Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information:
Names:Kamate Samaki and Gahiko Samaki
Nicknames:Kami and Geko

Ages:Both 15
Clan:Sōma no Kō

Looks:Kamate:White hair and Blue Eyes Gahiko:Blond hair and green eyes

Personality:Kamate is a kind and powerful young ninja with a bad past and a deep love for her brother.While Kami can be a ruthless killer she is mostly kind and sad.Kami and her brother share a bond unbreakable by anything known to man and will protect each other with their lives.When threatend Kami and her brother join together in order to better protect each other and have a better chance of winning the battle.Gahiko is a fearless and determand and much stronger then his sister but in ways she is the better ninja.Gahiko has never frogotten what Hidan did to his family and forever holds a grudge.

Village Info.
Village of Birth:Konaha
Village of Alliance:Akatsuki

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:Both Gennin
Specialty:Clone Jutsu
Elements:Fire
Your ninjutsu:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns

Background Info.
History:Kamate Samaki and her twin Gahiko were born into the Sōma no Kō clan one stormy night in april.The twins were toatle opposits with Kami having white hair and blue eyes and Gahiko having blond hair and green eyes but the twins became the best of friends and were inseprable.Their parents (Kanoh and Maski) already had one daughter (Nasda) who was 3and had Black hair and brown eyes but they were all still happy about the twins.Kamate and Gahiko were named Moonlight and Starlight in a forgotten language and their sister was Midnight.All three kids grew quickly and soon they started at the acadamy at age 6.All three Graduated the acadmy with the twins at age 8 and their sister at age 10 and were put on the same team.Team 15 or Team Sarme quickly became the most powerful rookie team and desided to try the Chunnin exams after only being ninja for a few months.The Chunnin exams whet great until the finale exam were Nasda was put up against an opponent she couldn't beat and ended up getting killed.After the death of Nasda her family was never the same,Her parents spent days crying and her siblings droped out for the Chunnin exams.A few months after Nasda's death her parents were kiled in a great battle leaving Kami and her brother orphans.Meanwhile Kami and Gahiko were also fighting in the battle when thay they saw their parents fall at the hands of a strange man.Enraged the twins engaged the man in battle only to be overpowerd by him and nocked out.When the twins woke up thay were in a strange place with the same strange man in the room,He had white hair and strange eyes but he seamed alright when he went over to them and introduced him self "I'm Hidan and Welcome to the Akatsuki what are your names and your age?" he asked them and the twins said "We are Kamate and Gahiko Samaki and we are 9 and what is akatsuki?".Hidan,seeing that they had never heard of Akatsuki expland when it was and asked the kids if they wanted to join.The twins agreed to join seeing as they now had no family and didn't know how to get home and Hidan went to tell leader about the children.The twins were accepted into Akatsuki and put on the same team as they already worked very well together and Hidan took on their training.The twins grew to like being in Akatsuki and thought of the members as their family and the base as their home and have been living their for 6 years now.Thay are great ninjas and are close with Hidan tho they have never fully forgivin him for killing their parents.

Other

Picture:Editing

Theme Song and Background Music:Kamate:Headstrong Gahiko:Burn it to the Ground*Posting Songs*

Battles

Won:0
Lost:0

Kalenara's notes:"Plz try to be nice with comments as this is my first biography tho do tell me if I could make anything better or change anything.P.S. I have read the rules for biographys and have tried to follow them as best I could so if I accadently broke one plz tell me.Also try now to complain to much about my spelling if you can help it.Plz tell me if i posted this in the right place.Plz review.This is both my Bio charicters in one.Thanks *Kalenara*:D

~Approved~ I will let the Hidan parts (it really doesn't fit his character) and you're nothing more than a low-lvl henchman of Akatsuki. If you would be a real member you would have been mentioned in the manga, which wasn't considering this is a custom bio. Have fun RPing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryuji

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
remove this jutsu
(Pe-Pa - Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique

Type:attack
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:The user creates shuriken out of paper what is capable of cutting far better then normal shuriken since there chakra infused.This jutsu creates three shuriken.
thats only for Konan
and is the clan of your bio the same as Sakon and Ukon

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless you are part of the Soma no Ko clan I don't believe you can have two people in your bio. The Soma no Ko clan is the one that Sakon and Ukon belonged to which let them merge and unmerge with each other.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh ok thanks for telling me,I didn't know that.I just thought cence the people in my bio were related that i could have them both in it and can a gennin make a bio about some one from that clan because that would be my ideal bio??

Last edited: