Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That title makes it seem like this is a Fuuton training, when Katon is actually the Fire element z.z.

Kakuzu casually strolls towards his newest disciples as he lights the cigar placed upon his lips. Smoking, another one the bad habits he picked up from his former Katon teacher, the infamous Shinon Nara.

So, you've come to learn Fire Release from me ? Understand it will be no walk in the park, it was one of the hardest elements to tame. Why don't want we start with the basics ? What do you know of the Katon element ?

Hàdes1

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: Katon is one of the five basic elements
2: Katon is stronger then Futon Beacuse it eats wind and it doubles its powers
3: Katon Is weak again Suiton
4: Katon can fusion with Futon to create an element called (Scorch release)
Leon (me) says to his sensei : that all i know sensei. :dunno:

Last edited:

Isa Claire

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After hearing his sensei give the task and after listening to his partner.
Mugi put some mind into his task.
Then in an enthusiastic tone he said:

"Fire release is one of the five main chakra elements
It's mostly used in ranged attack since it can burn the user as well as the enemy.
It's a more aggresive type element.
It's weakness is water and thus it will need a higher rank fire to battle the water.
Such as a c rank water needs a b rank fire to be defeated.
Fire release is strong against wind.
People sometimes consider combining them since it's destructive power.
And that is called scorch release.
Fire-natured chakra is part of these kekkai genkais :Boil Release, Lava Release and Scorch Release.
Wind will both increase the fire jutsu's strength and speed."
Fire Release can be used in conjunction with Lightning Release to augment the latter by using the former to alter weather conditions with a sufficiently powerful technique.

mugi was surprised that he just said that,but he still gave a small fake laugh.
"I think that that is about it..."

Last edited:

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakuzu listens attentively to his students recollection of Fire release, taking note that both his students have seen a few battles or has done some form of research.

"Not great but your current level knowledge on Katon is something to work with. I'll give you a run down of all of the basic elements (especially Katon), to flesh out your understanding. Make sure to commit this to memory, it will be useful knowledge for the future. Once you've read and understood the following, we will continue."

Fire Release is the usage of superheated chakra to create flames and heat-intensive attacks. Its created through channeling Katon chakra to the user's lungs and exhaling the built chakra in various forms. Katon is most commonly used in its fire-based form, but it can also take the shape of a plume of superheated ash or a misty flammable gas. In terms of raw potential, its considered the least versatile element as it excels in offensive capabilities, lacks in supplementary usage and is ill-suited to use as a defensive element. Despite this, Katon is the most ferocious element to contend with due to its sheer raw power. The heat of the element makes it capable of reducing earthen structures to molten mud, the parasitic nature of it means it preys on the oxygen within wind-based attacks to supplement the flames and even against its elemental superior, large-scale Katon techniques are capable of reducing large bodies of water to scorching mist of dense steam. The Katon element has little usage outside of destruction, to a certain degree its the hardest elemental nature to tame due to its sporadic and uncontrollable nature.

Wind Release is the element that allows us to create and manipulate wind. When you think of wind you think of something that is fast, free flowing, unpredictable, and strong. In the Narutoverse and in our RP, wind release has a variety of different properties which makes it versatile in its own right. For one, we have the ability to create long and short powerful gusts of flowing wind. Mainly these techniques that are designed to provide resistance against oncoming attacks, reversing the trajectory of weaponry, etc. We can also create short concentrated/compressed bursts of wind that give a pseudo solid form which can be used for blunt force or strong impacts. These would mainly be offensive in nature. There is also vacuum or suction power that can be generated, drawing objects in for close combat or sucking away the oxygen for suffocation. However, one of the more prominent abilities of wind release that we’ve come to know from the Narutoverse is the powerful cutting power that it possesses. Mainly from characters like Naruto, Asuma, and Sora, the wind nature has been shown to be able to slice and cut through things like butter. Wind is the movement of many gases in the air, though we’ve been shown to manipulate just the air itself and call it wind release by comparison due to the relationship.

Water is the most calm and free-flowing elements. These characteristics dictate its nature, making it useful in combat due to the fluidity and intense lack of control that is required to utilize it. Lightning and Fire take extreme control, but manipulation of water takes calmer movements and so controlling it comes more naturally. While its the calmest element, it can also become one of the most destructive. Putting a large amount of force behind of wave gives it power that can't be paralleled by all the other elements. In terms of scale, Water has the highest potential to be the "best" element, a clear testament of this is Kisame of the Akatsuki. Water comes in three main forms: normal water, sticky water and oily flammable water.

Lightning Release is the use of high frequency and is the most fleeting of all the elements. It arguably takes the most control due to its dangerous nature and the lethality it possess. The interaction of the molecules within it, further contribute to its level of instability, requiring the user to take much more care in handling this element compared to the others. Fundamentally, its the control over raw streams of electricity which can be tamed with the right control, it relates most to the Fire element due to its destruction if not contained or used properly and the high level of self-control someone requires to manipulate it correctly. One common misconception is that Lightning release travels as fast as natural lightning, when in reality Lightning is far slower than its naturally occurring counterpart due the user taking control of/taming the lightning. The element itself occurs in three main forms: Normal Lightning, Plasma and pale-blue pillars which emit electricity.

Earth Release is often considered the element of sturdiness and durability. Unlike other elements which come and go with time, it is an ever eternal presence in the environment which endures all types of weather regardless of how harsh conditions become. Earth can be used as a shield or blockade defensively to dissipate the force of powerful waves of water or non-cutting gusts of wind. It can withstand great heats, acting as a heat sink but also as a physical barrier to prevent weapons passing through. Its strong against water, its natural ability to prevent water from passing through it whilst passing through water itself is a reason for this. However its weak against lightning. The lightning conducted along the earth causes it to break up, lose its natural composition and break down due to the penetrative abilities of Raiton. Doton can either be used in this solid rocky form or its adhesive mud-like variant, granting the element further versatility. As well as the conventional uses of the element, the mud variant can be used to bind opponents in place, clash with other elemental jutsus or be used in many effective combinations. The mud-variant is most commonly used along with Fire to form pseudo-lava (molten mud), making for a very dangerous substance.

Along with Suiton, its versatility stems from the state of matter it naturally occurs in. Due to having physical substance, Doton can be shaped into various structures from defensive walls to jagged spikes, from an earth dragon to a single pillar of earth. Furthermore, in terms of terrain-based advantage, Doton can be used to manipulate the ground beneath and around the opponent, allowing for limitless potential in creating successful combos. I like to think of the element as the perfect balance between offensive, defensive and supplementary usage, as no confines exist on what the user can create.

Isa Claire

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading the large Book with a Description of all the elements.
Mugi replies:
"Yes sensei!I understand!"
Mugi Then looks at his Partner.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Alright, now step forward and stand across those set up dummies in the corner. Begin focusing your Katon chakra into your lungs, building up a sizable amount of superheated chakra before exhaling the built chakra in the form of a small fireball which has a short range reach. The goal is to use the fireball to strike the dummy in the center, causing it to set it alight and allow the fire to spread to the two dummies either side of it.

Key Points: Range is key in techniques. Notice how its a short-range technique, so it has very limited use in most fights.

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Replicating the same process as before, I want you to build up enough Katon chakra for a technique of a similar scale. After building up the chakra, I want you to divdie it up into equal portions and exhale a small barrage of fireballs this time, the collective power of the volley of shots equaling that of the small fireball you released earlier. Fire the individual shots with separate trajectories (flight paths) by angling your head, so to maximize the amount of dummies destroyed by the single technique.

Key Points: Same as before. One difference is, techniques which release barrages, volleys and etc divide up the chakra of the original technique evenly. An S-Rank which releases multiple blades of wind, will mean that collectively all of the blades amount to an S-Rank, and not each individual blade being S-Rank in power.

1 Blade = S-Rank
2 Blades = A-Rank
4 Blades = B-Rank

Key Points: Range is key in techniques. Notice how its a short-range technique, so it has very limited use in most fights.

Isa Claire

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mugi Nods a Yes.

He Starts walking to the Dummies.
He Stands Completely Still.
he Then Starts Molding Chakra.
Focusing all his chakra into his lungs
He Then Heats the Chakra Up.

"Katon! Komakai Kaki!!!"
He Spits Out a small sized FireBall
Hitting the Dummy,Setting it on fire
Then it slowly Spreads to the other dummies.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
He then Slowly Walks to The Other Dummies
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

He stands completely Still again
He Starts Molding his Chakra.
But a Larger amount this time.
He Directs the large amount of Chakra to his Lungs,Where he heats it Up

"Ryu Kaen Bakufuu!!!"
He Directs the Fire Chakra Up His Throat.
He Directs the Chakra up his throat in small amounts,Enough for small Fire balls.
He Concentrates and Focuses on a Dummy,He Then Fires off a Ball.
Then he Focuses on the Next Dummy,Slightly Tilting his Head,And Firing another FireBall.
Then To The Final Dummies,He Shoots a Rapid Fire of Fire Balls,Less Focused.

Hàdes1

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As leon hears and see how mugi did. he steps forward and began gathering Chakra in his lungs And Release's his katon chakra. Says loudly ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) As the small Fireball charges towards the dummies it burns one then it spreads to other 2

As he see's that he is done with these dummies he turns his attention to the other dummies. As he starts gathering and focusing his chakra in his lungs again but this time its harder because he needs to focus on several fireball and he tried And Said ( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) As the fireballs Start to former into several fireballs it charged towards the dummies and it burns the dummies.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not bad but you can do much better. Let's see how you handle these next two jutsu.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
You must be registered for see images

Turn to face the group of dummies next to the ones you just destroyed and perform the following sequence of four handseals. Knead your katon chakra into your lungs, but this time instead of exhaling it in the form of superheated flames, envision yourself blowing out a pale flammable mist capable of being ignited externally. Attempt to replicate this in reality, surrounding the group of stuffed figures in a volatile mist. Do not ignite just yet, you'll do so using the next jutsu.

Key Points: Take care when using this jutsu. Its not directly offensive, so the opponent could spin on you by igniting the mist prematurely (as you are spewing it).

( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Now, retrieve several shuriken from your ninja pouch and toss them in the direction of the mist, before exhaling small fireballs which inflame the small tools to create a barrage of fire-coated weapons. On coming into contact with the flames, the mist should explode into a large maelstrom of fire, completely incinerating anything in its area of effect.

Key Points: Not a bad jutsu, however a better and more powerful B-Ranked version exists.

Isa Claire

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mugi walks towards the other dummies
He Focuses his Eyes on the dummies.
He then Forms The Hand Seals
"Snake...*Forms handseal* Ram...*Forms handSeal* Monkey...*Forms HandSeal*
Tiger...*forms handseal*"

He focuses his Fire Chakra in his Lungs,And Starts Kneading it.
He Changes his Fire Chakra into more of a Hot Mist.
"Katon Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu!!"
He Starts Exhaling a Large amount of Burning Mist.
With A Good Speed he Grabs Shuriken out of His Pouch.
He Throws Them and Immidiatly Starts Focusing His Fire Chakra.
He Focuses on the Flying Shuriken.
"Kaen Shuriken Ranbu!!"
He Exhales Mutliple Fireballs,Colliding with the Shuriken Into Fire Coated Weapons.
The on-Fire Shurikens Collide with the Burning Mist,Creating an Big Fire Wave,Burning the Dummies and the terrain.

Hàdes1

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As leon hears and see how mugi did. he again steps forward and perform the needed handseals. as i focus my chakra into my lungs. i focus and envision myself blowing out a pale flammable mist and i shout:
( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu )!!

after he uses the tech. and he gets some shuriken from his pouch and tosses them in the mist then he focuses his chakra again he shouts :

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu )!!

and exhale small fireballs that sets the shuriken on fire then it created barrage of fire-coated weapons. as it approaches the mist it explode into a large maelstrom of fire and burns the dummies.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, now onto the final D-Rank before we move onto the C-Rank techniques.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

In a similar manner to before, I want you to envision the nature of Fire release before channeling your katon chakra to your lungs and exhaling the built chakra as a small but potent flame towards the opponent. The one difference about this technique is, the fireball is capable of traveling a further distance (maximum of 15 meters).

Key Points: None, very basic technique.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Now, I want you to repeat the same process as before only this time releasing the built katon chakra from your mouth in the form of a continuous stream, rather than a projectile with no connection to you. For the whole duration of the technique you will maintain the stream, before canceling it.

Key Points: Stream type jutsu require the user to maintain them through its use. Meaning you cannot fuse a stream-based fire technique with another e.g. a wind Technique, unless you have a clone or ally. This is because, the moment you proceed to use your 2nd jutsu, the jutsu you were previously streaming will cease in its use.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
You must be registered for see images

For the final technique, I want you to perform this ridicuously long sequence of handseals *displays handseals* before inhaling air and gathering a large amount of fire chakra in your lungs, before making a ring with your thumb and index finger and exhaling the technique through the opening. The fireball will ignite externally, so you will not suffer damage from this technique. Direct the fireball towards that group of dummies.

Key Points: Long handseal sequences in battle (longer than 4-5) usually mean your technique may be too slow. Stick to quick techniques in short range and slower ones in long range.

Reactions: Isa Claire

Isa Claire

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hurray!I am officially a C-Ranked Fire User!!!"
He Then Goes back To Serious Mode.
He stands in a concentrated mode.
He Kneads,Focuses and Molds chakra to his Lungs.
"Katon no Jutsu!"
He Then Exhales it.
As the flame Flies 15 meters ahead
Towards My given opponent(I am Guessing a dummy?)

He Then Slides to the next Dummy.
I Focus and Mold My chakra for one Minute.
Then i say: "Katon: Shōkasou!!"
And I release the large amount of Fire Chakra into the form of a Fire stream.
While i have troubles Maintaining the Fire i hold it long enough to burn the Dummy.

Mugi starts Doing the Handseals
Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger
While Doing the handseals he starts Molding and Focusing his Fire chakra
While Doing this for a while i feel the large amount of chakra.
Knowing i can't hold it any Longer i form the Ring as sensei said.
I The Yell :"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu !"
Then i exhale it
And I Unleash a Big Fire Ball towards the Dummies.
Sending them in Flames.