Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright you remember what the last training was like yesterday correct?

Because it will almost be the same way but instead of using the slicing wind. You will be burning the leaf with your chakra.

So go ahead and make your 25 clones again

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Because it will almost be the same way but instead of using the slicing wind. You will be burning the leaf with your chakra.

-makes 25 clones and pours my chraka inot the leaf buts slices in half- crap........ so how am i suppose to bur the leaf

wait i did this already....i need to learn fire jutsus lol..i kno how to use the element of fire

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-makes 25 clones and pours my chraka inot the leaf buts slices in half- crap........ so how am i suppose to bur the leaf
Right your still focusing on your wind chakra. What you want to do is instead of slicing the leaf. You want to burn it. Fire is passion, rage, anger. But yet one of the most amazing things to watch burn. Imagine your seeing a fire and then imagine your burning the very object you holding in your hands.....like so

*pulls a leaf off the tree and hold it in one hand and the leaf burns*

Just imagine it instead of trying to slice the leaf.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right your still focusing on your wind chakra. What you want to do is instead of slicing the leaf. You want to burn it. Fire is passion, rage, anger. But yet one of the most amazing things to watch burn. Imagine your seeing a fire and then imagine your burning the very object you holding in your hands.....like so

*pulls a leaf off the tree and hold it in one hand and the leaf burns*

Just imagine it instead of trying to slice the leaf.
cool i already did a lil bit of this train...lucky meh ^^ -all the clones and me burn the leaves but it doesnt fall apart it is just burnt- did i do it rite or i was to add a lil more power in burnin the leaf

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

wait i did this already....i need to learn fire jutsus lol..i kno how to use the element of fire
Oo you do? and need jutsu's *sighs* that would have been easier to know :p

alright first thing for a fire jutsu......>_< shit I dont have my list up keep me a second

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oo you do? and need jutsu's *sighs* that would have been easier to know :p

alright first thing for a fire jutsu......>_< shit I dont have my list up keep me a second
ok but i know (Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style: Phoenix Flower

(Katon:Endan)-Fire Style:Fireball.....i want to learn better ones lol

hehehehehehehe *watches steadily*
alrite -shakes head GiGADEEGIGADEE- jack pot

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok but i know (Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style: Phoenix Flower

(Katon:Endan)-Fire Style:Fireball.....i want to learn better ones lol

alrite -shakes head GiGADEEGIGADEE- jack pot
Alright then what do you say about learning

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style: Great Blazing Fireball

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Is a B-Rank Katon jutsu after this one I will teach you how to use an A-Rank.

Alright you already know how to use Fire Style: Fireball jutsu

well this one is obviously the stronger version of it so you need to put even more chakra into the fire ball

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Is a B-Rank Katon jutsu after this one I will teach you how to use an A-Rank.

Alright you already know how to use Fire Style: Fireball jutsu

well this one is obviously the stronger version of it so you need to put even more chakra into the fire ball
got it it is like (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet -froms handsigns and focuses my chraka into the fire ball shoot in out in a huge spinnin blast- how i feel i didnt do it rite was it suppose ot have hotter flames like blazin flames

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
got it it is like (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet -froms handsigns and focuses my chraka into the fire ball shoot in out in a huge spinnin blast- how i feel i didnt do it rite was it suppose ot have hotter flames like blazin flames
Nope not like that when it hits your opponent it is suppose to carry them off after contact like so

uses *Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x1*

then I use *(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style: Great Blazing Fireball (A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.)*

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope not like that when it hits your opponent it is suppose to carry them off after contact like so

uses *Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x1*

then I use *(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style: Great Blazing Fireball (A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.)*
-ok focuses my chraka into my throat and the fire ball and i releases the blazin fireball- so it is suppose to be bigger and travel far rite

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-ok focuses my chraka into my throat and the fire ball and i releases the blazin fireball- so it is suppose to be bigger and travel far rite
yes it is a short to long range Fire jutsu. So far your doing great and just like last time I will test your fire jutsu against a higher leveled win technique