Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The location is where Killer Bee fought Sasuke.

Kakuzu and Hidan are sent to capture Killer Bee. Killer Bee and Ay team up to stop them!

These conditions, intel, and distance can be whatever you want to make it a fair on fun fight.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee alone can solo them since:

KB's kenjutsu is >>>>> both of them

Raiton blades >>>>>> Domo

8 tails TBB spammage >>>>>> both of them.

If you restrict Bee's 8 tails mode then Ay comes into the picture.

I dont consider Hidan a factor since Both KB and AY are much faster, reactive and stronger than him.

Domo is LITERALLY useless since both brothers use Raiton so Kakuza's main defense is useless

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee alone can solo them since:

KB's kenjutsu is >>>>> both of them

Raiton blades >>>>>> Domo

8 tails TBB spammage >>>>>> both of them.

If you restrict Bee's 8 tails mode then Ay comes into the picture.

I dont consider Hidan a factor since Both KB and AY are much faster, reactive and stronger than him.

Domo is LITERALLY useless since both brothers use Raiton so Kakuza's main defense is useless
Lol his kenjutsu isn't doing anything to Hidan.

Bee solo's with perfect jin form.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would his much superior CQC skill, speed, strength and cutting power not do anything? Eight sword style enhanced with raiton turns Hidan into soup.
Where is his superior strength and what cutting power, his eight sword style isn't about removing limbs its about skewering and inflicting lots of minor wounds. That does nothing to Hidan, and his speed isn't enough (in base) to just outright blitz a decapitation nor would his weapons do so against Hidan's scythe which was combating chakra enhanced weapons before.

He's never removing a limb with the 8 sword style, (nor does he really have the weapons for it) so no he doesn't top Hidan in base.

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage can solo because Kakuzu's Domu defense is useless because its weak against Raiton which Raikage uses and none of those 2 can react to Raikage top speed .

Both Kakuzu and Hidan head/body is cut in half with this :

You must be registered for see images

Killer Bee solos too TBB barrage GG.

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage can solo because Kakuzu's Domu defense is useless because its weak against Raiton which Raikage uses and none of those 2 can react to Raikage top speed .

Both Kakuzu and Hidan head/body is cut in half with this :

Killer Bee solos too TBB barrage GG.
OOF, it's so obvious who the superior duo is! I should have known better than to place them against such a high-tier Kage :dunno:

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, agreed. He consistently got the upper-hand on MS Sasuke using acrobat, and yet he never managed more than a number of surface-level cuts.
Where is his superior strength and what cutting power, his eight sword style isn't about removing limbs its about skewering and inflicting lots of minor wounds. That does nothing to Hidan, and his speed isn't enough (in base) to just outright blitz a decapitation nor would his weapons do so against Hidan's scythe which was combating chakra enhanced weapons before.

He's never removing a limb with the 8 sword style, (nor does he really have the weapons for it) so no he doesn't top Hidan in base.
Lol his kenjutsu isn't doing anything to Hidan.

Bee solo's with perfect jin form.
He pressured Sasuke to the point of pure evasion with his style. Sasuke is an MS user WITH amazing kenjutsu skills.

Putting hidan in that same situation he would falter extremely fast. Especially since he himself stated he was the slowest striker in Akatsuki.

As for cutting power Bee uses Raiton blades which canonically they cut through anything not amplified like butter

He sliced through suigetsu's executioners blade fairly easy (I couldn't find scan)

Another thing you have to consider is:

Does Hidan move as quick and effective as MS sasuke. If your answer is no then Bee stomps him in cqc

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He pressured Sasuke to the point of pure evasion with his style. Sasuke is an MS user WITH amazing kenjutsu skills.

he himself stated he was the slowest striker in Akatsuki.
It's not that I don't believe you, but if you're going to make a claim of any kind could you at least provide a scan? It just makes your argument a lot more credible.​

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Putting hidan in that same situation he would falter extremely fast. Especially since he himself stated he was the slowest striker in Akatsuki.

As for cutting power Bee uses Raiton blades which canonically they cut through anything not amplified like butter

He sliced through suigetsu's executioners blade fairly easy (I couldn't find scan)

Another thing you have to consider is:

Does Hidan move as quick and effective as MS sasuke. If your answer is no then Bee stomps him in cqc
Hidan was pressuring Kakashi who also is a sharingan user, one who may be better than Sasuke at least with the basics. I'm not saying Hidan is as fast or as talented as Sasuke he doesn't need to be lol all he has to do is protect his limbs against Bee's shallow style of swordplay and he's not losing and again wind style enhancement is the greatest enhancement for slicing and Hidan's scythe was withstanding Asuma's blades.

Hidan's fighting style is unorthodox, which is exactly the same reason why Bee's style worked on Sasuke's not saying Hidan > Sasuke but Bee isn't finishing Hidan.

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan was pressuring Kakashi who also is a sharingan user, one who may be better than Sasuke at least with the basics.
Sasuke was using a superior form of Sharingan, and there are no basics for using the Sharingan, except how it's applied in CQC. Does Kakashi to greater advantage of precognition than Sasuke?

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was using a superior form of Sharingan, and there are no basics for using the Sharingan, except how it's applied in CQC. Does Kakashi to greater advantage of precognition than Sasuke?
He wasn't using MS for the entire fight, and yes the basics are Pre-Cog and Copying and such, and I was only talking about a CQC battle so, and it was said by Naruto but he hadn't seen Sasuke in 3 years so no he probably does not.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan was pressuring Kakashi who also is a sharingan user, one who may be better than Sasuke at least with the basics. I'm not saying Hidan is as fast or as talented as Sasuke he doesn't need to be lol all he has to do is protect his limbs against Bee's shallow style of swordplay and he's not losing and again wind style enhancement is the greatest enhancement for slicing and Hidan's scythe was withstanding Asuma's blades.

Hidan's fighting style is unorthodox, which is exactly the same reason why Bee's style worked on Sasuke's not saying Hidan > Sasuke but Bee isn't finishing Hidan.
Ok i'll give you the Raiton enhanced weapons not being effective vs Hidan's scythe.

However my point about CQC still stands and with your comments it further emphasizes it.

You stated Hidan pressured Kakashi (a Sharingan) user however Hidan could not get pass Kakashi let alone land a scratch on him. To add insult to injury Hidan even had help from Kakuza's mask.

Now lets analyze Killer Bee situation

Killer Bee not only pressured Sasuke to the point of defeating him. It literally took Sasuke's entire team to save him multiple times.

Key factor in both situations?

Opposition had Sharingan Precognition

Hidan couldn't even scratch Kakashi
Killer Bee Plowed through Sasuke.

Also to not make it seem like im down playing Sasuke as I believe during Taka he was >= Kakashi in terms of technique / kenjutsu. Sasuke had 0 intel / Kakashi had all the intel.

But, I guess its just a matter of:

1) Was Kakashi that much greater than Taka-Sasuke

or

2) Killer Bee is that much more of an opposition than Hidan.

Side Note: I actually like both Hidan and Killer Bee. Both are underrated characters ESPECIALLY killer Bee

OOF, it's so obvious who the superior duo is! I should have known better than to place them against such a high-tier Kage :dunno:
Glad you making these threads honestly. Sometimes you can get some decent discussions on how the fight goes

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy Medium
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu killed hashirama so he solos them both... adding hidan is just overkill...

Kakuzu can just spam Futon atsugai & demolish the lighting brothers with hidan flailing around in the wind blast lacerating them

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All jokes aside a tbb from a transformed bee negs them both

If you restrict that, it just takes them separating them to win, if Kakuzu is taken out first by ay while bee is tangling with hidan, which he’s shown to be more than capable of doing, they can tag team hidan and incapacitate him. I don’t see either doing it on their own with bee’s short swords and ay’s lack of weapons in general, but a lariat together would easily incapacitate hidan.

On the flip side hidan has to make sure ay is completely occupied to pull off his ritual, as ay’s fast enough to intercept. I don’t see how his unorthodox style does anything against someone else with an equally unorthodox style and movements. Any advantages given to hidan for his “style” has to be given to bee as well. A sectioning scythe is super effective until the dude has 7 other sword to parry with on comeback. He countered a teleporting minato, a scythe on a string isn’t a big deal

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All jokes aside a tbb from a transformed bee negs them both

If you restrict that, it just takes them separating them to win, if Kakuzu is taken out first by ay while bee is tangling with hidan, which he’s shown to be more than capable of doing, they can tag team hidan and incapacitate him. I don’t see either doing it on their own with bee’s short swords and ay’s lack of weapons in general, but a lariat together would easily incapacitate hidan.

On the flip side hidan has to make sure ay is completely occupied to pull off his ritual, as ay’s fast enough to intercept. I don’t see how his unorthodox style does anything against someone else with an equally unorthodox style and movements. Any advantages given to hidan for his “style” has to be given to bee as well. A sectioning scythe is super effective until the dude has 7 other sword to parry with on comeback. He countered a teleporting minato, a scythe on a string isn’t a big deal
People keep saying "lol tbb neg diff" but why??

When has a TBB hit anybody throughout the entire series??? they always miss or get blocked because they are extremely telegraphed.