Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When it comes to sigs, you should NEVER mess with the Selective Color tool for this, or everything really goes down the shit drain. You've messed with the magenta so much it's turned her skin to that colour and looks terrible. It's the first thing I notice as well, which is always a bad sign. If you want to try altering the colour, always use Gradient maps, and those sorts of things. Never use Selective Colour or something else like going wild on the hue and saturation, which is another possible outcome I could perceive.

Apart from that big mishap, you've tried to smudge, and didn't try smudging over the stock, which is hugely disappointing. I like the blue/green colours you've used for the background though, so nice work on that. ^^

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks everyone for the comments :)

When it comes to sigs, you should NEVER mess with the Selective Color tool for this, or everything really goes down the shit drain. You've messed with the magenta so much it's turned her skin to that colour and looks terrible. It's the first thing I notice as well, which is always a bad sign. If you want to try altering the colour, always use Gradient maps, and those sorts of things. Never use Selective Colour or something else like going wild on the hue and saturation, which is another possible outcome I could perceive.

Apart from that big mishap, you've tried to smudge, and didn't try smudging over the stock, which is hugely disappointing. I like the blue/green colours you've used for the background though, so nice work on that. ^^
Yeh i agree, now that i look at it, way too much magenta, i actually intended it to be that way but when i look at it now, i dont really like it.

Yeh i did smudge a little and could have smudged more over the render but it was 3am and i had to finish it so i could go to sleep haha xd. I has the .psd saved thou so ill work on it somewhere and show a v2 :)

Thanks for your input, really appreciate it :)

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might I suggest a lighter shade of pink. I like the colored skin but it's too red it looks like she's got a fever or something lol. Also I love your avatar hella cute!!!