Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was thinking and i found out that kakashi's PS can indeed teleport by using its own kamui shrukiens in its hand as a teleportation tool .I am not saying he could make his PS phase parts but he could warp his whole PS using Kamui shurukins .

what do you think ?

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possibly. Kamui + Susanoo is Hax of course
Kamui shurukin warps things and PS is a thing so I think there is no doubt about it .
if i recall ,some people have once argued that Kakashi can use short rang Kamui to warp his PS into his eye but me and others refused this idea because it wasn't easy to figure out how would Kakashi absorb something that completely surrounding him to his eye ,it wasn't possible (at least to me) to imagine the full picture of what people suggested.but in the case of using Kamui shurukins to warp his PS , everything is logical and obvious .Kamui shurukins is like an external source for Kamui out of the PS itself .it is like Kakashi's eyes(I.e.Kamui shurukins) are now out of PS and not surrounded by it at all .

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well , Sasuke could ameno his whole Susanoo ... Why can’t Kakashi ? I think he could do so . But as people already said it’s hax

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're under rating Obito his chakra reserves are huge.
Yeah, imo obito endured the most life threatening bs
from being crushed, to getting blown up by conan, rasengan'd by minato, recovered his mind from the influence of the juubi, survived losing that ish, held open kaguyas dimensional portals, and anything else i forgot.
the only people who arent mcs who have done anything like that is suigetsu(tanked a tbb) and the third Raikage

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito doesn't have the chakra supply to warp a whole Susano'o.
Kakashi have already used four Kamui shurukins at the same time ,each Kamui shurukin has the rang to warp Kakashi's PS as shown in manga.
PS is biju sized ,warping it should not be a chakra problem at all.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're under rating Obito his chakra reserves are huge.
You think he has enough six path chakras to warp a whole susano'o? (I'm asking sincerely btw)
Kakashi have already used four Kamui shurukins at the same time ,each Kamui shurukin has the rang to warp Kakashi's PS as shown in manga.
I'm not asking about Kakashi's capability on how to use kamui but the direct source of chakra he's getting that from. You think Obito's Six path chakra is large enough to enable Kakashi to warp Susano'o?
In the manga those Kamui shurikens were large enough to warp a whole torso of Perfect Susano'o, not the whole actual thing.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You think he has enough six path chakras to warp a whole susano'o? (I'm asking sincerely btw)
Bro he has enough chakra to summon and control Kurama, maintain the summoning, keep Kurama under constant Genjutsu and battle Minato without breaking a sweat and that's when hes a kid. I'm not even going into the war arc feats, from the chakra costs involved with that, Kakashi ran out of chakra several times as did others yet Obito carried on like a soldier.

That's my sincere opinion.

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro he has enough chakra to summon and control Kurama, maintain the summoning, keep Kurama under constant Genjutsu and battle Minato without breaking a sweat and that's when hes a kid. I'm not even going into the war arc feats, from the chakra costs involved with that, Kakashi ran out of chakra several times as did others yet Obito carried on like a soldier.

That's my sincere opinion.
Alright I'll take your word for it bro.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not asking about Kakashi's capability of how to use kamui but the direct source of chakra he's getting that from. You think Obito's Six path chakra is large enough to enable Kakashi to warp Susano'o?

Well we don't know how much rikudo chakra obito absorbed from Jin madara and no one can be sure but considering that a kuarma cloak ,which is less than one thouthandth of half Kuarma chakra, had enough chakra to warp the whole Jiubi which dwarfs PS then yes I think the chakra Obito absorbed from some one with enormous chakra like Jiubi Jin Madara is probably large enough to warp even Jiubi but this is just speculation .

But as I said Kakashi (with Obito's chakra supply) used four Kamui shurukins , each one can warp his PS

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well we don't know how much rikudo chakra obito absorbed from Jin madara and no one can be sure but considering that a kuarma cloak ,which is less than one thouthandth of half Kuarma chakra, had enough chakra to warp the whole Jiubi which dwarfs PS then yes I think the chakra Obito absorbed from some one with enormous chakra like Jiubi Jin Madara is probably large enough to warp even Jiubi but this is just speculation .

But as I said Kakashi (with Obito's chakra supply) used four Kamui shurukins , each one can warp his PS[/I].
Obito didn't absorb any six path chakra from madara, he only stole his from him to create a truth seeking orb (which later ran out). On top of that Obito can't transfer Sage Mode chakra to non Sage Mode users like Kakashi so that little Six path reserves of chakra is Tobi/Obito's original own chakra.
If senjutsu chakra can be transfer like that to Kakashi then no doubt Kakashi would've been able to warp Susano'o and last longer than like 5 minutes.

I know that Kakashi with Kurama's chakra was able to warp a whole biju from what we know.
salamander uchiha says he can do it though so maybe he can warp the whole thing one time. Maybe

A little helpful advice. A full Ten tails>PS in size.

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was thinking and i found out that kakashi's PS can indeed teleport by using its own kamui shrukiens in its hand as a teleportation tool .I am not saying he could make his PS phase parts but he could warp his whole PS using Kamui shurukins .

what do you think ?
susanoo is already to an extent. Or sakura would have collided with the susanno's head and fell to her death