kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey i was wondering if kakashi might ever learn another ms jutsu i mean like itach and sasuke both have 3 jutsus for their ms so maybe kakashi will learn others what do u guys think?

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He may be able to extinguish amaterasu's black flame but thats the farthest hes going with MS...but anything is possible with Kakashis MS as seen in the past he was not suppose to be able to awaken MS in the first place

Ikari Shinji Kun

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not gonna happen. the reason the Uchihas have 3 techs is because there's one in each eye, then one with both eyes. Kakashi has one tech because he has one eye. thats the farthest it will ever go.

Saisuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he'll get another tech because (I might be wrong) isn't the dimension transfer jutsu only post to be in EMS because Sasuke and Itachi never used it only Madara

JG2480

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Itachi's techniques are so similar because they're brothers. Other uchihas would have diffrent powers like Kakashi has kamui. Neither itachi nor sasuke can do kamui so don't ever expect the powers to be similar. Also the reason why no MS looks alike to signify each MS to be unique.

Also i don't think Kakashi needs more techs. The guy is a walking narutopedia already.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Itachi's techniques are so similar because they're brothers. Other uchihas would have diffrent powers like Kakashi has kamui. Neither itachi nor sasuke can do kamui so don't ever expect the powers to be similar. Also the reason why no MS looks alike to signify each MS to be unique.

Also i don't think Kakashi needs more techs. The guy is a walking narutopedia already.
got a great point there