Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What could this mean?

They are very similar to each other.
-Both are tattoos and spread all over the body.
-Both can cause partial transformations.
-Both cause horn growth.
-Both have the Oro Snake mark on the eyes.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ayyy someone caught wind of it!

I thought I was the only one. Ikemoto has been throwing parallels to Part 1 left and right and I figured that this whole Karma route is going to be Part 1 Sasuke and Jigen is just another Orochimaru.

That is why I refuse to believe that he is Kaguya's Partner. At the very best, he took over the body much like Orochimaru did.
Although I very much believe that Kaguya's Partner is in that Juubi waiting to be resurrected, he just needs a vessel and Jigen is his Black Zetsu.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The curse mark was developed from Jugo's ability to absorb nature chakra
Momoshiki was trying to absorb all the tailed beast chakras.
Jigen has a captured Juubi so one can assume that karma is also related to absorbing nature chakra.
Even byakugo is linked to the Sage of Six Paths.
All the curse marks seem to have a connection to nature chakra.
I've also noticed the Oro curse mark similarity.
Original Shin had a curse mark on his palm that was linked to his Sharingan.
Jigen has the Juubi trapped beneath a Rinne Sharingan which he uses to power his karma seal.
Shin also had a mini Juubi looking creature.
Shin manipulated weapons. Jigen manipulates chakra poles.
They have some things in common.
Perhaps Oro was using Shin to research curse seals also.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The curse mark was developed from Jugo's ability to absorb nature chakra
Momoshiki was trying to absorb all the tailed beast chakras.
Jigen has a captured Juubi so one can assume that karma is also related to absorbing nature chakra.
Even byakugo is linked to the Sage of Six Paths.
All the curse marks seem to have a connection to nature chakra.
I've also noticed the Oro curse mark similarity.
Original Shin had a curse mark on his palm that was linked to his Sharingan. He also had a mini Juubi looking creature. Shin manipulated weapons. Jigen manipulates chakra poles. They have some things in common.

Based from my understanding of the curse mark, isn't it just Orochimaru putting his chakra (which is mixed in with senjutsu chakra) so that he can revive himself later on?

It would act as a catalyst for the recipient of the CM to be able to use Senjutsu without the need of training.

Also where is this assumption of Byakugou being linked to So6P coming from?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based from my understanding of the curse mark, isn't it just Orochimaru putting his chakra (which is mixed in with senjutsu chakra) so that he can revive himself later on?

It would act as a catalyst for the recipient of the CM to be able to use Senjutsu without the need of training.

Also where is this assumption of Byakugou being linked to So6P coming from?
Yes but the marks were not just for reviving. I think he has been trying to attain the ultimate form. Since he was not able to perfect sage mode he developed the curse seals as a consolation. It just so happened that he tailored the technique to his unique characteristics.

There is a difference between using a curse mark to manipulate nature chakra and integrating nature chakra with your own to perform senjutsu. But yes a CM allows the use of senjutsu chakra you just cant create your own.

My thoughts on byakugo is that it had to be passed down through Hagoromo's lineage because of Mito and Tsunade. The Uzumaki and Senju are said to be related. So one could assume that the jutsu was passed down through Asura Otsutsuki's branch and thus it can be linked to Hagoromo who was still alive for some time after the fall out with Indra. Sakura said byakugo was from the time of the sage of six paths so if it were not Hagoromo then Asura would have been the only other known person capable of developing such a technique.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura said byakugo was from the time of the sage of six paths

She was not talking about the Byakugou though. Sarada was asking about the forehead thing and Sakura talked about the Byakugou and Sarada talked as to why she asked because she wanted to see if it was related to the Karma Seal, which prompt her to bring a NEW jutsu that was from the era of Rikudou Sennin that Tsunade mentioned to her. She was not at all talking about Byakugou.

It's the mark. Even the VIZ translation was talking about the mark. Even called it the Mitotic Regeneration Mark (Creation Rebirth). Byakugou is merely the technique on how it was made.

The mark itself is something different entirely.

My war with people is that they keep thinking that Byakugou is the one that is ancient as it was stated over and over again that CR and Byakugou was made by Tsunade. The Yin Seal is very ancient. Thus I gave examples of what other techniques utilizes the Marking or Seal.

Curse Mark was one of such outside of the Rikudou Sennin bloodline.

To imply that they are talking about Byakugou is to imply that Byakugou is made from Karma.
If it does get retconned that Tsunade just discovered and repurposed an ancient technique, it begs to question on how exactly did she come across it.

Your theory about Mito CAN work as they are all about the fuinjutsu and basically that is how Byakugou works. Sealing ones chakra in a mark/seal. Same goes with Curse Mark.

At this point, Orochimaru may have gotten the information from the same source.

But for now, the one that they are talking about is the Forehead thing itself (Yin Seal) and not Tsunade's technique, Byakugou.

In all honestly, even Senjutsu works the same as Byakugou, but instead of using their own chakra reserve, they just take it from nature, in the case of Hashirama and Toneri or the Yonkai ( like the Legendary Sennins did).

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She was not talking about the Byakugou though. Sarada was asking about the forehead thing and Sakura talked about the Byakugou and Sarada talked as to why she asked because she wanted to see if it was related to the Karma Seal, which prompt her to bring a NEW jutsu that was from the era of Rikudou Sennin that Tsunade mentioned to her. She was not at all talking about Byakugou.

It's the mark. Even the VIZ translation was talking about the mark. Even called it the Mitotic Regeneration Mark (Creation Rebirth). Byakugou is merely the technique on how it was made.

The mark itself is something different entirely.

My war with people is that they keep thinking that Byakugou is the one that is ancient as it was stated over and over again that CR and Byakugou was made by Tsunade. The Yin Seal is very ancient. Thus I gave examples of what other techniques utilizes the Marking or Seal.
Byakugo and the yin seal are different names for the same jutsu. Sarada called it the Miotic regeneration mark because Tsunade made it popular using that jutsu but Sakara described byakugo when explaining it to Sarada. Miotic Regeneration jutsu was created by Tsunade and used the chakra stored by byakugo to heal the user. But byakugo has been around since ancient times and Tsunade couldn't possibly be the original user. You're confused because Sarada referred to the mark as the jutsu that Tsunade created. Its like a pair of Jordans. Everyone calls them Jordans but they're really Nike. Miotic regeneration is the Jordan brand but byakugo is the Nike corporation.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugo and the yin seal are different names for the same jutsu. Sarada called it the Miotic regeneration mark because Tsunade made it popular using that jutsu but Sakara described byakugo when explaining it to Sarada. Miotic Regeneration jutsu was created by Tsunade and used the chakra stored by byakugo to heal the user. But byakugo has been around since ancient times and Tsunade couldn't possibly be the original user. You're confused because Sarada referred to the mark as the jutsu that Tsunade created. Its like a pair of Jordans. Everyone calls them Jordans but they're really Nike. Miotic regeneration is the Jordan brand but byakugo is the Nike corporation.

I will refrain from believing that as databook still says otherwise. Right now, the retcon is underway and we still have no idea what exactly they are talking about. Much like I said earlier, it is the Yin Seal that was the topic. The difference in names is the nature of how the chakra is stored within it.

Like the bin. It's a toolbin if it contains tools and food if it has food in it. Regardless of the content, the subject is still the bin.
Miotic and Byakugan are techniques and not the actual Yin Seal, which is the bin.

Let's put this in your example, what I am trying to get at here is that Miotic is the purpose meaning "it's basketball shoes" while Byakugou is "jordans" the Yin is the shoes themselves.

I believe that that is what was being discussed here as there is no way that Karma is Byakugou or at least close to it. Remember that Tsunade and Orochimaru were doing research on immortality and this is how they managed to do it. Through horcruxes so to speak. Instead of being immortal like Orochimaru (which his is so far the most similar one to Karma), Tsunade uses Creation Rebirth.

Byakugou, whether it is explained in the databook or manga panels, have been said to be created by Tsunade and its function is to route the chakra into the seal to be used by Creation Rebirth, which is another technique created by Tsunade.

It is early to jump the gun here. Regardless of whatever the outcome is, it is certainly being retconned. Unless it is the Seal that is being talked about here rather than the PROCESS of storing the chakra, that is the Byakugou.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will refrain from believing that as databook still says otherwise. Right now, the retcon is underway and we still have no idea what exactly they are talking about. Much like I said earlier, it is the Yin Seal that was the topic. The difference in names is the nature of how the chakra is stored within it.

Like the bin. It's a toolbin if it contains tools and food if it has food in it. Regardless of the content, the subject is still the bin.
Miotic and Byakugan are techniques and not the actual Yin Seal, which is the bin.

Let's put this in your example, what I am trying to get at here is that Miotic is the purpose meaning "it's basketball shoes" while Byakugou is "jordans" the Yin is the shoes themselves.

I believe that that is what was being discussed here as there is no way that Karma is Byakugou or at least close to it. Remember that Tsunade and Orochimaru were doing research on immortality and this is how they managed to do it. Through horcruxes so to speak. Instead of being immortal like Orochimaru (which his is so far the most similar one to Karma), Tsunade uses Creation Rebirth.

Byakugou, whether it is explained in the databook or manga panels, have been said to be created by Tsunade and its function is to route the chakra into the seal to be used by Creation Rebirth, which is another technique created by Tsunade.

It is early to jump the gun here. Regardless of whatever the outcome is, it is certainly being retconned. Unless it is the Seal that is being talked about here rather than the PROCESS of storing the chakra, that is the Byakugou.
The databook doesnt say that Tsunade is the creator of byakugo.
Yin Seal and byakugo are the same jutsu.

Byakugo works like this: The user accumulates chakra at a certain point in their body. Once the chakra accumulates to a certain amount a diamond shaped seal appears on the users body. When the seal is released the diamond becomes a pattern that is spread over the user's body. While the seal is released the user has access to the chakra that was stored in the seal allowing them to perform jutsu without exhausting their normal chakra reserve.

Tsunade created miotic regeneration which is a healing jutsu that requires vast amounts of chakra to perform. There is a second level to the jutsu which is its perfected form that regenerates faster.

Tsunade combined byakugo with miotic regeneration and the two jutsu became known as one. Now that karma seals have been introduced it hints that the two have the same origin. Depending on how they want to write the story, miotic regen could become a passive ability of byakugo.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder why and how byakugo is connected to Katsuyu. If byakugo turns out to be related to karma then karma is likely to be connected with the Juubi.

Last edited: