kanjis temporary base in the moutains...

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
creation huh well we are going t- *notes hits my head* huh? *reads note* its from orphan he says that Zant isnt reving the god he thought it was which was creation its a differnt god...one that talks about the one in the code Inuyasha found 3 days ago

it is covered in Darkness *points at it on the map* seems they already got to it
yeah, but my brother said something about a portal being there, is there any way to check it out? i just can't get it out of my dreams. if it isn't this creation or creaton then who is it?

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no look the darkness isnt a cloud it expands itself and theres none there anymore due to being spirits or taken by Naraku right now it's just expanding and no i dont know who the other "god" is

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
creation huh well we are going t- *notes hits my head* huh? *reads note* its from orphan he says that Zant isnt reving the god he thought it was which was creation its a differnt god...one that talks about the one in the code Inuyasha found 3 days ago

it is covered in Darkness *points at it on the map* seems they already got to it
no...
creation was emensed in darkness and when i was dead....
i saw him with my own eyes..
i was so scared i couldnt move....
those creatures that attacked us are his army that he used to t wage war on the world...
but he goes by many names....
but im possitive there the same god...
but creation was his mortal name...
his god name is unknown...

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah...how you doing robby?

i'm good, my chakra is back to full..why?

this has gotten a lot tougher, so i'll need you a full strength