Trait Points
0⚔️
idt i have seen this one before anyway who wins

location where hidan and kakuzu fought kakashi and team 10

restrictions none

knowledge none

out for the kill

personal opinion kakuzu

oh yea and kakuzu is not trying to get her heart if he can then fine but he is mainly trying to simply end her life and mei just wants him dead because he is an akatsuki member

well who wins

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mei terumi could put him down with her kekkei genkai...I mean she could make him mealt and none of his moves would be enough

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that could be true but i think you guys are overestimating her ability ex: boil element they arent inside if they were shw would have a great advantage kakuzu could get away and use some long range or mid range (most likely long) to counter back at her

wade

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakuzu easily, he has all 5 nature elements, he can combine two at a time, their out in the open not in a closed room, so her acid kekkai genkai becomes completely useless, so its basically her lava KG vs kakuzu, shes shown no real speed, nor any real taijutsu skills other then kicking black zetsu... as of right now, kakuzu

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and i think her lava would be equal to water heres why

fire<water<earth

yes earth in the lava is strong enough to beat earth but the water would beat the fire i think it would just counter out with no results but thats just me

Last edited:

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakuzu releases all 5 mask,

Mei does Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu

followed by

Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique in combination with Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique...kakuzu cant see, melting all five mask, plus lava release hinders him from flying jumping.

mei wins

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why does everybody say acid justu is useless inside? that ridiculous where did you hear that? first of all battles never take place inside so why would someone create a jutsu that can only be used inside? the reason mei trapped sasuke in that room and sealed it was so that the jutsu didnt hurt the other kage. i dont think she or anybody else said it was useless outside. but anyway i might be wrong and if it was CLEARLY stated that the jutsu is useless outside please let me know. as for the battle i say mei terumi wins but that is really just my opinion. i dont really have a reason. kakuzu can use just as many elements so in that regard they are equal. however mei does have lava and boil release but until we really see how powerful they are i dont feel comfortable saying that she would win because of them. also i need to see more of mei before i give reasons for why she would win. for now i say she wins because of a gut feeling.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going with Mei on this one. Her Acid mist technique isn't useless outside. It's just like the hidden mist jutsu if you think about it. It can cover a large range. Also what Mei did wasn't something that had to be done that was smart thinking. Use a jutsu like that in a confined space, where your opponent can't escape it. That was battle stratigics and also looking out for the other Kage. I dont know where the hell people are getting that it can't be used outside (enlighten me if you find specific evidence of such). As for her Lava release, as briefly seen with Roshi, that shyt looks powerful and I don't think a basic element (i.e water) could defend against it. The advantage to kekkei genkai like the advanced elements (two combine) is that it creates an extreamly stronger element and it covers up for the individual elements weakness or strengthens it to the point where a normal weakness would be of one othe elements is nullified. As for the battle at hand I think Mei has more then enough abilities to handle Kakuzu.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going with Mei on this one. Her Acid mist technique isn't useless outside. It's just like the hidden mist jutsu if you think about it. It can cover a large range. Also what Mei did wasn't something that had to be done that was smart thinking. Use a jutsu like that in a confined space, where your opponent can't escape it. That was battle stratigics and also looking out for the other Kage. I dont know where the hell people are getting that it can't be used outside (enlighten me if you find specific evidence of such). As for her Lava release, as briefly seen with Roshi, that shyt looks powerful and I don't think a basic element (i.e water) could defend against it. The advantage to kekkei genkai like the advanced elements (two combine) is that it creates an extreamly stronger element and it covers up for the individual elements weakness or strengthens it to the point where a normal weakness would be of one othe elements is nullified. As for the battle at hand I think Mei has more then enough abilities to handle Kakuzu.

People are really misunderstanding when I say it's useless outside its not useless I think it would be better inside and I'm sorry but it's not like hidden mist justsu if your in it you can still see it might melt kakuzu to death once but I bet he won't fall for it again unless she thinks of a careful plan which I doubt I still say kakuzu will take this

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are really misunderstanding when I say it's useless outside its not useless I think it would be better inside and I'm sorry but it's not like hidden mist justsu if your in it you can still see it might melt kakuzu to death once but I bet he won't fall for it again unless she thinks of a careful plan which I doubt I still say kakuzu will take this
When I was comparing it to the Hidden mist jutsu I was reffering not to the density of the mist but the range. It is like a spread of a descent sized feild just like the hidden mist jutsu. It is better used in a closed area like I said before because the shinobi can't escape (or at least it'll be harder for them to escap). Also I assume that there are more then just that one jutsu of her's we saw (granted there is a limited amount of things you can do with such an element but I can think of a few creative ways), also if Kakuzu falls for it one's it's pretty much came over. If his actual body is caught in that he's dead with all his hearts (assuming he has his hearts still in the masks on his back). If the masks are out and about like when he first activated them they still won't be able to get to him. Once they enter the mist they'll melt. That's what I think.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakuzu is fast kakashi fast maybe faster sasuke was weakend and was trapped in the room i think when kakuzu will notice he is melted and can escape she cant close him out and trap him within the outside the melting might be quick but sasuke noticed fast and kakuzu can to and he will notice i sont think mei could trap him but maybe we wll notice more abilities from her that she can trap him in the future with black zetsu

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakuzu is fast kakashi fast maybe faster sasuke was weakend and was trapped in the room i think when kakuzu will notice he is melted and can escape she cant close him out and trap him within the outside the melting might be quick but sasuke noticed fast and kakuzu can to and he will notice i sont think mei could trap him but maybe we wll notice more abilities from her that she can trap him in the future with black zetsu
lol kakuzu with out his stolen jutsu is nothing, even with his hearts, tell me how he would escape from her corrosive mist followed by her lava release melting apparition technique?