Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name:Kaziname
Nickname: none
Clan: none

Looks: see pictures below...

Personality:
Kaziname has quite twisted personality. After his memory loss (see history below) he has rather often mood changes that are disparate from one to another. Sometimes he is so calm that in the midst of battle he stands indifferent as nothing is happening and sometimes he get's such urge to kill that he has to use Feigning Sleep jutsu so he wouldn't kill someone. Also his unconscious part of mind created other personality that triggers when he encounters evil people. In that state he stands under his own code, opposing all commands that are given to him, he stands under the code of "Aku Soku Zan" (悪即斬, Slay Evil immediately)

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Hidden Leaf Village
Village of Alliance: -------

Rank//Chakra Info.(800 chakra- 850 health)
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialty: none
Elements: Sand, Wind, Earth
Your ninjutsu:

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
History:
Childhood​
Kaziname was born in sand village. His father was a common jounin, doing good enough to feed his family. His mother had no talent for any kind of ninjutsu, genjutsu nor any other kind of jutsu, so she worked in grossery store. Kaziname was firstborn in family so after he got a brother and later on a sister, he get no attention at all. His parents started to pay attention as he graduted on ninja academy 3 years earlier than normal. Finally he became the members of ANBU (Special Assassination and Tactical Squad) at age of 16. He was well known for his strong earth, wind and sand techniques.

Life within ANBU​
While in ANBU, Kaziname performed many important missions and assasinations. One of the most important ones was the one that was planned to assassinate feudal lord, Tsurayame. He was Orochimaru's henchman and as such he covered all Orochimaru's units with, supplies and shelter. As Tsurayame was protected by many strong Orochimaru's henchmen, it was not possible for Sand to go with all-out attack on them because then, henchmen would stall the fight long enough untill Orochimaru arrives. Kaziname's squad was chosen for this mission because they were the srongest ANBU squad of all.

The Mission​
Kaziname's squad planned theirs mission for months and with many intel from their spies they came up with a plan. They have found out that there is whole sewer net bellow the town. They have silently killed few guards that have been guarding sewer entrances and infiltrated a town. They came out infront of the "Office of Death". Name of building was given by the common habitants because of it's sole purpose. In it, everyone that was opposing Tsurayame or Orochimaru was given death sentence. So, as Kaziname's squad came out, they quickly killed few guards and then Kenji (one of the squad members) sealed off the "Office of Death" from others parts of town with barrier. As Kenji wasn't able to move while performing his barrier jutsu, one of squad members had to stay with him to protect his back so there were only two squad members who were able to kill feudal lord. Kaziname and his comrade entered into the building. Feudal lord was on the top floor so they had to overcome many ninjas. Kaziname and his other friend that has entered into the building, Hajime, killed many guards off-guard but on the top floor they found Jinei, legendary ice user who is well known for "House of Mirrors" jutsu. With that jutsu he was able to create maze full of mirrors where no sound was projected at all. Hajime and Kaziname got separated after that jutsu. Hajime used Fire Style: Intense Pain to melt down the maze but as he fired his jutsu Jinei sneaked behind him and slayed him with sword. As the maze was melted Kaziname was able to see Jinei so he performed Wind Style: Pressure Damage jutsu. With it he killed Jinei. As he came into office of Tsurayame he had just enough time to perform Sand cocoon jutsu which saved him from dying because Tsurayame activated paper bombs which where set all over and around the building. Although Kaziname survived he gain some serious head injuries which resulted his memory loss. All his comrades died and Kaziname had to start his ninja life all over again.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: 0
Lost: 0

Last edited:

chanxyz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye sir xD i was just checking...
You don't need to call me like that,just call me Chan.And you need to add these

700 Chakra - 750 Health In chakra info

And choose your first three elements.But you cannot use them b4 training.You possess them as elements not as jutsus.

And I luv Kenshin and Samurai X anime.

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't need to call me like that,just call me Chan.And you need to add these

700 Chakra - 750 Health In chakra info

And choose your first three elements.But you cannot use them b4 training.You possess them as elements not as jutsus.

And I luv Kenshin and Samurai X anime.
thnx for help...

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There. I changed almost everything xD i am not sure if sand is considered like an element but i put it anyway.

EDIT: i am jounin now so i can take up to four elements. do sand and wood count as elements or i automatically have them when i chose water, wind and earth?

Last edited:

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There. I changed almost everything xD i am not sure if sand is considered like an element but i put it anyway.

EDIT: i am jounin now so i can take up to four elements. do sand and wood count as elements or i automatically have them when i chose water, wind and earth?
will this bio get looked at? and please answer my question above....

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
will this bio get looked at? and please answer my question above....
Put all 4 Elements that you want to learn in Rank/Chakra Info

Like this is a example:

~Fire~

None

~Water~

None

~Wind~

None

~Earth~

None

And just wait xd. They take a lot of time to check it.