559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright
ill go first roku....
(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave
Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire...to make a large lake appear

then i use
(Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu to cover us in a large mist that u cant see me in

and i then use
(Muon Satsujin Jutsu)-Silent Homicide Technique
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.

ur move

Last edited:

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use...
(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.

*to find you and avoid you silent homocide by blocking your attack with my katana* then I use...

(Suiton:Kokuun)-Water Style:Black Clouds

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flameable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.
and then

(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Style:Dragon Flame Bomb

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain

which is enhanced from the oil rain.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u cant defend urself from silent homicide dude

anyway i use

Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire...to put out the fire
then i use

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way. and i then reappear behind u using

(Raikiri)-Lightning Blade

Range:Short
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A more concentrated version of Chidori.
to painfully paralyze u and u start to bleed

ur move
btw obito can u avoid silent homicide technique cuz in the description it says that u cant bcuz ur opponent cant provide a defense b4 the attack is made

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

anyway i use

Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire...to put out the fire
then i use

Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way. and i then reappear behind u using

ur move
btw obito can u avoid silent homicide technique cuz in the description it says that u cant bcuz ur opponent cant provide a defense b4 the attack is made
ok, then I take the silent homocide death hit.

But then I use *kawarimi no jutsu* to evade lightning blade and take minimum damge of 20 points, then I appear behind you and use

(Rasengan)-Spiral Sphere

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 70
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja?s ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

and draw my nodachi after the attack connects.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

anyway i use

then i use

ur move
I dont know,maybe not Im not sure,I dont even knew it ;)

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but like u i use kawarimi no jutsu to evade rasengan and take minimal damage of 10 points i then use

(Suiton:Koukasuijin)-Water Style:Hard Water Spike
Damage Points:60
Descripton: user Hits opponent with a huge highly condensed spike of water that drills the opponent in to the ground
it does wat it says and i then use

(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

and i finish my move with
(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy
Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

ur move dude

thanx for d help anyway obito