TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i think shes cool i dont want her to die yet because i want to c a karin vs sakura fight but then again sasuke is a fag and piss me offf so i sorta want her to die

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of us don't like her. I guess it is because from the very first she wanted to take Sasuke to bed... while Sakura's love was more n?ive. Besides, even people who want a Narusaku went mad about Karin because they at least want Sasuke to regret that he has left Sakura crying out her heart.

yes i want her to die
pretty much her only role is to give sasuke aids
To aid him or to give him AIDs?

Last edited:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of us don't like her. I guess it is because from the very first she wanted to take Sasuke to bed... while Sakura's love was more n?ive. Besides, even people who want a Narusaku went mad about Karin because they at least want Sasuke to regret that he has left Sakura crying out her heart.
i am a narusaku and youre right i hate sasuke i want him to pay lol:D

NarutoWind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really would like to see Sakura vs Karin but I have a feeeling Sakura will beat the living **** out of Karin. I can see Sakura using super punches to beat the snot out of Karin. I also can see Sakura getting mad, not Karin, she seems like a little whimp.

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hate this girl

i want her to die....

what about you guyz?
Yesss! God she is so annoying! And so useless other than her stupid chakra reading. You never see her actually fight! Sakura needs to punch her...I don't care what the outcome, whether she lives or dies[just so long as Sakura wins] I just want to see her go flying..!

T^T

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yesss! God she is so annoying! And so useless other than her stupid chakra reading. You never see her actually fight! Sakura needs to punch her...I don't care what the outcome, whether she lives or dies[just so long as Sakura wins] I just want to see her go flying..!

T^T
im looking forward for that i can't wait to see how sakura kicks her ass:p

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are yall such haters on my girl Karin!?
Shes helluh good! She has healing jutsus surpassing Sakura,
I mean can Sakura use her blood as a healer?
And also if Karins blood is healing, shouldnt that make Karin invincible because she has her own blood in her? Karin could murder Sakura is she fought her I Think.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are yall such haters on my girl Karin!?
Shes helluh good! She has healing jutsus surpassing Sakura,
I mean can Sakura use her blood as a healer?
And also if Karins blood is healing, shouldnt that make Karin invincible because she has her own blood in her? Karin could murder Sakura is she fought her I Think.
In my case, it drives me mad to see that Sasuke was worried about Karin during the fight, when he had left his former friends 3 years before leaving them brokenhearted and without caring about them until he had the flashback of Team 7.

It is also unfair that she has the healing powers just because she owns them, when Sakura had to train so hard to become a medical ninja, and when we know she did it thinking of Sasuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.