Klaves

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I know the latest issue has been pretty crazy but these Minato vs Itachi and KCM/BM threads are pointless because nothing has been explained.

I've seen a lot of people stating that Minato has KCM as if fact, and the truth to what Minato possesses hasn't been explained yet. Even so, this is a form of Minato that will undoubtely be used in versus threads, so also obviously in Itachi vs Minato threads.

Take into consideration that Minato has markings on his collar, not around the neck as Naruto did in KCM. Minato has the chest region of KCM but the hand/arm marking of BM. This is conflicting evidence, and we don't even know if KCM or BM looks the same on different people.

When Minato used STB to divert to the Juubi TBB, he also had time to place kunai around the battlefield. Not to mention that nobody knew what happened because he did it so quickly (unlike with Kurama's TBB). The Juubi's TBB contains the chakra Minato would need to achieve BM. With all that he did in that short amount of time, perhaps it will be revealed that Minato took some of the chakra from the TBB. I sincerely doubt it occurred, but who knows.

In all honesty I believe it is KCM. However, that isn't a fact. If people weren't so worked up because Minato has a power up, and all the Minato vs Itachi nonsense, then maybe people wouldn't feel so rushed to jump to conclusions.

I mean, am I the only one considering Oro's motives at this point? What about Sasuke's new ambition? Sakura's upcoming ass-pull? These are things the base could discuss at length and at least they would have more substance. Just a suggestion.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Shimsy