0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*appears playing with a lighter*

Ok.. i will try my best to teach you this element

as you will be apart of the next generation of fighters

So when your time comes to fight a serious, difficult battle i want you to remember

What you have learned here today

Lets Begin: First off tell me everything you know about kATON. Weaknesses, Strengths. What is another good element to combine it with, all of that. As i wanna see what you know about it.

ekettune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have faith in you Mugen!

Okey, let's go

Katon or fire release allows the user to create fire by increasing the temperature of their chakra. Katon is usually mid-to-long-ranged that cause burning and explosive damage. Fire element is strong against wind and weak against water. You can powerup your fire with wind because air naturally feeds the fire.

A sufficiently powerful fire jutsu can be strong enough to overwhelm its natural weakness of water.
Fire jutsu can also be used to produce both lava release with earth and boil release with water.
Common users are Uchiha clan, Kyuubi, Kakashi, and Hiruzen Sarutobi.

ekettune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Right!

*i'll start to focus and mold my chakra inside me, when i have good amount of it, i start to increase it's temperature until i feel that it's nice and warm. I then collect all of it in my throat and keep it there gathering pressure. Then i take a deep breathe and blow out a small fireball towards your clone.*

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nice! very descriptive i like that. You learned
(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

now i want you to memorize these handseals then channel your chakra into your throat and manipulate it to blow out flammable gas.. don't ignite it yet just blow it out

ekettune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nice! my first katon jutsu.

*i start by memorizing the handseals and then mold good amount of chakra and then i again gather it to my throat. Then i manipulate the chakra in to the form of gas. With the pressure in my throat i blow out the gas cloud in front of me.*

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good!
(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Now before we move on to C-rank i have to test you

ekettune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okey, i think i got it.

*i start to mold chakra inside me and when i got good amount of it, i gather it in my lungs. (i'll leave some of it though) Then i manipulate it to a form of gas. Once i got it manipulated i take a deep breathe and blow the gas out of my mouth. The gas cloud spreads in front of me.

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

And then i gather the rest of my chakra and start to heat it up in my throat. When it's warm enough i fill my lungs with air and blow the katon chakra out my mouth in a form of little fireball and it will ignite the gas cloud and it will burst into a big fireball.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Last edited: