student. He listens to his explanation, short but somewhat correct.

"Kenjutsu..is an art form, one mostly used by the Samurai, yes. But shinobi, we have the capability of using it as well and with great ability as well. Normal chakra can be focused into the sword, as well as elemental chakra, making it a deadly art if used right. Its fast, and quite a great way to force your opponent into a corner."

Orochimaru says, as he throws his sword into the air, where it then hovers.

"Now, I will explain the technique to you, the I want you to perform it against my..specimen, a clone like creature. You will then state the advantages and disadvantages of the technique, and how you'd utilize it in a battle of sorts...are you ready?"

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

With his sword in hand, Orochimaru stares at his young student. He listens to his explanation, short but somewhat correct.

"Kenjutsu..is an art form, one mostly used by the Samurai, yes. But shinobi, we have the capability of using it as well and with great ability as well. Normal chakra can be focused into the sword, as well as elemental chakra, making it a deadly art if used right. Its fast, and quite a great way to force your opponent into a corner."

Orochimaru says, as he throws his sword into the air, where it then hovers.

"Now, I will explain the technique to you, the I want you to perform it against my..specimen, a clone like creature. You will then state the advantages and disadvantages of the technique, and how you'd utilize it in a battle of sorts...are you ready?"
Yes Sir I am ready.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Alright then, child. Let us begin."

Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

"A very simple technique where you will use your sword to deliver a sequence of slashes to the opponent. This sequence can be done horizontally, or vertically, you're free to decide. After delivering several strikes, you will finish it off with a liberal slash to the opponent. Follow my previous instructions."

Orochimaru says as he creates a clone that runs towards Byakuya.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Alright then, child. Let us begin."

Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

"A very simple technique where you will use your sword to deliver a sequence of slashes to the opponent. This sequence can be done horizontally, or vertically, you're free to decide. After delivering several strikes, you will finish it off with a liberal slash to the opponent. Follow my previous instructions."

Orochimaru says as he creates a clone that runs towards Byakuya.

As the clone rushes towards Byakuya, he unsheathes his sword. Once the clone reaches close range with Byakuya, he lunges forward and proceeds to slash at the clone in a variety of directions. First slicing the upper legs of the clone then then arms of the clone. After immobilizing clone Orochimaru, Byakuya then leaps up in the air and as he descends upon the clone, he swings his sword in a downward motion cleaving it clean in half.

Slightly out of breath, Byakuya turns to his teacher.

How was that oh slimy one?

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Great performance, Byakuya san..however, you didn't indulge me on the technique's advantages, disadvantages and how you would utilize it in battle.."

The biggest advantage was in what you said to me about the move. You said it's free for me to decide meaning it is an unpredictable move. One that does not have a clear description as to what to do exactly. Disadvantage would be that if the opponent were to block or counter the first strike, the whole combo would be thrown off and I might be as well. I would probably use this move last in a combo of 3 moves because it to me is more of a finisher as opposed to a starter

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Kuku..good, moving onto the next scroll."

Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

"One of my favorite ones, you will first deliver several punches to the opponent to keep him busy. This will be followed up with delivering two slashes with your sword or blade, aimed anywhere once more. I usually go for the neck...Use it against my creation."

Orochimaru says, as the experimental clones bursts towards Byakuya.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Kuku..good, moving onto the next scroll."

Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

"One of my favorite ones, you will first deliver several punches to the opponent to keep him busy. This will be followed up with delivering two slashes with your sword or blade, aimed anywhere once more. I usually go for the neck...Use it against my creation."

Orochimaru says, as the experimental clones bursts towards Byakuya.
OT: I'd like to switch to my newly approved Itachi bio. xD Thanks!

Running towards the clone of his teacher, Itachi lunges forward first, throwing a left jab then a right hook. As the clone backs up, Itachi hits the clone with an uppercut and as the clone falls back from the force of the uppercut, Byakuya quickly unsheathes his sword and slashes widely across the clone's abdomen causing the clone to disperse.

I would most likely use this if my opponent is thrown off or distracted by another jutsu. However I would not use it unlike the previous one because this could be easily countered by something like the Defensive Crane and that would just throw off my whole combo.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"As expected of Itachi of the Uchiha clan..Perfect."

Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

"Now, a more movement based technique where you will run towards the opponent with your sword in hand. You will then pivot off your foot and spin with your arm and sword outstretched, aiming to strike the opponent multiple times with the sword, causing deep cuts. Pretty simple."

Orochimaru says, instructing his specimen to launch forward.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"As expected of Itachi of the Uchiha clan..Perfect."

Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

"Now, a more movement based technique where you will run towards the opponent with your sword in hand. You will then pivot off your foot and spin with your arm and sword outstretched, aiming to strike the opponent multiple times with the sword, causing deep cuts. Pretty simple."

Orochimaru says, instructing his specimen to launch forward.

Running towards the Orochimaru clone, Itachi quickly draws his sword. Getting to about 2 meters away, Itachi pivots off of his foot and starts to spin with his sword arm outstretched. As he is continually spinning, he inflicts multiple cuts to Orochimaru on his arms, legs and torso causing the clone to disperse.

The benefit of this jutsu would be that it is unpredictable, the constant spinning would make it hard for my opponent to track my movements and see where I was going with the move. The problem would be that since my arm is completely outstretched, it'll leave it vulnerable to attack.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You also expose your back to the opponent in the spin. Nonetheless, good job."

Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

"Now, for the last C rank technique. A simple technique which requires you to come down upon the opponent, like jumping from a higher platform, or simply jumping into the air. You will then point your sword downwards, drilling into the opponent from above, preferably the neck or head for that instant kill."

Orochimaru says, as his creation bursts forth.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You also expose your back to the opponent in the spin. Nonetheless, good job."

Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

"Now, for the last C rank technique. A simple technique which requires you to come down upon the opponent, like jumping from a higher platform, or simply jumping into the air. You will then point your sword downwards, drilling into the opponent from above, preferably the neck or head for that instant kill."

Orochimaru says, as his creation bursts forth.
Stepping a few meters back, Itachi draws his sword and a deep breath. As this happens, he then starts to run towards the clone of his teacher. And as he reaches a close enough distance of about 5 meters, he leaps upwards while still moving forward. Pointing his blade downward, Itachi uses the force of gravity to then stab the entire blade through the clone's neck.

Hmm, well this technique uses gravity to enhance strength so I guess that is a plus. However, because I am frozen in the position in the air, it makes it very easily for my opponent to counter and strike back at me without me being able to react.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Indeed, that is exactly the problem."

Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

"Anyway, this is the next one where you will dash towards the opponent with your sword in hand. You will then deliver a strike to the opponent with your sword handle, followed by delivering several kicks that sends the opponent into the air. You will then make your way to where the opponent had landed, and hit them into an object like a tree or a wall. Use it against my creation."

Orochimaru says, as he instructs it to run towards Itachi.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Indeed, that is exactly the problem."

Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

"Anyway, this is the next one where you will dash towards the opponent with your sword in hand. You will then deliver a strike to the opponent with your sword handle, followed by delivering several kicks that sends the opponent into the air. You will then make your way to where the opponent had landed, and hit them into an object like a tree or a wall. Use it against my creation."

Drawing his sword, Itachi makes a mad dash towards the clone of Orochimaru. However, instead of using the blade, he turns it away and uses the hilt to swing into the abdomen of the clone. As the clone doubles over, Itachi sends a knee to the face followed by him dropping low to kick upward into the chin of the clone sending it flying into the air. As the clone descends, Itachi notices a tree behind the falling clone and runs towards the falling clone punching it repeatedly sending flying into the tree.

This is a pretty cool and unique technique because this move does not utilize the blade of the sword as most usually would. I like it because it utilizes the environment around the fighters but at the same time, that can be a con. If we were to fight in an open field, then this move might not come in too handy.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the delay, had a week of tests.

"Good, kuku. Moving on."

Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

"A simple technique where you will take out your sword, and channel your chakra into it. You will then dash towards the opponent, and deliver an upwards slash, blasting them into the air. Through a quick jump, you will appear above the opponent, and deliver a downwards drilling slash, impelling the opponent to the ground. Use it against my creation."