0⚔️
i use suiton kaWARAmi i change back after dodging
then
(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire.
to put out the fire then

(Suiton:Mizuame Nababara)-Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
? Type: Supplementary
? Range: Short-Mid
? Chakra cost: 10
? Damage Points: N/A
? Descripton: Small spray water that opponet to it`s surface
you cant move so now then
(Suiton:Suikousandan)-Water Style:Multiple Water Shark Bomb
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: Multiple Water Shark Bombs that launch at the opponet in rapid succesion.
I said only 1 sub, therefore mizu kawarimi is useless so you take the hit. Second, you cant put out lava once the fire mixes with earth because it's an elemnetal combo. A single element cannot put out a double element (trust me I've tried) so you take all the other hits.

3.) Syrup capture field can be escaped by using chakra into the feet if the user recognizes in time. Notice that Bakusuishoha is still in effect and I'm using chakra to to walk on the water, so it's useless.

To block the water shark bomb, I use...
(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

Then, behind my wall, I use...
(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Type:attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

to strike you down and use...
(Suiton: Mizu Oni Hoko no Jutsu)- Water Style: Water Demon Halberd
Type: Attack
Range:Medium-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage:60
Description: The user creates a large, hardened halberd made of water by drawing water from the air and then promptly throws it at the opponent. The halberd can break even A-rank Earth walls.

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have byakugan so I see all the angles of your shakrs then I use
(Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou)-Protective 8 Trigrams 64 Strikes
? Type:Attack/defence
? Range: Close
? Chakra Cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Description: A defence that can block off attacks and an attack that closes 64 tenketsu and limits chakra flow for one turn after the opponent is hit by it.
to take care of the sharks then
Suiton:Hahonryuu)-Water Style estruction Torrent

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same)
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: Water vortex created in the palm of the users hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend to break the water wall then
(Suiton:Suiryuudan)-Water Style:Water Dragon
Type:Attack
Descripton: Huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path
before it goes or attacks y ou, I flip into n the air wiht the sowrd and use cockscrew then I command the dragon to attack you whilst I throw my sword into the dragon and the sword emits electriity around the dragon then I vaish onto the stadium barrier

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have byakugan so I see all the angles of your shakrs then I use
(Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou)-Protective 8 Trigrams 64 Strikes
• Type:Attack/defence
• Range: Close
• Chakra Cost:15
• Damage Points:30
• Description: A defence that can block off attacks and an attack that closes 64 tenketsu and limits chakra flow for one turn after the opponent is hit by it.
to take care of the sharks then
Suiton:Hahonryuu)-Water Style estruction Torrent

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same)
Descripton: Water vortex created in the palm of the users hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend to break the water wall then
(Suiton:Suiryuudan)-Water Style:Water Dragon
Type:Attack
Descripton: Huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path
before it goes or attacks y ou, I flip into n the air wiht the sowrd and use cockscrew then I command the dragon to attack you whilst I throw my sword into the dragon and the sword emits electriity around the dragon then I vaish onto the stadium barrier
Okay, again. C-rank vs S-rank....Hmmm? I wonder which wins. :rolleyes:

Defensive A-rank (meaning it can defend S rank attacks) vs attacking B rank? Hmm??? I wonder which wins. :p

And when you use water dragon with the electricity I use.
(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

to level the dragon away (this is a combo jutsu as well)

Then I use..
(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

Chakra cost:15
Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.
to find you and then use... appear behind you and punch you while konki myaku is still in effect, dealing 20 damage.

U_U

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
remember I have byakugan so I see you then I use
(Hakkeshou Kuuten)-8 Trigrams Heavenly Sky
• Type:Attack/Defence
• Range: Close
• Chakra Cost:15
• Damage Points:30
• Description: A rotation was the user makes his/her chakra into razor sharp lines and spins to attack and defend all in one move
to defend and attack you at the same time then
(Hakurou Tenbu)-Heaven`s Dance of Hazy White
• Type:Attack
• Range:Close
• Chakra Cost:20
• Damage Points:40
• Description:A higher variation of the 100 power palms.The user makes ther chakra more stronger and visable.The user strikes with more force then regular and stops chakra flow by half and for one turn to the enemy.
to hit you off the barrier now
shadow clone X6
i flip then the shadow clones use chidori current at you