Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Now this techique is pretty cool. You will focus your chakra into the sword and swing it, allowing you to release a red wave of chakra. Its basically Getsuga Tenshou. Use it against my clone."
After speaking, Dean creates a clone that begins running towards me. As the clone begins to approach me, I start channelling some chakra into my sword. Once the clone reaches mid range, I simply swing the sword, releasing the chakra I had earlier channelled into it. I then watched as the red chakra wave moved forwards to Dean's clone, slashing through it and causing it to poof away in a cloud of smoke.

Cool technique, very simple, requires no hand seals at all and it can also be performed very quickly. I cannot think of any disadvantages for this one really. But since we need some i'm just going to say, you cant control the wave after it is expelled from the sword.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Awesome, yeah, it's pretty bad ass."

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

"Alright, now channel your chakra into your sword, to make it glow blue. You will then dash towards the opponent, and then jump into the air and spin at a rapid rate, creating a spinning circle of blue death, cutting through the opponent. Pretty simple, yet still bad ass. Use it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Kate.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, now channel your chakra into your sword, to make it glow blue. You will then dash towards the opponent, and then jump into the air and spin at a rapid rate, creating a spinning circle of blue death, cutting through the opponent. Pretty simple, yet still bad ass. Use it against my clone."
Once again Dean creates a clone that begins running towards me. As the clone approaches, I begin to once again channel chakra into my sword making it glow blue and begin running towards Dean's clone. Once I was in close range I jumped into the air and started spinning at a rapid rate thus creating a spinning circle.

"Yet another very simple technique, which requires no hand seals and can be performed with ease, man i'm starting to feel really repetitive here. Anyhow, we may proceed. Let's finish this, eh Dean?"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, and yeah, Kenjutsu can be quite simple and repetitive, so just add your own unique twist. Anyway, let's move on."

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

"Now, this technique is quite useful. With your sword in hand, you can use it as a lightning rod, which attracts lightning currents from free flowing Lightning based techniques, like Chidori Nagashi. When struck by the free flowing current, you will slam your sword into the ground, and use it to dispel the charge, and nullifying the effects of paralysis. Does not work when struck by focused Lightning techniques. Think fast!"

Dean says, as he releases a short range Chidori Nagashi towards Kate. :coffee:

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Now, this technique is quite useful. With your sword in hand, you can use it as a lightning rod, which attracts lightning currents from free flowing Lightning based techniques, like Chidori Nagashi. When struck by the free flowing current, you will slam your sword into the ground, and use it to dispel the charge, and nullifying the effects of paralysis. Does not work when struck by focused Lightning techniques. Think fast!"
Dean creates yet another clone that begins running towards me, this time however, the clone seems to be attacking with lightning. I wait for the clone to reach close range before unsheathing my sword and pointing it downwards. I wait for the clone to make contact with me, the electricity passes through my body accompanied by prickly sensations and involuntary muscle contractions. Despite this, I am able to slam my sword into the ground thus dispelling the lightning charge. I sit down for a while breathing heavy, my heart still beating rapidly. Once I felt composed enough, I slowly stood up and started speaking to Dean.

"The technique is very simple, requiring you to literally only slam your sword into the ground. It is also very helpful and can assist in situations where you cannot avoid being shocked by your opponent. The fact that the opponent is still very close to you can be good or bad to be honest. You can now both harm one another depending on the situation. I can totally see myself using this, very cool technique."