KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People keep saying "lol tbb neg diff" but why??

When has a TBB hit anybody throughout the entire series??? they always miss or get blocked because they are extremely telegraphed.
What a stupid question to ask considering your best argument for hidan involves, “gets blood gg” without any thought in anything else regarding the fight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a stupid question to ask considering your best argument for hidan involves, “gets blood gg” without any thought in anything else regarding the fight
The difference is though hidan actually successfuly pulls off his ritual for victory multiple times, so getting blood is basically gg....

While the tbb always makes an impressive showing in raw power & blowing shit up, nobody ACTUALLY gets hit or defeated by it.. which is why idk why people always bring it up as this big fight ender

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The difference is though hidan actually successfuly pulls off his ritual for victory multiple times, so getting blood is basically gg....

While the tbb always makes an impressive showing in raw power & blowing shit up, nobody ACTUALLY gets hit or defeated by it.. which is why idk why people always bring it up as this big fight ender
@bold Name more than one, hell name more than one person his getting of blood was even successful in getting his ritual to his use

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me the panel of him using the ritual on yugito. This base would be a lot better if it wasn’t for clowns like you who do nothing more than wank characters raw
Watch this video,
You must be registered for see medias

and around 1:12, you can see hidan lying on the ground with his skeletal markings on his skin from the ritual... Like i said, hidan pulls the ritual off for his victory multiple times in the series, know your shit before you call it raw chaffing wank tbh...

however i guarantee you cant show me anything about a TBB actually hitting its target... its a fodder attack that never makes its mark so idk why people bring that up as a tool to win

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch this video,
You must be registered for see medias

and around 1:12, you can see hidan lying on the ground with his skeletal markings on his skin from the ritual... Like i said, hidan pulls the ritual off for his victory multiple times in the series, know your shit before you call it raw chaffing wank tbh...

however i guarantee you cant show me anything about a TBB actually hitting its target... its a fodder attack that never makes its mark so idk why people bring that up as a tool to win
P A N E L, not some filler. Hidans greatest feats are killing Asuma and not touching kakashi.

Your comparing an ability people don’t have a problem standing up to(regardless of outcome) against something most people avoid at all costs(bar suigetsu, who almost did anyways) or else they’ll die

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
P A N E L, not some filler. Hidans greatest feats are killing Asuma and not touching kakashi.

Your comparing an ability people don’t have a problem standing up to(regardless of outcome) against something most people avoid at all costs(bar suigetsu, who almost did anyways) or else they’ll die
it wasnt a filler episode and anime is canon... i have no access to online manga pages, and google search didnt pull the panel im looking for.... this is just as good, you just dont want to concede...

bottom line is that "lol TBB gg" isnt a valid conclusion to a fight, especially since nobody ever gets hit by it, the TBB will never connect unless the target is paralyzed or some shit

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it wasnt a filler episode and anime is canon... i have no access to online manga pages, and google search didnt pull the panel im looking for.... this is just as good, you just dont want to concede...

bottom line is that "lol TBB gg" isnt a valid conclusion to a fight, especially since nobody ever gets hit by it, the TBB will never connect unless the target is paralyzed or some shit
They don’t need a tbb to gg them, and I don’t give a shit about some anime episode that isn’t in the manga

I said realistically speaking, a tbb would end them both, if they got hit, would it not? Is there not a reason no one sits there and tries to to tank them? Your foolish if you think hidan is touching bee in kenjutsu when bee made a fool of sasuke. Kakuzu isn’t handling ay, period.

Let’s also not forget that as far as we know, bijuus don’t bleed, I don’t recall hachibi bleeding when he got his tentacles cut off(I could be wrong though). So what exactly does hidan to hachibi? Which isn’t even needed. How’s hidan get a ritual going with ay around? Kakuzu ain’t got the kind of speed to catch him if he dips to go help out bee

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They don’t need a tbb to gg them, and I don’t give a shit about some anime episode that isn’t in the manga

I said realistically speaking, a tbb would end them both, if they got hit, would it not? Is there not a reason no one sits there and tries to to tank them? Your foolish if you think hidan is touching bee in kenjutsu when bee made a fool of sasuke. Kakuzu isn’t handling ay, period.

Let’s also not forget that as far as we know, bijuus don’t bleed, I don’t recall hachibi bleeding when he got his tentacles cut off(I could be wrong though). So what exactly does hidan to hachibi? Which isn’t even needed. How’s hidan get a ritual going with ay around? Kakuzu ain’t got the kind of speed to catch him if he dips to go help out bee
Hidan vs. Yugito WAS in the manga, you would know that if you read it tbh...

Im not saying they would survive a TBB... im saying its pointless to even mention it because a TBB will never hit either of them, because TBBs never hit anybody... its a giant fodder canon..

Kakuzu would manhandle Bee and A at the same time... he has large scale jutsu that span a giant area within seconds, and with hidan running around immune to shit its only a matter of time before somebody gets nicked & blood gets ingested, neither one of them have shikamaru intell to separate the bunch, and they dont have a whole squad and asspull naruto with rasenshuriken... brute stregnth just isnt going to cut it against two people who brute strength means nothing against,.... they are immortal, it takes a tactician to beat this duo...

besides.... Kakuzu killed hashirama so by scaling he solos
Post automatically merged:

nah, bee impales him and hidan tanks it and cuts him right back...

bee then dies to ritual

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee could barely touch Kisame in CQC who fights similarly to Hidan just with less ferocity. What Hidan lacks in reactions he makes up for with immortality so, I never understand why he gets underestimate in terms of kenjutsu.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bee could barely touch Kisame in CQC who fights similarly to Hidan just with less ferocity. What Hidan lacks in reactions he makes up for with immortality so, I never understand why he gets underestimate in terms of kenjutsu.
Both Bee and Kisame are much faster than Hidan. Speed and reaction play a huge part in CQC which Hidan is tier inferior to his opponent here.

It doesn't matter than Hidan is immortal when he wouldn't be able react quicker than the opposition to perform a counterattack.

I get that immortality aids him a lot in CQC due to allowing him to go all out and fight sacrificially, but that benefit just isn't doing much against Bee.

Bee = superior CQC, faster, better reaction.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan vs. Yugito WAS in the manga, you would know that if you read it tbh...

Im not saying they would survive a TBB... im saying its pointless to even mention it because a TBB will never hit either of them, because TBBs never hit anybody... its a giant fodder canon..

Kakuzu would manhandle Bee and A at the same time... he has large scale jutsu that span a giant area within seconds, and with hidan running around immune to shit its only a matter of time before somebody gets nicked & blood gets ingested, neither one of them have shikamaru intell to separate the bunch, and they dont have a whole squad and asspull naruto with rasenshuriken... brute stregnth just isnt going to cut it against two people who brute strength means nothing against,.... they are immortal, it takes a tactician to beat this duo...

besides.... Kakuzu killed hashirama so by scaling he solos
Post automatically merged:

nah, bee impales him and hidan tanks it and cuts him right back...

bee then dies to ritual
no, he goes into a cave and comes out with her, the fights off panel, maybe you should read it? This says nothing as we know jack shit about yugito. Being a jinc doesn’t automatically make you a badass, look at kushina.

Take the L for spreading the utter nonsense that is “Kakuzu killed hashirama”, your done

Reactions: DrProof

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no, he goes into a cave and comes out with her, the fights off panel, maybe you should read it? This says nothing as we know jack shit about yugito. Being a jinc doesn’t automatically make you a badass, look at kushina.

Take the L for spreading the utter nonsense that is “Kakuzu killed hashirama”, your done
LMFAO Kakuzu killed Hashirama. I remember a couple of us back in the day used to troll saying that.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both Bee and Kisame are much faster than Hidan. Speed and reaction play a huge part in CQC which Hidan is tier inferior to his opponent here.

It doesn't matter than Hidan is immortal when he wouldn't be able react quicker than the opposition to perform a counterattack.

I get that immortality aids him a lot in CQC due to allowing him to go all out and fight sacrificially, but that benefit just isn't doing much against Bee.

Bee = superior CQC, faster, better reaction.
Kisame is .5 above in speed, and below Asuma actually who'm he clashed with breifly. I'm just saying Bee beating Sasuke had a lot to do with fooling the sharingan that Sasuke relied so heavily on and I don't see him just outright stomping Hidan here in CQC or getting a win.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kisame is .5 above in speed, and below Asuma actually who'm he clashed with breifly. I'm just saying Bee beating Sasuke had a lot to do with fooling the sharingan that Sasuke relied so heavily on and I don't see him just outright stomping Hidan here in CQC or getting a win.
You know DB score doesn't matter much my man when put against feats. Kisame kept up with 7th gate Gai, Asuma could never until feats say otherwise.

True, Bee handed Sasuke his ass based on the unpredictability of his fighting style. But that's a feat in itself and can be used in this scenario as well.

If Bee has the ability to outright shit on Sharingan precognition (reaction tool), and we all know Sasuke has better speed, and reaction than Hidan, this means Bee will hand Hidan an L the same way.

I just don't see Hidan who lacks similar reaction to Sasuke, and possess no Sharingan, can combat Bee's CQC.

Keep going though I'm rusty, and I may be sleeping on Hidan.

Btw, Kakuzu can beat Bee don't @ me haters ?

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know DB score doesn't matter much my man when put against feats. Kisame kept up with 7th gate Gai, Asuma could never until feats say otherwise.

True, Bee handed Sasuke his ass based on the unpredictability of his fighting style. But that's a feat in itself and can be used in this scenario as well.

If Bee has the ability to outright shit on Sharingan precognition (reaction tool), and we all know Sasuke has better speed, and reaction than Hidan, this means Bee will hand Hidan an L the same way.

I just don't see Hidan who lacks similar reaction to Sasuke, and possess no Sharingan, can combat Bee's CQC.

Keep going though I'm rusty, and I may be sleeping on Hidan.

Btw, Kakuzu can beat Bee don't @ me haters ?
Kisame didn't really keep up he could react to him, because Kisame's reactions are top tier not his speed which I guess achieves the same result. Hidan's fighting style was also said to be unpredictable with his ranged scythe and what not and Bee can bounce around all he wants he's not slicing off any limbs, his unorthodox style is mostly piercing (stinging Bee). So immortality is tanking some attacks and just being able to strike or fend off Bee from doing anything significant.

I don't see how Kakuzu beats perfect jin Bee but he can win up to there probably.