Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kate looks at Dean

"~Hello ... .. .. .... ... It's me .. ... .... .. I was wondering if after all these days you'd like to meet.
To go over, Kenjuutsu. They say that you're supposed to teach me but I don't think I'm ready.
There's such a difference, between us, coz you're a sensei I am nooooooot.
Hello from the student's siiiiide, I've trained with you a thousand tiiiiiiiimes.~

Ok seriously though Dean, it's good to see you once again."

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"HELLLOOO from the Sensei's siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddeeeee. I must have VM'ed a thousand times, to tell you, I can't train you..anymooooooooreeeeeee."

Clears throat.

"I mean, hi. Kenjutsu, yeah?"

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dean laughs maniacally, as he points towards Kate.

"Lazy bum, tell me what Kenjutsu is. Anything about it, and we'll go from there."
"Kenjutsu is literally translated the method of the sword. In the Narutoverse Kenjutsu is simply called "Sword Technique" and it can be combined with other types of Jutsu such as Ninjutsu, taijutsu, chakra flow and even genjutsu in order to create powerful techniques. Basically put, It's just us playing with sharp sticks"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Rule 1: Stick them with the pointy end. Kenjutsu lessons by Jon Snow, a man from the North who was apparently a good swordsman but got caught up fighting some Ice users >,>. Anyway, Kenjutsu is indeed just swordsmanship, and utilizing your sword as an extension of yourself. With a sword, you have a greater reach and you are also fast with it, its like Taijutsu but with swords. There are some powerful swordsman out there, that can even challenge a full Ninjutsu user with mere Kenjutsu, so don't underestimate it.. You need a sword for this training, hold up."

Dean says, as he touches the sealing mark on his left wrist and summons forth a sword that he quickly throws towards Kate.

"Alright, I will explain the technique to you, and I want you to perform it, and give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique, and also, how you would use it in battle. Cool?"

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Rule 1: Stick them with the pointy end. Kenjutsu lessons by Jon Snow, a man from the North who was apparently a good swordsman but got caught up fighting some Ice users >,>. Anyway, Kenjutsu is indeed just swordsmanship, and utilizing your sword as an extension of yourself. With a sword, you have a greater reach and you are also fast with it, its like Taijutsu but with swords. There are some powerful swordsman out there, that can even challenge a full Ninjutsu user with mere Kenjutsu, so don't underestimate it.. You need a sword for this training, hold up."

Dean says, as he touches the sealing mark on his left wrist and summons forth a sword that he quickly throws towards Kate.

"Alright, I will explain the technique to you, and I want you to perform it, and give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique, and also, how you would use it in battle. Cool?"
Kate grabs the sword out of the air, being very careful as it looked very sharp

"Alright"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, let's begin."

Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

"This technique is quite simple, and you will use your sword to perform a sequence of slashes, these can be vertical or horizontal slashes. However, this technique allows for some freedom, as you deliver any type of slash. Lastly, you will deliver a lateral slash to the opponent, dealing liberal damage. Use it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Kate.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"This technique is quite simple, and you will use your sword to perform a sequence of slashes, these can be vertical or horizontal slashes. However, this technique allows for some freedom, as you deliver any type of slash. Lastly, you will deliver a lateral slash to the opponent, dealing liberal damage. Use it against my clone."
Kate waits until Dean's clone is in short range and then begins making a sequence of diagonal slashes with her sword before finishing it off with a lateral slash to the clone's mid-section. The clone poofs away in a cloud of smoke.

"The technique is easy to use, doesn't require any hand seals and can be done very fast which is helpful should one be in a tight situation. One could also use it to hit away small projectile tools, for example kunai and such. It is quite risky though, as one has to be very close to one's opponent in order to do damage with this technique thus risking injury to oneself."

Kate pauses for a while before continuing.

"I have two questions. The first is, can I cut through weak elemental ninjutsu projectiles, like for example a c-rank fireball and such? The second question is, about the damage. Does is count for every slash I make? Like 25 damage points for each cut or is it like all together 25?"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, and no to the first question, and all together is 25, for the second question."

Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

"With this technique, you will deliver several punches to the opponent. As the opponent is staggered, you will deliver two final slashes to finish them off. These slashes can be aimed anywhere on the opponent's body, and allows for some unique execution. Use it against my clone."

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"With this technique, you will deliver several punches to the opponent. As the opponent is staggered, you will deliver two final slashes to finish them off. These slashes can be aimed anywhere on the opponent's body, and allows for some unique execution. Use it against my clone."
Kate puts the sword into a sheath strapped to her back as Dean creates a clone which immediately begins dashing towards her, she waits for it to reach close range once again and then begins delivering a number of punches to the clone, mostly to it's face and gut. She then delivers one final blow as hard as she can to the clone's face causing it to slightly stumble backwards. As this happens, Kate unsheathes the sword and delivers forward slash in a diagonal manner from it's right shoulder to the bottom of it's left rib and then moves the sword horizontally, thus cutting the clone's stomach open, spilling guts and stuff. Lol just kidding, the clone poof's away in a cloud of smoke and Kate once again sheathes her sword looking totally awesome.

"Much like the first one, this technique is easy to use, doesn't require any hand seals and can be done very fast and similarly it also is quite risk you as it requires you to be very close to your opponent in order to do start it off."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Indeed, the freedom is nice though."

Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

"Alright, with this technique you will use your sword and extend it outwards. Pivoting off one foot, you will spin your body and hit the opponent with your sword multiple times. A pretty cool technique against multiple opponents. Use it against my clone."

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, with this technique you will use your sword and extend it outwards. Pivoting off one foot, you will spin your body and hit the opponent with your sword multiple times. A pretty cool technique against multiple opponents. Use it against my clone."
Kate pulls the sword out of it's sheath as Dean creates yet another clone which begins dashing towards her, she then extends the arm holding the sword outwards, turns it so that the swords blade is horizontal and moves her right foot just slightly forward. Once Dean's clone is within close range she begins spinning, using her right foot as a pivot thus delivering several cuts to the clone causing it to poof away.

I mean besides the fact that your arm could get cut off at almost any time I actually li- no .... ..no I don't like this tech so I'm not even gonna try and make it sound cool. The advantages are that it requires no hand seals and it's easy to perform, but the user's spinning speed is not that fast and can be tracked easily making it easy to cut off his arms and junk. Although the range isn't as short as the previous techs due to the user extending his arm it's still short so I'm not really sure where to place that one.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It also leaves your back exposed for a while, so more reason to hate the technique. It can be useful, but that's situation circumstances. Anyway, let's move on to the last C rank."

Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

"Now for this last technique, you should be above the opponent and coming down onto him from above. This can either be due to you jumping, or jumping off a higher platform onto the opponent. With your sword in hand, you will point it towards the opponent and drill it into his body and cause quite some damage depending on where you struck said sword. Use it against my clone."

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Now for this last technique, you should be above the opponent and coming down onto him from above. This can either be due to you jumping, or jumping off a higher platform onto the opponent. With your sword in hand, you will point it towards the opponent and drill it into his body and cause quite some damage depending on where you struck said sword. Use it against my clone."
Kate creates a rock pillar underneath her and jumps from it. She then unsheathe's her sword and points it downwards at Dean's clone thus drilling into it.

Wow that was simple, well it is a cool technique I suppose, except once you're off that rock or in mid-air or whatever, it's kind of one way and if the opponent decides to pull out a spear or something longer that what you've got then it's pretty much over. The technique is also very easy to counter and dodge and as such puts you at very high risk. Not something I see myself ever using to be honest

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Indeed, though if the opportunity presents itself.."

Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

"A pretty bad ass technique where you will attack the opponent, striking them with your sword handle. Yes, the handle. You will then deliver some kicks whilst they are staggered, and hit them into the air. As they travel through the air, you will chase them and as they land, deliver a punch that sends them into an obstacle, like a tree, for example. Make him suffer."

Dean says, as he creates a clone for Kate to demolish.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"A pretty bad ass technique where you will attack the opponent, striking them with your sword handle. Yes, the handle. You will then deliver some kicks whilst they are staggered, and hit them into the air. As they travel through the air, you will chase them and as they land, deliver a punch that sends them into an obstacle, like a tree, for example. Make him suffer."
Kate dashes towards Dean's clone, removing her sword from it's sheath she then strikes the clone with the handle and swiftly proceeds to kick the clone a few times before finally kicking it diagonally into the air. She then follows the airborne body and delivers one final punch as hard as she can right before it reaches the ground. The clone is sent flying across the training grounds and into a nearby tree. Upon impact with the tree, the clone would disappear in a cloud of smoke.

"Sooooo much hitting", Kate giggled. "Anyhow, the disadvantage of this tech is that you need to be really close to your opponent. The advantage is that it's pretty simple and once this technique has been started, it's pretty much goes through all the way to the end and although i'm pretty certain somebody somewhere is going to try and recover during that period whilst he/she is in the air, I believe the opponent wouldn't successfully be able to, as he/she would've taken too many hits and would be disoriented. But that's just me. Should it be needed, I would use it. I would probably add like lightning chakra to my hands and feet though, just to increase damage or like paralyse my opponent or something. Cool technique really."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Good job, Kate."

Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

"Take your sword and channel chakra into it. You will then dash towards the opponent, and deliver an upwards slash, sending the opponent into the air. You will then appear above them, and deliver a downwards drilling slash into the opponent's shoulder or head. Use it against my clone."

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Take your sword and channel chakra into it. You will then dash towards the opponent, and deliver an upwards slash, sending the opponent into the air. You will then appear above them, and deliver a downwards drilling slash into the opponent's shoulder or head. Use it against my clone."
Dean creates yet another clone which begins running towards me. I take the sword which Dean handed to me at the beginning of the training and channel some chakra into it, whilst running towards the clone. Once in close range, I deliver an upwards slash to the clone thus sending him into the air. I then appear above the clone and deliver a downwards drilling slash to the clones head thus impelling it into the ground and causing it to poof away in a cloud of smoke.

I like this technique a lot. It's short, sweet and simple and you can totally kill somebody with this technique. The only disadvantage is that you have to be in close range with your opponent. I do however have once question. I know I just did it, but how exactly does one just appear behind one's opponent? O-O

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Not behind them, just above. And you just jump, irs fast though."

Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

"Now this techique is pretty cool. You will focus your chakra into the sword and swing it, allowing you to release a red wave of chakra. Its basically Getsuga Tenshou. Use it against my clone."