Killer B

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was re-reading the manga this week and I found something kinda weird going on with kakashi's sharingan...His sharingan is deactivated somehow even though he cant deactivate it because its not his eye

throughout the chapter his eye is either closed or he is using Kumai
here is the first time he uses Kumai(this chapter)
but look closely at his eye while he is doing Kumai on himself it looks kinda weird

Now look at his eyes the next time they are showed...
No sharingan in his left eye

here is another example

Is it just kishimoro being lazy and not drawing it or is something going on...because kakashi's base sharingan or MS should be showing at all times

Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was re-reading the manga this week and I found something kinda weird going on with kakashi's sharingan...His sharingan is deactivated somehow even though he cant deactivate it because its not his eye

throughout the chapter his eye is either closed or he is using Kumai
here is the first time he uses Kumai(this chapter)
but look closely at his eye while he is doing Kumai on himself it looks kinda weird

Now look at his eyes the next time they are showed...
No sharingan in his left eye

here is another example

Is it just kishimoro being lazy and not drawg it or is something going on...because kakashi's base sharingan or MS should be showing at all times
I didn't notice that. haha but now that you mention it obito's sharingan is deactivated. maybe with obito in such close range it also deactivated kakashi's?